PDA

View Full Version : Winter Event!

XfrostfireX
11-26-2014, 10:36 PM
I can personally say i am very excited for the new event. I wish everyone luck in getting everything they want and happy holidays! But ive seen a few pictures of some of the stuff. I gotta ask. Who else is tired of vanities being recolored? New vanities would make this game far more fun. And i know it isnt final which is why im asking sts please add some new vanities that are unique and obtainable. Thank you

Seth Caron
11-26-2014, 11:35 PM
I can personally say i am very excited for the new event. I wish everyone luck in getting everything they want and happy holidays! But ive seen a few pictures of some of the stuff. I gotta ask. Who else is tired of vanities being recolored? New vanities would make this game far more fun. And i know it isnt final which is why im asking sts please add some new vanities that are unique and obtainable. Thank you

I am too excitied for the winter event and my first, also how did you get vanitys from last year's winter event? With the event tokens?

Farminer's
11-26-2014, 11:47 PM
I'm super excited to anyone know when start?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

XfrostfireX
11-26-2014, 11:52 PM
The last winter event vanities were achieved through platinum and tokens. Idk about this year tho. Sts hasnt released anything. And i think friends have said it starts the 20th-25th I AM NOT COMPLETELY POSITIVE ABOUT THIS IT IS ONLY WHAT I HAVE HEARD. Regardless. Im sure sts has some awesome content for us

Seth Caron
11-27-2014, 12:54 AM
Ah alright at least I can get the vanitys with tokens during this year's event if they are in tokens might have to buy some Plat to get the goodies.