PDA

View Full Version : Re-assigning Stat Points....

Elfiiy
02-10-2011, 06:12 PM
I want to reassign my stat points. I have done this before on another toon however I can't seem to find the "item" to buy in the store any more......

With all the changes to the game with the last client update I would have thought that many people might wish to change.....

Am I missing something?

I go into the stats screen.
I want to dump the few points I put into Str for example...
I tap the bit to remove them and it tells me I need to go to the store....
I get taken to the store but for the bloody life of me I can't find the thing I am supposed to buy.....

Any one have any information on this?

Elfiiy

Apraxhren
02-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Do you have enough platinum to respec? it costs 2 platinum. If you have enough it should prompt you to respec without going to the store.

Sanatorium
02-10-2011, 06:38 PM
I want to reassign my stat points. I have done this before on another toon however I can't seem to find the "item" to buy in the store any more......

With all the changes to the game with the last client update I would have thought that many people might wish to change.....

Am I missing something?

I go into the stats screen.
I want to dump the few points I put into Str for example...
I tap the bit to remove them and it tells me I need to go to the store....
I get taken to the store but for the bloody life of me I can't find the thing I am supposed to buy.....

Any one have any information on this?

Elfiiy

You need 2 platinum.
If it takes you to the store it's taking you because it's pretty much saying that you need to buy platinum.
If you DO have 2 platinum just go to stats, edit them to your liking, and click ok and then purchase the 2 plat re-spect.

Elfiiy
02-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Thanks folks.

I was expecting it to tell me the cost before telling me I couldn't afford it.

You know you're poor when they wont even tell you the price of things.

E

EDIT: Yay! - Respecc'ed to pure int Enchantress...loving the extra nukeage....its a lot less forgiving to the old LAG monster though.