PDA

View Full Version : regen skill?

FriedSushi
05-16-2010, 02:06 PM
what is that regen skill? does it do any immediate healing, like the enchantress heal? or just h/s

Aerospacegod
05-16-2010, 02:23 PM
I assume you mean blessing of vitality?

Party Buff +25hp, then everyone gets +2h/s for 2mins

Jekyll
05-16-2010, 02:41 PM
I think he's talkin about "Restore" and I can't accurately answer you're question because I've never used it.

If I had to guess I would say it slowly restores your health like "Meditation" slowly restores your mana.

Royce
05-16-2010, 03:04 PM
As the description says, it increases your health regen by 5 for 5 seconds (so you regenerate an extra 25 points of health in that period, and it also has an immediate heal effect which gives you 8 health per point assigned to the skill. I haven't found much use for the skill. It just seems to do so little. It is okay if you have 5 points to use on it, but there are just so many more useful ways to spend them IMO.

It's possible that the usefulness of this skill will be greater with PvP, but it's hard to predict at this point.

Sicarii
05-16-2010, 07:46 PM
do you think that without the use of pots in pvp, this skill will become more important in th ebrief down time between fights to restore your hp enough to allow yiu to continue the fight?