PDA

View Full Version : Lightning Strike bug (Sorcerer's skill)

Arturohoward
11-28-2014, 01:53 PM
I just notice that Lightning have the same damage as the frost bolt and time shift even with the 15% Upgrade of damage

I hope I'm not wrong, but I remeber that when you choose that upgrade before the damage was Increased and visible on the skill section.

Raselph
11-28-2014, 09:16 PM
I just notice that Lightning have the same damage as the frost bolt and time shift even with the 15% Upgrade of damage

I hope I'm not wrong, but I remeber that when you choose that upgrade before the damage was Increased and visible on the skill section.

O.o yes I just noticed...even without upgrading frost bolt it's DMG caused is between 983-1229, compared to a fully upgraded lightning with 983-1229. But, if you lighting will cause more DMG on a critic hit (250% upg.) and that DMG would be around 2000-2500 maybe, not sure. Or maybe the skills depends on your INT mana and like that? Or was the skill made like that? These skill dmgs also depend on the lvl

Arturohoward
11-28-2014, 09:24 PM
To prove it you n check this guy's thread, http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88373-DPS-vs-Damage-a-detailed-comparison

On both cases the lightning does more damage with the upgrade of 15% damage than frost bolt and Time shift

Arturohoward
11-28-2014, 09:31 PM
O.o yes I just noticed...even without upgrading frost bolt it's DMG caused is between 983-1229, compared to a fully upgraded lightning with 983-1229. But, if you lighting will cause more DMG on a critic hit (250% upg.) and that DMG would be around 2000-2500 maybe, not sure. Or maybe the skills depends on your INT mana and like that? Or was the skill made like that? These skill dmgs also depend on the lvl

I think lightning, frost bolt and time shift had the same damage until you get "empowered bolt" on your lightning