PDA

View Full Version : My blackfriday shopping experience

Enduvial
11-28-2014, 02:05 AM
So I woke up so excited to get a new lgg 3 from best buy so I get dressed in crappy summer shoes and jeans and 2 sweaters and a shirt right? So once I get there I find out there's a line wich has 5 ppl in it so I sit there for a few minutes thinking if I should go back home and grab a chair or naw cuz we all know I'm lazy xD I choose not to go and just get in line then my mom comes and gets my sister to take the car so I'm stuck in the cold for the about 7 hours from 11am to 4pm x.x as u can see in my earlier typing I wrote "crappy summer shoes" my toes was frozen :( and so I had to ask a stranger if I can sit in there car xD at exactly 4:13 that man with the microphone thing came out and told use the rules then gave us tickets and stuff right? When he told me they weren't selling a lgg 3 I flipped so bad and walked to caribou coffe across the street till my sis came and picked me up and so we drove to Walmart and we didn't even have to wait in no line over there and so I bought a lgg 3 for 179$ and a PS3 500gb and a destiny disc for 234$ and when I got home I enjoyed a big cup of HOT COCO!!!!!!!! But now I defeated the purpose of "Black Friday" :3

PLZ SHARE UR STORY ONCE U GOT ONE

CAK Vader
11-28-2014, 09:16 AM
So I woke up so excited to get a new lgg 3 from best buy so I get dressed in crappy summer shoes and jeans and 2 sweaters and a shirt right? So once I get there I find out there's a line wich has 5 ppl in it so I sit there for a few minutes thinking if I should go back home and grab a chair or naw cuz we all know I'm lazy xD I choose not to go and just get in line then my mom comes and gets my sister to take the car so I'm stuck in the cold for the about 7 hours from 11am to 4pm x.x as u can see in my earlier typing I wrote "crappy summer shoes" my toes was frozen :( and so I had to ask a stranger if I can sit in there car xD at exactly 4:13 that man with the microphone thing came out and told use the rules then gave us tickets and stuff right? When he told me they weren't selling a lgg 3 I flipped so bad and walked to caribou coffe across the street till my sis came and picked me up and so we drove to Walmart and we didn't even have to wait in no line over there and so I bought a lgg 3 for 179$ and a PS3 500gb and a destiny disc for 234$ and when I got home I enjoyed a big cup of HOT COCO!!!!!!!! But now I defeated the purpose of "Black Friday" :3

PLZ SHARE UR STORY ONCE U GOT ONE

Bruh...you just got my happy spot tingling when you said ps3...and destiny....ohhhhh @-@
P.S. My experience was staying at home and eating so much at 12:00 that I couldn't eat no dinner :p

Enduvial
11-28-2014, 09:53 AM
Damn u lucky xD I didn't celebrat thanksgiving

Trenton
11-28-2014, 11:20 AM
I slept in a comfy bed with no socks on and three covers

It's just bcus I'm too poor to Black Friday shop plus nothing online looked good enough to go

Enduvial
11-29-2014, 12:05 AM
In all honesty being poor really connects everyone together becuase we all start off poor and build the stairs to get richer

Ssneakykills
11-29-2014, 06:13 AM
I asked someone for a 1vs1 no scope match in line

Enduvial
11-29-2014, 08:19 AM
xD lolllll

Fractite
11-30-2014, 04:17 AM
I went to a shop in Birmingham to get the XBOX ONE for Christmas. It was packed by the time I got in and there was quite a bit of traffic on the way in (Lol, I don't drive). When I got in, I saw that they had loads of stock. The cues weren't very orderly and by the time I got my hands on one, I got pushed over and it was snatched from me by a man about 20 years older and I thought "What the actual hell?"

The same thing happened about two more times before I heard some shouting from behind and then a lot of people ran out. My foot is kinda killing from the number of times it was stepped on. Then I managed to get my XBOX ONE, with a slightly broken foot and a hurting back.

But then I looked at the news that morning and saw that there were similar things going on.

Giazagilur
11-30-2014, 06:03 AM
Stood in line outside, got in store, got surrounded by people like we're at a dance or something, finally find two items I kinda like, look at the super long line to the cashier, say screw it and put items back

It was still fun though :)

Rodder
12-01-2014, 10:41 PM
I slept in a comfy bed with no socks on and three covers

It's just bcus I'm too poor to Black Friday shop plus nothing online looked good enough to go

I know where your money is xDDD

Trenton
12-01-2014, 11:01 PM
I know where your money is xDDD
;) ya

Rodder
12-02-2014, 12:34 AM
;) ya

Cough cough;D

CAK Vader
12-02-2014, 12:46 AM
;) ya

Idk Trenton, I swallowed your money, before I digest I may have to find a new spot for it?!

Boramiir
12-11-2014, 09:03 AM
LMFAO... I got SUPER lucky. This year was the first I had ever gone black Friday shopping. Ever.

I got to the store 45 minutes before the event started. Because of that, I chatted it up with the guy behind the counter and got one of my $100 items before the event started.

Then...pajamas for my little girl were easily obtained because I spent 20-30 minutes talking with a gal in line... Who handed me exactly what I needed when they told us to open the boxes.

•At Wal-Mart here, everything is put into giant boxes, then the boxes are sealed in plastic wrap until it's time for the event to start.

All in all... For my very first time, I got everything I was after. And I did it by myself. Who says you can't send a man to the store!?!?