PDA

View Full Version : help

Elegants
11-27-2014, 10:31 PM
Yes im new to AL , how do i get onto other map? I alr finish dead city map tho... pllsss halpppppp me haha .

*what is ahnks used for?

* potion cant b stash?

TCH22
11-27-2014, 11:03 PM
Ankhs- used to revive your character without use of plats( basically u use plats to buy the ankhs so that you wont have to pay plats to revive which cancels off -u may get free ankhs from klas)
Potions cant be stashed, you use them all the time-when you basically dont use them you are already "stashing them" it doesnt takes up space in your inventory so theres no point and no logic for sts to allow us to stash potions lol

You have to be lvl 25 or 21 to enter maps such as nordr, and survive in kraken isles. To go kraken isles just go to windmoore go all the way right and theres a gateway.

^^ hope that helps

Elegants
11-28-2014, 12:33 AM
Ankhs- used to revive your character without use of plats( basically u use plats to buy the ankhs so that you wont have to pay plats to revive which cancels off -u may get free ankhs from klas)
Potions cant be stashed, you use them all the time-when you basically dont use them you are already "stashing them" it doesnt takes up space in your inventory so theres no point and no logic for sts to allow us to stash potions lol

You have to be lvl 25 or 21 to enter maps such as nordr, and survive in kraken isles. To go kraken isles just go to windmoore go all the way right and theres a gateway.

^^ hope that helps

Thank u so much !!! :D