PDA

View Full Version : Friends

BugMage
05-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Ok, so out of couriosity-im in realm fnord and have well over 290+ friends, and i just cant seem to add them all -.-

i think at one point i had all the players added-so has anyone else been able to add alk the players?

I know this seems like im a greedy friend adder, but hey i atleast play with themm..sorta

Royce
05-16-2010, 03:15 PM
272 in Fnord, so I guess not. Honestly, it causes problems at times. I think friend grouping, filtering, etc. would be a huge addition to the game, and also a way to link different characters belonging to the same player. A mute button for invitations would also be handy since I am occasionally hit with a furious barrage of them, blocking up my view, when I'm trying to play :)

BugMage
05-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Same...i totally agree..a mute on invites lol

Aerospacegod
05-16-2010, 03:30 PM
An invite should last more than 1/2 sec though.

I routinely miss them when a lot is going on, you hear the noise but have no idea what it said.

Royce
05-16-2010, 04:23 PM
An invite should last more than 1/2 sec though.

I routinely miss them when a lot is going on, you hear the noise but have no idea what it said.

Yeah, that is also a problem. I don't even hear a noise usually since my old iPod has no speakers, but I see something flashed onscreen, and I missed it. The same goes for messages people send me when I'm not in a game, and have no chat window to see. In fact if I'm on the screen with my avatar, the message is displayed in the background, so it's nearly unreadable. I think some sort of invite and message log that you could access from the menu would be great. I'm afraid if invites displayed any longer, then I would never have a clear view of the game :) (at least until we get a mute)

BestHyun
05-16-2010, 04:34 PM
Invite mute option would be nice, and I also like the friend filtering idea.

Flamin
05-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Ya, I would like something like, close friends, friends, and contacts. Those could just be like tabs under the friends tab. Just something to sort your friends by.