PDA

View Full Version : Requisition for a Specialty Weapon

Serancha
11-27-2014, 04:33 AM
This is an official requisition for a specialty weapon to be used specifically on spider creatures. It is a weapon for those with pixellated arachnophobia, and is to have what shall be known as the "Large Shoe" proc.

When your weapon procs, all spiders in the vicinity immediately drop dead and cease falling in your hair for 8 seconds. When used on a large spider (especially the oversized vicious female kind), it renders them unable to spin a web and/or stun you for 5 seconds.

This idea was brought to you by Ladies Night in the Arena

This is intended as a humorous idea and is not a real weapon, although the concept of specialty weapons is one that could be interesting.

tearacan
11-27-2014, 05:39 AM
Get a warrior, they got big feet ;)
Or use your owl pet ability. They eat spiders. :D

Would be kinda fun though when pets have a specialized skills against certain mobs. It makes them more useful than just having different stats. I only use a couple pets now because of the limited stat. But when owls would kill spiders, i certainly would get my owl out of the kookoo's clock.

Hail
11-27-2014, 05:54 AM
Get a warrior, they got big feet ;)
Or use your owl pet ability. They eat spiders. :D

Would be kinda fun though when pets have a specialized skills against certain mobs. It makes them more useful than just having different stats. I only use a couple pets now because of the limited stat. But when owls would kill spiders, i certainly would get my owl out of the kookoo's clock.

This would definitely bring out a range of variety of the pets used!

SacredKnight
11-30-2014, 03:56 AM
I rather use my Insect Spray skill I looted from an Super Elite Platinum Diamond Crystal Planar Shuyal Nordr Kraken Dark Magic Shadow Forest Pumpkin Crate Chest....of the Watch...

obee
11-30-2014, 11:10 AM
Pesticide.