PDA

View Full Version : what is this...

programmed
11-28-2014, 12:01 PM
I was in a PvP game and suddenly this random orange cloud shows up in the map behind me and just floating around. I know there's sometimes pets and stuff that show up around the maps but this is different.

Allen1234
11-28-2014, 12:08 PM
I think it's cus someone has the golden dragon pet that pet blows fire out

programmed
11-28-2014, 12:15 PM
It's larger than one of those little fireballs and didn't disappear, it stayed for the rest of the game.

Booked
11-28-2014, 12:21 PM
Sometimes is like a glitch because of lag, it happens with pets also, they stay there the whole game. Maybe that happened with that orange cloud.

programmed
11-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Sometimes is like a glitch because of lag, it happens with pets also, they stay there the whole game. Maybe that happened with that orange cloud.

That's what I thought at first but I'm staying at my cousin's who have very fast internet that never ever lags plus as you can see my ping when it happened was staying between 38 and 63, I couldn't have been lagging.

Booked
11-28-2014, 01:20 PM
That's what I thought at first but I'm staying at my cousin's who have very fast internet that never ever lags plus as you can see my ping when it happened was staying between 38 and 63, I couldn't have been lagging.
You broke pl ;( lol maybe a glitch because of update

Rodder
11-28-2014, 01:33 PM

It isn't caused by lag, it happens to everyone.

programmed
11-28-2014, 01:33 PM
You broke pl ;( lol maybe a glitch because of update

Idk what it is. Thought maybe it was like a gas cloud from a fart emote but then those are all green and this is orange. Just thought it was odd that it randomly appears and doesn't go away.

KingFu
11-28-2014, 01:55 PM
I think it's cus someone has the golden dragon pet that pet blows fire out

Yay! Someone smart!

It's a Mitas fireball. The fireball explodes after 8m or so. It froze right when that animation occurred, which is the reason for its size. It's there for the same reasons pets get frozen on the map, which has nothing to do with lag.

Electrophiles
11-28-2014, 03:28 PM
Yay! Someone smart!

It's a Mitas fireball. The fireball explodes after 8m or so. It froze right when that animation occurred, which is the reason for its size. It's there for the same reasons pets get frozen on the map, which has nothing to do with lag.

this is probs the answer...
although

Suentous PO
11-29-2014, 01:01 AM
Yay! Someone smart!

this is probs the answer...
although

KingFu is still right, it's still a mitas effect frozen client side.
Lag, and or it's effects can occur when Ping appears green to a player.

Waug
11-29-2014, 02:02 AM
I have to say, it's all wrong in an way -

I think these things are added to feel ummm some realistic feeling or maybe glitch (not due to lag ofc)-

sometime when I HOST/join a new arena map, there are - dead pets, that blast like cloud etc and most interesting other ppls were unable to see that other than me. It gives a feeling that there were a battle before u arrived to the place lol.

anahadaz
11-29-2014, 07:25 AM
That ping looks beautiful

Burningdex
11-29-2014, 07:28 AM
str?!! and isnt it usually a lag on clients end (as others have said )

programmed
11-29-2014, 08:27 AM
That ping looks beautiful

Yeah, well now I'm back home so it's back to the good ol' 400+ pings.

programmed
11-29-2014, 08:29 AM
Well thanks for the answers.

for the lulz
11-29-2014, 11:43 AM
lol you are scary bear? im tree !

programmed
11-29-2014, 12:03 PM
lol you are scary bear? im tree !

Yes, I know. :p