PDA

View Full Version : 1.7 Content Update (54595)

asommers
02-10-2011, 06:49 PM
You can now purchase up to 500 inventory slots per character!
The "Hardcore Playa's Potion" has returned to the in-game store.
You can no longer stash the 'free' component schematics you receive from Burke the Blacksmith.
The message sent to players sending and accepting a friend request is clearer
The Avatar page now shows the correct number of "Balefort Sewer" quests completed / total.
You can now recover items again while having a full inventory.
Fixed a bug with the message sent to players that invites someone to join them displaying the inviter's name
Lil' Love is now pink to differentiate from Big Love
Updated item description for Lil' Love
Common and Premium Silver Bands now have the appropriate statistics. ("Premium" have better stats than "Common.")
Golden Bands and "Fine" Golden Bands ring items now show the correct name.
Polished quest log UI

Kossi
02-10-2011, 06:50 PM
omgomgomgomg!!!!

wamphryi
02-10-2011, 06:53 PM
dont like that i just wasted 5 platinum on a ring that got changed...just to have to buy another one now to get the same stats as the one I had.
Otherwise good update!

Kossi
02-10-2011, 06:53 PM
oh i have to buy 10 (50) spaces.... nvm

FluffNStuff
02-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Mirror stash. Looking at weapons in inventory, stash shows weapons in stash, looking at crafting supplies, stash shows crafting supplies. Prob have to wait for 1.8 but if you implement something like this it will help a ton!

asommers
02-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Mirror stash. Looking at weapons in inventory, stash shows weapons in stash, looking at crafting supplies, stash shows crafting supplies. Prob have to wait for 1.8 but if you implement something like this it will help a ton!

Alternatively, it was suggested to have equipment slot buttons on stash as well, but I like your idea. Either way, you'll need to wait for 1.8.

-ALS

King Richie
02-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Quest log ui is fantastic well done !!

ballersburden
02-10-2011, 08:27 PM
You can no longer stash the 'free' component schematics you receive from Burke the Blacksmith.

Woops, thanks to my post in crafting section haha.

Hmmmm, just found another loop to this... have to stay quiet nao!!

Cmandial
02-10-2011, 11:58 PM
Pretty obvious what ur loop is:)

icantgetkills
02-11-2011, 12:25 AM
still no new armour looks :/ good update anyway but next thing should be new item looks not rip offs sorry guys but the most disappointing item side of a level cap ever like the talon and the daggers everything else i like! just the looks of the weapons are mostly rip offs of old items and the stats are unbalanced

Fyrce
02-11-2011, 12:54 AM
OMG, Love it. Though wouldn't mind refunds on the "common" rings that had the better stats.

I still have to de-clutter, but great update! Seems ALMOST possible to still have lots of stuff. :)

ballersburden
02-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Pretty obvious what ur loop is:)

You're seeing me sell non-stop in CS? LOL.

Balgreta
02-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Can you do a further buff of catacombs please.

I'm lvl 50 still and tried to solo the instance for fun - i didn't die at all; the trash and mini boss guys wasn't any problem in the slightest and i only used a tank + dmg pot and about 10 health potions for the last boss :( the tank pot ran out at about 2% of the boss's hp but i finished him off without a hitch.

it was fun, but shouldn't be so easy - especially considering i have 5 levels to go.

Also will you be making a 'victory lap' style map with time? hopefully better pink or purple drop rate (non set items wanted too! doesn't have to be top teir armor that drops - much like VL now) and all boss's in an area you can keep your group setup with easily.

superglut2
02-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Thank you for fixing quest log

neko
02-11-2011, 10:09 AM
You can now purchase up to 500 inventory slots per character!
The "Hardcore Playa's Potion" has returned to the in-game store.
The message sent to players sending and accepting a friend request is clearer
The Avatar page now shows the correct number of "Balefort Sewer" quests completed / total.
You can now recover items again while having a full inventory.
Fixed a bug with the message sent to players that invites someone to join them displaying the inviter's name
Lil' Love is now pink to differentiate from Big Love
Updated item description for Lil' Love
Common and Premium Silver Bands now have the appropriate statistics. ("Premium" have better stats than "Common.")
Golden Bands and "Fine" Golden Bands ring items now show the correct name.
Polished quest log UI

THANK YOU for bringing back Hardcore Playa especially for cheapies like me.

Odd, I had to redo Burke's original quest all over again. Bug or did I miss something?

Echelong
02-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Developers why did you took the decision that mobs don't give trash loot? If this was done why then not a gold increase or just remove the gold penalty from groups. Not an increase in gold but if you remove the penalty groups can farm together.

Tsarra
02-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Questlog UI = Nailed It.

Great update. It will be even better once we figure out how to drum up some recipes. :)

Iambirdman
02-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Been waiting awhile for more inventory slots :) thank you

Zeus
02-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Been waiting awhile for more inventory slots :) thank you

YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!! HEY MAN! How have you been! Welcome back to the community :)

Iambirdman
02-12-2011, 01:04 PM
YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!! HEY MAN! How have you been! Welcome back to the community :)

Well you see I got this email that said " pocket legends loves you" so I was like daaaaang.... They love me, so I gotta start playing again!!!!! So here I am:)
Lol jk but yeah kind of liked the new upgrade so came back to try it out:) and besides the flu I been great:) thanks man
Hope to see you around

Zerious
02-12-2011, 07:53 PM
lol good thing i finished my lvl 15 armor before the stash thing....

wolfendragon
02-16-2011, 01:38 AM
Cool this helps