PDA

View Full Version : Issues

Cjrules
11-27-2014, 10:58 PM
Hey sts! I found some issues. The bugs/issues are that sometimes I can't revive ppl

Burninglamp
11-27-2014, 11:49 PM
Wat?

Carcinogen
11-28-2014, 12:52 AM
^^^

Itoopeo
11-28-2014, 01:13 AM
Get closer to them lol. Theres no issue with revive. Level 1 rev is just so weak you need to get close. Also ping might cause lag

Cjrules
12-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Get closer to them lol. Theres no issue with revive. Level 1 rev is just so weak you need to get close. Also ping might cause lag
Well... My ping is always great andni have rev lvl 6. So there are issues. [emoji6]

XxReiReixX
12-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Well... My ping is always great andni have rev lvl 6. So there are issues. [emoji6]

Itoopeo is correct. If this was the case, it would have been fixed earlier in the games release. Here are some other possible causes for your problem if the ones provided by Itoopeo did not help you:

-A file may have corrupted for your game. It may be possible that you have to redownload the game data.
-The ping of the person you are trying to revive is not as good as yours. Ping differences can cause issues within the game but is not controllable by STS since you are the one paying for your own internet service.
-Maybe you just don't press the skill. That may seem insulting but I've done it many times lol.

Hopefully this helped you. This may be just a bug within your device since I have not found any other engineer reporting this problem.

Cjrules
12-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Itoopeo is correct. If this was the case, it would have been fixed earlier in the games release. Here are some other possible causes for your problem if the ones provided by Itoopeo did not help you:

-A file may have corrupted for your game. It may be possible that you have to redownload the game data.
-The ping of the person you are trying to revive is not as good as yours. Ping differences can cause issues within the game but is not controllable by STS since you are the one paying for your own internet service.
-Maybe you just don't press the skill. That may seem insulting but I've done it many times lol.

Hopefully this helped you. This may be just a bug within your device since I have not found any other engineer reporting this problem.
Thank you.

Slant
12-17-2014, 05:19 AM
can you find the problem again ? would help to list all items you had equipped and the map/s where this happened
also a screencap