PDA

View Full Version : Let's Talk About the Leaked Winter Event Screenshots

Remiem
11-27-2014, 12:45 AM
Hey guys!

There's lots of talk tonight about the leaked screenshots from this year's Winter Event that are causing a lot of rumors around the community. Let's chat about it, shall we?

First, let me say that those leaked screenshots were taken from the Arcane Legends Test Server. While preparing it for the play test in the near future, a setting was switched on that, if someone had the perfect timing to check the test server, they were able to get in. For the player with the leaked screenshots, this was the case.

To my understanding, some of you saw some things you didn't like. Namely, the return of some old vanities. Specifically, the fact that they did not appear to be recolored.

Please understand, that what you are seeing in these screenshots is NOT, and I repeat NOT the final version of the winter event or the items within. These shots were taken from the TEST server, which we all know from experience can vary dramatically from what actually goes out to the public. So...

DON'T PANIC!

The test server will go live soon so that you all will have a chance to play the new content and see all that it has to offer. These screenshots only show a sliver of what is in the winter event, and don't even begin to go into all of the new and fun things we've put in there for you. Our designers have been extremely hard at work and you can trust me when I say, they weren't working hard on recycling all old content.

I hope you guys will hang tight and look forward to the test server session soon. I can't wait for you all to experience all that's inside. And, of course, if you still see anything that you don't like...that's what the test server is for! So we can tweak things to make it even better for you when it goes live.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you on the test server soon!

Remiem

Hail
11-27-2014, 12:50 AM
Oooo first

Ins
11-27-2014, 12:50 AM
Oooo second

Truememories
11-27-2014, 12:51 AM
1st

Shimada
11-27-2014, 12:55 AM
3rd. Whooops!.

Jack O Reaper
11-27-2014, 12:57 AM
Ooooo fifth :(

Truememories
11-27-2014, 12:58 AM
Oooo first
Lol Ham

aquascaper
11-27-2014, 01:00 AM
Yay

Commanderkeen
11-27-2014, 01:07 AM
I don't care if they're recolored. As long as they're new and not the same as the last two years version.

Ennex
11-27-2014, 01:25 AM
9th :3

raw
11-27-2014, 01:34 AM
All I ask is that you confirm or deny whether identical Arlors and Winter Fury vanities are coming back.

Wutzgood
11-27-2014, 01:35 AM
Lol figured this. Thanks for clearing it up remiem.

Dex Scene
11-27-2014, 01:40 AM
I will like recoloured vanities.

Anarchist
11-27-2014, 01:51 AM
Lmao what the hell did i miss.

ClumsyCactus
11-27-2014, 02:13 AM
Lmao what the hell did i miss.

A TON of drama and mad people ^^

Instanthumor
11-27-2014, 02:28 AM
I'd say do not bring arlors back. Do not bring fury or re-colored fury. Instead, release new vanities and recolored last year winter vanities (goblin, barbarian, etc.)

Zynzyn
11-27-2014, 03:34 AM
We had many new vanities already, the time needed for the design team to design a whole new vanity can be used to design new gear. Bring the Arlors back,please. Recolour them.

Volt
11-27-2014, 04:36 AM
The only recolored vanity that should be seen is green arlor for warrior since they lacked a second arlor vanity unlike green arlor and tree for both mage and rogue. Other than that I don't mind seeing recolored arlor vanities, but I would rather love to see new and creative vanities with better design and creativity

..... Except for.....

A good fun idea would be adding a "come back" original arlor vanity as a lb prize to the top 25 of each class. This vanity would be a special recolored edition (black or white). I would honestly love to be one of the few in game to have this vanity. Recolored yet people seem to tell me that a black arlor would be amazing.

(this would not be the best prize given out. Would be more like the rotating pumpkin banner from the Halloween event)

Just my thoughts

vawaid
11-27-2014, 05:06 AM
oh warrior's vanities... come to papa...

Chirurgienne
11-27-2014, 05:48 AM
Screenshots show us recipes for tarlok gems, I enjoy about this new but there isn't other new gem?

Aziiii
11-27-2014, 06:47 AM
we all want to see exact facts and news, updates.....not the gossip we all hear of lately ...."might bee.....it's possible...she said ..he said...someone saw something in chatbox .....etc...'' ik its market strategy sometimes...but i don't wanna see another myth , like the recipe drop

Other then that , we all can't wait for the new event to start :)

Candylicks
11-27-2014, 08:12 AM
STS knows that Arlors are a coveted collector's item and we were told they are retired vanities, allowing for people to successfully invest in these items. To bring them back in same color or any sort of reskin devalues the items immensely. I sincerely hope you consider the opinion of your veteran players in that we would be very upset if you re-release these items.

We want new vanities, let the Arlor sets stay retired.

illwilly
11-27-2014, 08:20 AM
STS knows that Arlors are a coveted collector's item and we were told they are retired vanities, allowing for people to successfully invest in these items. To bring them back in same color or any sort of reskin devalues the items immensely. I sincerely hope you consider the opinion of your veteran players in that we would be very upset if you re-release these items.

Agree 100%

Veoemel
11-27-2014, 10:46 AM
If its not the final version, then just tell us if arlors will return recolored or no OR just wont return

CAK Vader
11-27-2014, 10:49 AM
Well? ARE THEY COMING OR NOT!? I want to know if I should blow off 5m for red Arlor -_-"

CAK Vader
11-27-2014, 10:51 AM

Tbh...I'm a season 1 veteran and I would love of they returned. I'm not one of those "everything is about the price" people, I want vanities because they look good...and I don't wanna spend my years gathering gold to buy them all.

warriorromio
11-27-2014, 10:51 AM
Why not wepon vanitys yet
I mean its good to have wepon vanitys for hiding your wepon type and skills

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Candylicks
11-27-2014, 10:57 AM
Tbh...I'm a season 1 veteran and I would love of they returned. I'm not one of those "everything is about the price" people, I want vanities because they look good...and I don't wanna spend my years gathering gold to buy them all.
You don't even have a capped toon in AL or have any real time or money or social aspects to care about. I know sl has some rare vanities, would you like it if they stuck the best ones in the plat store?

Pandamoni
11-27-2014, 11:15 AM
This kind of vague response does nothing to ease people's concern. I think you should say straight up if they're going to be rereleased or not.

Pillowhead
11-27-2014, 11:17 AM
IMO everyone should be able to have a chance to get a vanity, not the price (lb and so on).
So bring arlor back :-3

Ssneakykills
11-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Would be disappointing if you brought back old or even recoloured vanitys

C'mon Al hasn't come to the everything being recoloured stage yet

Farminer's
11-27-2014, 11:56 AM
Recolor the arlor I wanna earn em!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
11-27-2014, 12:01 PM
Recolor the arlor I wanna earn em!

:eagerness:

Farminer's
11-27-2014, 12:01 PM
:eagerness:
Ikr! Ugh

Higuani
11-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Reminds me of a year ago they also said they came back and guess what they didnt came back and everyone lost millions.

This is exact same thing like a year ago. Except now those recolor things they did with Halloween makes everyone think.

Bunny♥
11-27-2014, 03:01 PM
i dont think bringing them back nor recoloring them is a good idea.

CAK Vader
11-27-2014, 03:07 PM
You don't even have a capped toon in AL or have any real time or money or social aspects to care about. I know sl has some rare vanities, would you like it if they stuck the best ones in the plat store?

They already did.

Titanium
11-27-2014, 04:39 PM
Really? You bring back the Arlors now? This is frustrating.
Re-color versions? Just no

Why don't you guys make something unique and cool like arlors or colored jester ?

Errorrz
11-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Hey Remiem :) please innovates once again para gem on a winter event that will come soon because 70% versus twink can not be fair because they have a gem on the item .

Haligali
11-27-2014, 05:40 PM
Recolor is not good, you may find cool for a week, but after it will go for 20k in cs, then you will find it ugly.

Rhaindra
11-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Why not green arlor for war?

wwwgagacomtr
11-27-2014, 05:48 PM
this winter maybe come strong new tarlok sets :) maybe come hountlet or story token pets :) same past year winter event and add this year good new item egg vanityies :)

Dalmony
11-27-2014, 09:11 PM
I'd love it if the arlor vanities came back, even if they were in the same colours. Pixie ears for the masses!!! Let's spread the joy instead of keeping it (or whats left of it) locked up in the stashes of a few players :)

It would be a real shame to take away the opportunity for a large number of players to own and enjoy these items the same way we have been able to - this is something which a huge number of players would getreally excited about. For once being able to finally own that vanity they always dreamed of through work and enjoyable gameplay instead of having always having to march to the drums of veteran players who control the economy.

Lordkerum
11-27-2014, 09:39 PM
Recolor arlors! Keeps original unique and average player can obtain.

Dalmony
11-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Let's keep up the halloween trend :D 3 silver arlor helms one for each class, at silver tier of the event. May the flood commence!

Raselph
11-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Hey guys!

There's lots of talk tonight about the leaked screenshots from this year's Winter Event that are causing a lot of rumors around the community. Let's chat about it, shall we?

First, let me say that those leaked screenshots were taken from the Arcane Legends Test Server. While preparing it for the play test in the near future, a setting was switched on that, if someone had the perfect timing to check the test server, they were able to get in. For the player with the leaked screenshots, this was the case.

To my understanding, some of you saw some things you didn't like. Namely, the return of some old vanities. Specifically, the fact that they did not appear to be recolored.

Please understand, that what you are seeing in these screenshots is NOT, and I repeat NOT the final version of the winter event or the items within. These shots were taken from the TEST server, which we all know from experience can vary dramatically from what actually goes out to the public. So...

DON'T PANIC!

The test server will go live soon so that you all will have a chance to play the new content and see all that it has to offer. These screenshots only show a sliver of what is in the winter event, and don't even begin to go into all of the new and fun things we've put in there for you. Our designers have been extremely hard at work and you can trust me when I say, they weren't working hard on recycling all old content.

I hope you guys will hang tight and look forward to the test server session soon. I can't wait for you all to experience all that's inside. And, of course, if you still see anything that you don't like...that's what the test server is for! So we can tweak things to make it even better for you when it goes live.

Remiem

finally some news!

Very much looking forward for those winter goodies!

Anarchist
11-28-2014, 01:51 AM
I'd love it if the arlor vanities came back, even if they were in the same colours. Pixie ears for the masses!!! Let's spread the joy instead of keeping it (or whats left of it) locked up in the stashes of a few players :)

It would be a real shame to take away the opportunity for a large number of players to own and enjoy these items the same way we have been able to - this is something which a huge number of players would getreally excited about. For once being able to finally own that vanity they always dreamed of through work and enjoyable gameplay instead of having always having to march to the drums of veteran players who control the economy.
As much as i will like to dream with you and buy them arlors cheap i would like to point out 2 things:
#1 arlors are not untradeable and you can fufill your desire any time by working hard to earn the money for one.
#2 Is the rarity that heavily makes it look like its the best vanity you may ever have. Once you "give it to the masses"....GG.

Candylicks
11-28-2014, 08:44 AM
They will become Arlolors if they come back in any way, shape, or form.

Higuani
11-28-2014, 09:05 AM
Last year they said they where comin back and it didnt came back i lost alot gold bcs that, and now they really come back i saw a screenshot AND AGAIN i lose gold on it. Feels like i get 2x scammed.
I dont know why something so old in game comes back.. If they truly come back lets make everything come back then like steel commandos,dws,vorpals,Enso rings etc

This game feels not same anymore like a year ago.. If you want something WORK FOR IT and not ask sts to bring them back.

CAK Vader
11-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Last year they said they where comin back and it didnt came back i lost alot gold bcs that, and now they really come back i saw a screenshot AND AGAIN i lose gold on it. Feels like i get 2x scammed.
I dont know why something so old in game comes back.. If they truly come back lets make everything come back then like steel commandos,dws,vorpals,Enso rings etc

This game feels not same anymore like a year ago.. If you want something WORK FOR IT and not ask sts to bring them back.

Ok Arlors yes but steel commando? Ehhh...I would be perfectly fine if it happened, but it was an item designed for s2, it just doesn't seem quite right... But anyway, dang, I wish I had stocked up on Arlors and commandos...they were 15 plat each lol...

Dalmony
11-28-2014, 01:24 PM
That's not what makes it look the best lol... In my own vanity world, the best looking vanity for rogue so far has and always will be arlor helm, and plucked witch armor... and everyone has a plucked witch set :)

The actual reason why I like the arlor caps for rogue is random but its actually because you get to keep your hair - all the other caps make you look bald, or change your hair colour which I don't like. But that's just details and I'm aware no one cares.... JS though :)

Farminer's
11-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Ok Arlors yes but steel commando? Ehhh...I would be perfectly fine if it happened, but it was an item designed for s2, it just doesn't seem quite right... But anyway, dang, I wish I had stocked up on Arlors and commandos...they were 15 plat each lol...
Lmao 15 plat why they so expensive :p

Kakashis
11-28-2014, 04:51 PM
do the game some justice and don't bring back the old vanities otherwise only the event vanities would be special.

Catty
11-28-2014, 05:28 PM
I would absolutely love it if you brought back the Arlor vanity recoloured. I'm thinking white or icy blue <3

Starkinea
11-29-2014, 02:49 AM
I would love the idea if the same vanities would have been brought! I like them being green and red, because it's Christmas! vanity. Well mythic pets are brought for sale so everyone has a chance to have it, why not vanities? Because super loaded and rich merch those? I could care less tbh! Sometimes you win, sometimes u you loose, deal with it... And those vanities were bought for 15 plats! The new prices look way more than that (600+ tokens is a lot of farming) so i don't see any problem either.
I would suggest less whining and more joy from winter event, guys! Happy holidays to all

Volt
11-29-2014, 03:07 AM
I would love the idea if the same vanities would have been brought! I like them being green and red, because it's Christmas! vanity. Well mythic pets are brought for sale so everyone has a chance to have it, why not vanities? Because super loaded and rich merch those? I could care less tbh! Sometimes you win, sometimes u you loose, deal with it... And those vanities were bought for 15 plats! The new prices look way more than that (600+ tokens is a lot of farming) so i don't see any problem either.
I would suggest less whining and more joy from winter event, guys! Happy holidays to all

Yeah..... No

You do know that you can buy the vanities right? They are tradable

Dalmony
11-29-2014, 04:46 AM
This :-) and +1 to icy blue arlors whoever mentioned that above :-)

Farz
11-29-2014, 05:53 AM
Exclusivity.

CAK Vader
11-29-2014, 09:29 AM
I miss you ;-;

SacredKnight
11-29-2014, 01:53 PM
IMO TBH, I want completely new vanities that are just as good as the Arlor Winterfest etc. I really wouldn't want recoloured or the same ones back and I certainly don't want the vanities from last years Christmas event, especially that warrior one x_x.

Let's just see what wonders are revealed then :3

twoxc
11-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Remiem, is there anyways the test server can be released via Chrome also? It isn't fair that it's only for android, while I am all IOS and Chrome only. The android have the advantage of what to do, what to load up what to buy out in market. For example during the Release of Planar elite tomb. The android players got to test and read and saw what was coming and that dragon bar was require for the mythic pendant recipe. There was about a dozen dragon bar listing in auction for 500-800k. All gone the moment test server was up and price sky rocket to 3mil+.

kinzmet
11-29-2014, 05:59 PM
The problem is, the green and red arlors worth millions nowadays. And most people who have it today would definately ragequit if the devs would bring it back.

Anarchist
11-29-2014, 06:08 PM
Noise.

Farminer's
11-29-2014, 06:16 PM
Bring them back

Konviict
11-29-2014, 06:28 PM
If u bring arlors back, id like the original jester to be brought back, storm swords, depraved blades & dark watch sword.

Btw No way they bring arlors back, ive invested milions in it & not only me but probably hundreds of other people, you cant just bring items from 2 years ago back. They are worth milions now lmfao

matanofx
11-29-2014, 07:03 PM
They already said they will NEVER bring back arlors in their original color sets, only possibly re-color, making this thread a waste of space.

Zuorsyra
11-29-2014, 07:23 PM
Hello galz n GUYS N KITTENS N MEN N THINGS AND STUFFSSSSSSSESSSS :3

I think STS must and SHOULD bring back the arlor vanitys in red and green for this winter event #2014
and for the following winter events like for example: 2015, 2016,2017...and so on.
the arlor vanitys won't come back in the following years...like i said above "ect 2015,2016,2017 >:3 because remember the last winter event? sts said oh btw i ain't makin diz up MA GURLZ N HOME BOYZ N PEEPZ BUT they said "The arlor vanity isn't coming this YEAR in the 2013 event" they said THAT :3
soooooooooooo yeeaaaaaaahhh they promised us that the NEXT following year A.K.A 2014 ;3 they will bring the arlor vanitys back...and i must say they should bring them back cause its gonna make a lot of peepz happy oh and WHO CARES about the people stashing em they ain't important the only thing important is makin a lota n a TONz of homiez n galz n PEOPLZ happy and thats gonna be a GREAT christmas gift from STS sooo yeah ma galz n CATS they should bring the arlors and this is a good idea to bring them back cause it will make a lot of people happy cause finally they got a cool vanity to wear unlike the BARBARIAN SANTA SUIT for us WARRIORS which was so awful -_- T_T :'3
the vanity winter suit for us wars last event was so....ahh what can i say....it was like "Santa" got bankrupt and got poor...so he didn't have any fancy suit to wear for last years winter event....so yeah they should bring back the arlors for this winter event #2014!!!!!
and they shouldn't break their promise....cause it will make so many people Flame and piss alot of people off..that we waited patiently for the winter 2014 event so we could get the arlor vanitys cause they are the only good looking ones...so yeah PLEASE STS bring back the arlor and ignore these butthurt people
and HATERS!!!!

"please no drama or flaming or pvp drama on this thread keep it clean oh and btw if ur gonna get angry and post a dumb childish comment u can just close this thread and don't read it then..... cause no one is putting a gun to ur head and forcing u to read this thread zzzzz lol

Hope yall have a sweet happpy AWESOME DAY!!! >B3
Jab keep your craziness out of the forums...

Aquaxia
11-29-2014, 11:54 PM
Old, discontinue, rare --> pricy --> fancy

if devs bring back those old vanities, i think it will be fancy no more. Maybe bring us something new, it would be better.
Anyway i wonder if vanity's rogue designer was a guy, because from this year events, i dont find 'cute' vanity, which is real 'cute' for rogue, ha and jack vanity makes rogue looks fat, just saying =))

Valkiryas
11-30-2014, 12:18 AM
I really would love see the vanities back!

Why?! Because lots of people want those vanities so badly ( As everyone Here ) and YES! The price should drop, BTW I'm not here for that reason, I'm here for open posibilities to all new players that Can't afford they favorites vanities...

Titanium
11-30-2014, 05:40 AM
I really would love see the vanities back!

Why?! Because lots of people want those vanities so badly ( As everyone Here ) and YES! The price should drop, BTW I'm not here for that reason, I'm here for open posibilities to all new players that Can't afford they favorites vanities...

No ty.

If you want to be fancy - PAY ! That's why all fancy vanities that came recently in the game are exclusive ( halloween , jester )

davidvilla
11-30-2014, 05:54 AM
Why not slightly reverse the vanities?
Warrior (green arlor)
Rogue (tall Christmas tree)
Mage (Snowman)

Serancha
11-30-2014, 07:10 AM
They already said they will NEVER bring back arlors in their original color sets, only possibly re-color, making this thread a waste of space.

The item names in the screenshot I saw were identical to those of the originals. Recolors always have different names. That's why people are angry. They didn't just "seem" to not be recolored, they were definitely not recolored.

Titanfall
11-30-2014, 07:10 AM
This thread is literally like Merchs and Rich vs Average LOL

Haligali
11-30-2014, 07:24 AM
No ty.

If you want to be fancy - PAY ! That's why all fancy vanities that came recently in the game are exclusive ( halloween , jester )
Yep, they wont be happy with a recolored version, just they dont know yet. Recolored jesters looks ugly because everyone got, some hoarders even gave away for free. In opposite, commando vanities were ugly once, now how cool just because not everyone got them.

Volt
11-30-2014, 07:26 AM
No ty.

Yep, they wont be happy with a recolored version, just they dont know yet. Recolored jesters looks ugly because everyone got, some hoarders even gave away for free. In opposite, commando vanities were ugly once, now how cool just because not everyone got them.

Problem here is that the arlors vanities aren't just amazing for their color, but design as well. Honestly horrible idea to bring them back. If you want one make gold and buy it like the rest of us.

Elufu
11-30-2014, 10:06 AM
Whats the point of calling "discontinued vanity" when this winter might coming back with alor vanity. Cant sts be more creative make something new instead of recolor the vanity or bring back old alor vanity..

fajaratulnaj
11-30-2014, 10:23 AM
sts have made a big mistake if they restore the old vanity

Wutzgood
11-30-2014, 10:38 AM

This so much. It's like déjà vu from last year. Although last year a dev actually said they would return. This year they have stated they won't.

I'm personally hoping for last years vanities recolored just to see people's reactions.

mightymynk
11-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Well u know what makes a vanity beautiful? Its rarity and demand and you all will admit it. It dosent matter how cool vanity looks if its in bulk its ugly. So if arlors are back it would make them ugly and people who want them would also say its crap and no one will want it.. Hope originality remains even recolour shudnt return without any changes

davidvilla
11-30-2014, 06:03 PM
Hey guys!

DON'T PANIC!

Remiem

Let's not talk about the Winter event or whatsoever. Let's talk about how to fix some of the major issues first.
- lets talk about the ways to fix Nekro. Players r being cheated with every egg hatched with massive disappointment. And currently, no re-egg system. Amazing work.
- lets talk about para gems scam cases and the ways to prevent such.
- lets talk about " why so many players leaving game".

It's better if we fix several such issues first then release something new to add up.

epicrrr
12-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Hope they are able to link gmail accounts to the test server.

Sabiee
12-01-2014, 03:47 AM
Bringing Ź arlors back again mean u r destroying us financially more ain't it enough Tht z halloween vanities prices dropped to z ground ?! Those r expensive vanities we payed lots to get them and invested in them realy ..Lol why destroying all kind of financial security in game. U cant make new ?! now u make z arlor nothing but a boring vanity ?!
Those who r requesting them Back r definitely z ones who couldn't buy ..just to be happy expensive stuff become worthless now ..
Plz make something new ..it want hurt them coz it's gonna be cheap any way ,only hut those who has it ,and seriously lol

Beside new is new .. More fun lol...

And btw spent millions in farming arena to get Tht recipe Tht stopped dropping again and I never got it ..

Soon it's gonna be enough is enough for me too :/

alongcay
12-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Don't bring back....¡¡¡!!!!!

Raselph
12-01-2014, 04:58 AM
Let's not talk about the Winter event or whatsoever. Let's talk about how to fix some of the major issues first.
- lets talk about the ways to fix Nekro. Players r being cheated with every egg hatched with massive disappointment. And currently, no re-egg system. Amazing work.
- lets talk about para gems scam cases and the ways to prevent such.
- lets talk about " why so many players leaving game".

It's better if we fix several such issues first then release something new to add up.

Actually there is a re-egg sytem. STS only re-eggs all pets who's level is 1 (LVL1). Para gems arent tradeable and why do you have to believe that it is sell-able? if it was tradeable then you should have seen the gem in the offer's during trade. If you are doubting something in the trade just get another trader who's not a scammer. And yes, i too agree on it but i think STS might as well need to think about it...

davidvilla
12-01-2014, 05:04 AM
Bringing Ź arlors back again mean u r destroying us financially more ain't it enough Tht z halloween vanities prices dropped to z ground ?! Those r expensive vanities we payed lots to get them and invested in them realy ..Lol why destroying all kind of financial security in game. U cant make new ?! now u make z arlor nothing but a boring vanity ?!
Those who r requesting them Back r definitely z ones who couldn't buy ..just to be happy expensive stuff become worthless now ..
Plz make something new ..it want hurt them coz it's gonna be cheap any way ,only hut those who has it ,and seriously lol

Beside new is new .. More fun lol...

And btw spent millions in farming arena to get Tht recipe Tht stopped dropping again and I never got it ..

Soon it's gonna be enough is enough for me too :/

Talking about millions. Several players spent 60 mills n more for Nekro egg including myself. But we suggest nobody to use it cuz its a trash bin. It's basically like liquidating ur gold for achievement point.

If we compare to current testing backgrounds the pet was NOT tested well. Meanwhile, the description remained the same as MUST HAVE PET. Clearly we got cheated over. And still sts has no sign, no words, nothing. Basically, we got ignored. I spent my 1 years saving Into but got something else. If something isn't good then has to be changed. MUST HAVE tag is completely misleading.

I agree with u, rare and discontinued things has to be kept as supposed to be. So many well known players have already left N many more r on the way to. They all been waiting on this coming event.
And if sts doesn't respect we customers and the investment we've done then I'm OUT TOO. We don't wanna be a part of something that ignores feedbacks completely.

davidvilla
12-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Actually there is a re-egg sytem. STS only re-eggs all pets who's level is 1 (LVL1). Para gems arent tradeable and why do you have to believe that it is sell-able? if it was tradeable then you should have seen the gem in the offer's during trade. If you are doubting something in the trade just get another trader who's not a scammer. And yes, i too agree on it but i think STS might as well need to think about it...

I asked my slag and blinky to get it back to egg. Its level 1 and hasn't even been summoned yet.
All I got was " we r unable to do so at this period of time. But we suggest u to be careful next time while using chests/crates/energy kits. "
Common seriously.

Sabiee
12-01-2014, 07:34 AM
About customers ,rich ppl in game r mostly z ppl who payed money ,real money 1000s of $$ actuly .till when they r going to keep crashing prices for them ?!!! maybe for sts it's just easy to color a vanity but extremely disappointing for us :/

octavos
12-01-2014, 08:31 AM
Lol, and i missed all the action...i have to read threw this thread today. As for old vanitys..all i can say is AL will become like pl,sl,dl...so dont be surprised if there happens to be no more recolors. i own all the old vanitys..except for green alor XD. But if they are not recolored...i would find a deep hole...deep in some country and would come out until a new game is released.

Psychologist
12-01-2014, 10:04 AM
I wouldn't mind getting the mage's tree set with platinum, I love it but 8M for it is out of my affordable value.

Pillowhead
12-01-2014, 02:03 PM
I'll bet many of you that said no, have one themselves and does not want to lose the gold they bought arlors for, I understand and respect that, but AL have to think about the new players to, if new players stopped playing AL, it's dead to, cause new players sooner or later will become one o f the pro players. Just because you guys leave doesn't mean that people can't replace that spot. [not in a bad way] Sorry for my english, I'm not that good lel •-•

Kumsaati
12-01-2014, 02:10 PM
If arlors will come with their old version i will delete game too and also i bought 1 week ago warrior red arlor arlor for 1.8m so i will really quit from al if they come back with old version

Kakashis
12-01-2014, 04:08 PM
arlor prices have still tanked and everyone is panic'd about the future of these. STS should just release a full statement as to what will happen with these in the long run and whether they would ever return

stackz
12-01-2014, 04:53 PM
link to leaked pics thread? cant seem to find it.

if the old arlors do come back...much like the old halloween vanities...even if recolored, I think I'm seriously done with this game. devs have literally caved to the masses if that happens.

ALL my old halloween vanities I was hording have dropped in price soo much because of the cheaper recolors. it made me rage to no end.

now possibly my couple of tree vanities I've been hording and my original santa suits will likely get devalued because of a freaking change of hue? it might make me throw my laptop out the window and drive to texas with some bad intentions.

I, like others, have invested REAL money into this game. you dont just crap on people that pay your employees. you do that, you find yourself without the cash to pay them.

Haligali
12-01-2014, 05:45 PM
I'll bet many of you that said no, have one themselves and does not want to lose the gold they bought arlors for, I understand and respect that, but AL have to think about the new players to, if new players stopped playing AL, it's dead to, cause new players sooner or later will become one o f the pro players. Just because you guys leave doesn't mean that people can't replace that spot. [not in a bad way] Sorry for my english, I'm not that good lel •-•
I have no arlor vanities, but i dont want them to come back even recolor.

MFDOOM
12-01-2014, 08:00 PM
I hope they get released.

It will balance out the economy (which is controlled by a small few pros) and give new players a chance to make some gold.
I rather some newbie enjoy this game for the first time and have enough gold for potions than a rich pro getting richer.

Greed is bad

Mrbritches
12-01-2014, 08:27 PM
How do u get on the test server?

Sabiee
12-02-2014, 01:22 AM
Pillow, How would it hurt new players if not bring back z arlors ,and u actuly think Tht it doesn't matter if old players who invested much in this game leave ?!
Ppl who invested Tht much in game r z players who r actuly giving it z most support IMO
Beside Tht vanity design is almost back every winter now .. Zzz
I wish to see a new one as cute as z arlors looks like a winter outfit but new !!!

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 01:34 AM
So much noise for nothing they are neither coming back the same nor recolored.

The only recolors from last year and the one before will be the rage sets.

Haligali
12-02-2014, 03:50 AM
Greed is bad

Envy is also bad.

Sabiee
12-02-2014, 07:06 AM
Envy is also bad.

Rofl true.. He is just showing off his envy Lamo ..

Froxanthar
12-02-2014, 07:17 PM
sts please don't bring these 3 back with same colors please. you guys don't have new looking vanities?

Psychologist
12-02-2014, 07:27 PM
sts please don't bring these 3 back with same colors please. you guys don't have new looking vanities?

Barbarian Vanity set? Hmm, can we have a cheeky look at it?

kydrian
12-02-2014, 07:30 PM
They aren't going to bring those back sts Is still working on making the new ones

xxalivexx
12-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Screenshots show us recipes for tarlok gems, I enjoy about this new but there isn't other new gem?

Im like 30th to post haha, just figured out how to post on forums, thx remiem for the great information, very helpful to give us a little bit of what is coming for us in the winter event, hopefully a vanity or item that everyone can get like in the halloween event, that was a bad idea not to make a hard ti get vanity, at least should havebeen a vanity for getting to plat tier would be worth more than all the other undead, pumpkin and other vanities givin for the halloween event, but like I said thx.
Really looking forward to this event l, hope its a great one.

xxalivexx
12-02-2014, 09:03 PM
Hmmm I like your thinking, recolored arlor, like blue or a different color for each class to the top 25 for each class, would be a very brilliant idea, would be nice to see sts make a great decision like that, but knowing I can not spend money on this game for reasons I tend to see the players who do have the new vanities or whatever will be the lb prize so I can have a nice chat with them haha, but ya different colored arlor sets for each class would be nice to see.

kydrian
12-03-2014, 08:31 AM
I told you they wouldnt bring arlor back jabber -_-

CAK Vader
12-03-2014, 08:36 AM
Barbarian Vanity set? Hmm, can we have a cheeky look at it?

Sure.

Psychologist
12-03-2014, 09:23 AM
Sure.

Oh... still, thanks. :P

gravehunts
12-03-2014, 05:36 PM
hmm 950 tokens for barbarian vanity wth its not worth it! come on STS bring back arlor make it like for 2k tokens or even 2.5k tokens lol.. breezaga is the only good thing to buy with tokens if u ask me...

Allocate
12-03-2014, 07:04 PM
"We are busy making Winter Event Awesome!" - Samhayne.

This is awesome to you?

Don't bring back these vanities with the same colors, at least re color them! Like what you guys did in Halloween.

xxalivexx
12-04-2014, 01:32 AM
"We are busy making Winter Event Awesome!" - Samhayne.

This is awesome to you?

Don't bring back these vanities with the same colors, at least re color them! Like what you guys did in Halloween.
What they did in halloween, go back and look at dead city, nothing new about those vanities they just remade the enemies gear for us, they need a creative mind and think brilliant. My opinion maybe not others.

Pillowhead
12-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Here is my suggestions:
---------------------------------------------
For sorcerer I want something: cute like a big present that covers the whole body! And for the cap a golden ribbon ?
For rogues I want something: cool, and xmas vibes, angel costume? A white "dress" not like the ice queen dress, more like medusas, wings on the back! And for the cap a halo would be awesome.
For warrior I want something:
Badass, like a ginger bread? A ginger bread vest, not one that covers the skin and so on, just like a normal tie & vest! And for the cap candy & decorations?

Pyrogenie
12-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Here is my suggestions:
For sorcerer I want something: cute like a big present that covers the whole body! And for the cap a golden ribbon ?
For rogues I want something: cool, and xmas vibes, angel costume? A white "dress" not like the ice queen dress, more like medusas, wings on the back! And for the cap a halo would be awesome.
For warrior I want something:
Badass, like a ginger bread? A ginger bread vest, not one that covers the skin and so on, just like a normal tie & vest! And for the cap candy & decorations?

I kinda dig the ginger bread thing ^

But in my most humble opinion, I think arlors should not return. Simply because its sought after because it's no longer purchasable via store so people want it, when a vanity is expensive you want it because you want people to look at you and go "aww that's awesome I want that" and because personally I like new vanity because I like to mix and match like many others do and i just love a new vanity of any kind so I can see how i can mix it up and if it returns in any way shape or form it will be like black and white jester. Everyone will have it and it'll be played out inside a week and that completely devalues a now collecter item. If you guys want to do something like bring back old hits then bring back winter fury in yet another color like winter rage and make completely new vanity. Start a thread to hear from us players what we might like for new vanity. It's not our decision ultimately what they'll be but hey maybe we can all group together here and decide. There's enough negativity in AL and the forums already.. :)

Zynzyn
12-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Last year merchants whined and sts changed its decision to give us Arlor, atleast this year we should have it. 1 whole year was enough for arlor hoarders to rake in the moolah and loot new players I guess. Now please dont let a handful of merchant forumers to make decisions for the rest of the community. Please bring back Arlor in different colours.

Farminer's
12-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Last year merchants whined and sts changed its decision to give us Arlor, atleast this year we should have it. 1 whole year was enough for arlor hoarders to rake in the moolah and loot new players I guess. Now please dont let a handful of merchant forumers to make decisions for the rest of the community. Please bring back Arlor in different colours.
I have been playing enough for arlor but I still think they need to come back for new players to get them.

Sabiee
12-07-2014, 05:21 AM
Doubled ..

Sabiee
12-07-2014, 05:24 AM
Yea plz bring z arlors back for no reason other to harm those who consider them rare items and merching them like merching many other stuff ,to get rich in an honest way ,coz to be an endgame player u seriously need money ..
Drop their price from multi millions wroth to just few thousands worth just to make player who can't have them happy ..Lol
Don't make a new vanity tho u can ,lots of new vanities were as beautiful as z arlors like witch vanity 4 ex.
Bcoz we envy those rich guyz and we lack talent and brains and can't do any hard work in a such a brilliant game Tht gives millions way to make money only if u r ready to work hard and think of ways other than looking at rich ppl wz eveny lol ..
Buying expensive stuff ,best gears were just dreams before I strt to make my dreams come true one after another ,wz merching ,farming ,taking risks and hard work lol ....

Zebralion
12-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Cool

Chirurgienne
12-12-2014, 07:40 AM
Our designers have been extremely hard at work and you can trust me when I say, they weren't working hard on recycling all old content.
Remiem

Hmm when I see vanity in token store, I'm sorry but I don't feel this extremely hard at work

The only hard working I can see is for vanity LB Reward, something for a minority of players (not free players)

Buckledown
12-13-2014, 11:53 AM
then why alor vanity didnt manufactured again ?

hope i get it :upset:

Sabiee
12-16-2014, 07:17 AM
Hmm when I see vanity in token store, I'm sorry but I don't feel this extremely hard at work

The only hard working I can see is for vanity LB Reward, something for a minority of players (not free players)

Not true permafrost is very well designed vanity !!!!!

Psychologist
12-16-2014, 07:39 AM

Agreed. Loving it.

LytangxLyrdra
12-31-2014, 02:00 AM
Permafrost are vanity from NPC in Kelys.[emoji12]

Sorry for bad English n posting on old thread.

Rosybuds
01-03-2015, 11:39 PM
Can someone Tell me who or what is the name of the last Boss as you can see from my photo I have Killed 4 Bosses a number of Times But Yet Too find this 5th Boss Who Is it ? What is it ? And Has anyone Found it ? 115370 As the event is coming too a close I'd like too know ?? Thank You ? njoyed The Event Apart from Having 27 Dragon Scales And just finding out yesterday I got too get an Ice Box Dropped with a Recipe too make Anything Guess they are going in the Bin...