PDA

View Full Version : Blue & black arlors?

Ins
11-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Hello, instead of re-releasing the original arlors, would it be a good idea to re-color the red arlor into blue (suggested by Hail), and green arlor into black or even silver? This could be a great idea to keep the rarity of the original arlors and brings more varieties to everyone.

Hail
11-26-2014, 11:13 PM
Hello, instead of re-releasing the original arlors, would it be a good idea to re-color the red arlor into blue (suggested by Hail), and green arlor into black or even silver? This could be a great idea to keep the rarity of the original arlors and brings more varieties to everyone.

Yes totally support 100%
If the originals are re-released it breaks the desirable bonds between the original Arlor vanities and us Arlorians ourselves. What makes the vanities (Red Arlor, Green Arlor, Tree Suit) so precious is the fact they are so rare, in small numbers compared to other vanities and the fact they look so dang good! I would really like to see a different colour variety so this does not happen - even if the colours do not match the Christmas traditions.
#BlueAndBlackArlorsForXmas2014

Instanthumor
11-26-2014, 11:16 PM
I don't think that should happen. IMO, they made a mistake this past Halloween event by bringing back re-colored versions of vanities. These new vanities shouldn't look better than their originals. Instead, new ones should be released. But that's just my opinion.

Ins
11-26-2014, 11:22 PM
I don't think that should happen. IMO, they made a mistake this past Halloween event by bringing back re-colored versions of vanities. These new vanities shouldn't look better than their originals. Instead, new ones should be released. But that's just my opinion.

There are new ones too :)

Hail
11-26-2014, 11:23 PM

I think it is a matter of opinion what someones favourite colour is.
The more there is = the more variety = more people get to choose there favourite colour =people get to make more unique vanity combinations. :) Thats how I see it at least.

CAK Vader
11-26-2014, 11:38 PM
No. This is Christmas, Christmas colors are not generally black or blue lol...just saying, I wouldn't mind green Arlor for warriors, or a white (snowy) Christmas tree for Mage, and perhaps a white Arlor for rogue..?

Ins
11-26-2014, 11:52 PM
Well,..

Blue is kinda winter-ish? x)

Black is the color of cool. x)

But silver/white is good too :)

Hail
11-27-2014, 12:04 AM
Well,..

Blue is kinda winter-ish? x)

Black is the color of cool. x)

But silver/white is good too :)

Black represents the colour of the sky when Santa comes to give us presents :P

Ins
11-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Black represents the colour of the sky when Santa comes to give us presents :P

Black represents the color of your mood when santa don't give u present x)

CAK Vader
11-27-2014, 12:13 AM
Black represents the color of your mood when santa don't give u present x)

Black represents the color of my present :(...

Hail
11-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Haha! You have to be nice like me ;P

Ins
11-27-2014, 12:17 AM
Black represents the color of my present :(...

What is a black present? Is it a new phone?

SacredKnight
11-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Let's just say a new type of Santa Arlor Vanity, still the classic colour scheme of Red and White but not quite the same if you understand :3

Ins
11-27-2014, 12:26 AM
Let's just say a new type of Santa Arlor Vanity, still the classic colour scheme of Red and White but not quite the same if you understand :3

Yep (:

In fact, there are new ones. But they're still not confirmed yet. :)

Cool1t
12-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Let's help out the people who are Jewish lol blue and white :3

Titanium
12-01-2014, 05:29 PM
No comebacks ! No re-colors !

New vanities FTW !

Bored to see something like re-colors . They don't have any sort of succes though !

Kakashis
12-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I vote to never bring back those arlors. Anyone who wants one can work towards getting one anyways just like anything else in the game. The point is that they're one of the first season one items and should be kept special and have that timeless feel. All new vanities would be a better choice, but if you must bring the look back, at the very least, please recolor them other than red and green. Yes a white/blue arlor for rogue would probably look better than the original green, but this at least preserves the original.

Schnitzel
12-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Uh...sorry but what are "Arlors"?
(I play AL but I've never heard about this vanity)

to topic,
That is an awesome suggestion

Instanthumor
12-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Uh...sorry but what are "Arlors"?
(I play AL but I've never heard about this vanity)

to topic,
That is an awesome suggestion

They are vanities introduced during AL's first Christmas.

Red arlor winterfest suit
Green arlor winterfest cap
Arlor winterfest tree suit

^ some examples of "arlors"

Bunny♥
12-02-2014, 11:00 AM
if they want to recolor, they should do it on winter rage, not on original arlors.. js.

CAK Vader
12-02-2014, 11:04 AM
What is a black present? Is it a new phone?

It's...a lumo of coal D: