PDA

View Full Version : who can i ask for help

miaangel
02-10-2011, 04:16 PM
is it ok to ask players in the game for help or is there someone in particular that can help...for the most part im gettin it but i dont wanna do anything wrong :o

KingFu
02-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Uhmm, care to specify? For basic info view this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r060eraLxyE

It is a new player guide.

Any other questions post here, or e-mail support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing [at] with @

JemNI
02-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Check out the various new player FAQ and guides in this forum. If you have a specific topic for a question, do a search and you'll probably turn up a thread that somebody asked the same question and got an answer for it.

I found the various class forums very helpful as well. There is a sticky thread in each one that explains much about the individual skills of each class and how best to play them.

But to specifically answer your question, I think "Yes" you can ask in the game chat and maybe if you're lucky you'll get a truthful answer. If you do ask in game you may get more lucky asking a specific player who is a little higher in level than you, rather than a random 50 lvl player who happens to be standing there.

I know if somebody posts a question about a specific quest, or where to find the merchants, etc., I try to help them out. I was in the same boat just a few weeks ago. Read the etiquette thread because what you don't want to do is run around spamming
"HELP ME!!!!!!"
"HELP ME!!!!!!"
"HELP ME!!!!!!"
"HELP ME!!!!!!"

:cool:

Physiologic
02-11-2011, 03:54 PM
You'll find more descriptive answers here on the forums compared to in-game, unless you're talking about power-leveling.

Search the forums first and if you don't find your answer, make a thread or ask away. Or just PM me with any question :)

StompArtist
02-11-2011, 04:16 PM
You can also ask in game. For example when you are on a map and get to a boss you can say "wait guys. never done this one". Most people will then stop and tell you how to proceed... those who don't are not worth playing with anyways.