PDA

View Full Version : the vulnerable mage ~

ruicheng36408
11-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Why is the mage so vulnerable? Even i'm not the strongest one in the team, the mobs just ignore the warriors and rush to me~Am I threatened?
may be i just looked tasty~

Somemager
11-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Mana shield is your best friend. Use when pulling or when you go in full force and nuke the mobs. For bosses i use ms before they use there specials , EX : Koal has a beckon stomp ability so i use ms once he pulls then he blasts half my mana and im still alive. This issue could come from being a pure int mage but i find it to be the most skillful and most fun class. Just remember time mana shield and you will be good. If you still struggle go pally (str/int)

ruicheng36408
11-27-2014, 12:16 PM
yeah, i'm a int mage~ may be i should make good use of the mana shield~thx

Giazagilur
11-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Yeah int mage is tough. Your job is to deal damage and heal the group. In other words, don't lead the group if it makes you die. When I play I tend to follow behind bears. Also, have 9 ms...it will help

ruicheng36408
11-27-2014, 08:31 PM
I agree,but you know sometime the bear just stand up and not moving on ,that's annoying~

Giazagilur
11-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Hahaha yeah you gotta choose between high damage or high health :)

Electrophiles
11-27-2014, 09:42 PM
maybe we shuld have q&a thread...this person been making new thred for everty topic she has

CrimsonTider
11-28-2014, 01:00 AM
Not sure why the recent overload of threads, OP, but there are multiple sections in the PL section of the forums to answer all the questions to the topics you have started. There is also a search bar in the upper right hand corner of each page to help speed the process when searching for specific topics. Sometimes a little time and patience will help from making a ton of threads which can be answered through a simple search and reading of threads which already exist on the same topic.

Itoopeo
11-28-2014, 01:06 AM
Mages are so dam tanky compared to birds. Dont cry, there are lots of birds in PL