PDA

View Full Version : Where have u gone recipe

arethrow
11-28-2014, 06:45 PM
I have done like 100 runs and got nothing
my friend aradac did 324 runs and got nothing
do you know how much gold this costs stssssssssssssssss
im not a plat user so its a lot
maybe tell us if u have lowered the rate and if u have increase it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aarrgggggg
11-28-2014, 07:29 PM
175+ runs and no recipe,

wondering if its in the loot table still?

eoten told me he looted one yesterday

this recipe is frustrating as hell

CAK Vader
11-28-2014, 07:33 PM
I ate them.

vintoy1987
11-28-2014, 07:37 PM
Yeah still lootable but I think the drop rate went lower since the new updates.

arethrow
11-28-2014, 07:41 PM
since they saw people looting and got scared theyd lose out on money of course
raise it a little or gimmie back my dammm ankhs

aarrgggggg
11-28-2014, 07:43 PM
Yeah still lootable but I think the drop rate went lower since the new updates.

That sounds about right, make everyone excited that it actually drops now, and then secretly nerf the recipe back 2 arcane status.

From a business perspective that sounds about right wouldnt u say?

Dont forget to have double odds weekend to devalue all items
and also make a distraction from the fact that they secretly nerf it back to nonexistence.

arethrow
11-28-2014, 08:02 PM
That sounds about right, make everyone excited that it actually drops now, and then secretly nerf the recipe back 2 arcane status.

and also make a distraction from the fact that they secretly nerf it back to nonexistence.

exactly

vintoy1987
11-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Yep..soooo true bro..tha5s why it sucks..what they're doing...I read it from a post of remiem I think that the drop rate went down since the new updates and he is saying they are goin to fix it...still hoping...

arethrow
11-28-2014, 08:07 PM
you say your people behind those toons fair enough u have feelings, but we are real people too and when were spending real life money and u go and secretively change the drop rate and making us pay more how do you think that makes us feel?

Kakashis
11-28-2014, 08:19 PM
I've never seen one drop in my 100ish runs

Serancha
11-29-2014, 01:51 AM
70 runs between yesterday and today and have not seen a drop. In fact, with all the runs this week, I have only heard of a single recipe drop.

Shimada
11-29-2014, 02:09 AM
Hi All,

you might wanna comments here for my posting.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?189735-Give-us-Ankhs-in-Arena!

Anarchist
11-29-2014, 02:49 AM
I have done like 100 runs and got nothing
my friend aradac did 324 runs and got nothing
do you know how much gold this costs stssssssssssssssss
im not a plat user so its a lot
maybe tell us if u have lowered the rate and if u have increase it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sts reply costantly is:
"Absolutely no, we dont increase or lower drop rates behind the scenes "

But they also say:
It is one of our major interest making sure the supply of new items don't overflow the market by costantly monitoring the consignemnt shop.

so Anarchist thinks how the hell do you control the supply if you don't touch the drop rates? :eagerness:

Shimada
11-29-2014, 03:13 AM
Sts reply costantly is:

But they also say:
It is one of our major interest making sure the supply of new items don't overflow the market by costantly monitoring the consignemnt shop.

so Anarchist thinks how the hell do you control the supply if you don't touch the drop rates? :eagerness:

True Indeed!.

Socrates
11-29-2014, 04:21 AM
lower chance of getting recipe<more runs in arena<more deaths in arena<more ankhs and plat spend for obtaining the recipe.Soooo...... what about 500 runs for one recipe StS does that sound fair? (sarcasm).Do I have to mention there are other ingridients like dragonite bar and essences that you have to loot too?

Candylicks
11-29-2014, 07:39 AM
Yeah crazy huh. Seems like they scaled back the drop rate again, I feel bad for the people who sold off their recipes and now can't get one.

Linkincena
11-29-2014, 07:44 AM
U got farmed bro..
u didn't realise yet. .

arethrow
11-29-2014, 10:26 AM
Yeah crazy huh. Seems like they scaled back the drop rate again, I feel bad for the people who sold off their recipes and now can't get one.

Yeah me being one of those people, looted one before update sold 5m, bought dragonite bar continued for another recipe to craft amulet.... nothing

aarrgggggg
11-29-2014, 03:14 PM
I want some answers ......ahummmm

DEVS/MODS

twoxc
11-29-2014, 04:13 PM
Yea this is depressing, I have friends that still hadn't looted one since they raised drop rate and some how they nerfed drop rate again, after so many people had looted recipe on first day i guess. so now they stuck with no recipe because some had decided to sold recipe for 5-10m on the second day hahaha.

razerfingers
11-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Open some necropolis locked crates 2x mythic stacks with 2x better odds? 4x chance forget the runs go try and get rich! xD

Serancha
11-29-2014, 04:34 PM

I don't feel bad for those people. That's just the price of being greedy. I didn't get a chance to play at all when they were dropping, and when I got back, they were back to the original non-existant drop rate so had to buy one of the few remaining ones if I wanted an amulet.

arethrow
11-29-2014, 05:00 PM
I don't feel bad for those people. That's just the price of being greedy. I didn't get a chance to play at all when they were dropping, and when I got back, they were back to the original non-existant drop rate so had to buy one of the few remaining ones if I wanted an amulet.

This is true butttt the point is nerfing without warning is selfish, im pretty sure you would rather loot one than buy one

arethrow
11-29-2014, 05:01 PM
Open some necropolis locked crates 2x mythic stacks with 2x better odds? 4x chance forget the runs go try and get rich! xD

Haha did u read the part where im no plat user xD lmfao

razerfingers
11-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Haha did u read the part where im no plat user xD lmfao
Shoot my bad i forgot about that haha, same here just i thought i'd try to help xD

aarrgggggg
11-29-2014, 05:12 PM
thats crap, i could have bought one for 5m also.....this is supposed to be a farming quest, not a buy it in auction quest.

Raise the droprate!!!!!!!

Madnex
11-29-2014, 06:58 PM
There have been two confirmed drops these past few days. Then again we went for about four hours yesterday in a maxed out rogue team, 3 minute runs and nothing. It's not impossible, it's just not candy giveaway as it was on the second day.

aarrgggggg
11-29-2014, 07:15 PM
Arcane ring recipe 5k from an npc......and this for a mythic? its absurd really

Anarchial
11-29-2014, 11:32 PM

Sorry but if you are calling people greedy without the first hand knowledge then you have poor judgemental skills. Not all people who play who arcane legends are wealthy irl or in game. And this "mythic" ring has two components which are both at sky high prices.
I have seen people selling recipes to get dragonite bar. So are those people greedy?
I am sorry to say but thats nonsense.

This is the same reason people wanted recipes in the locked crates so.that its price would not have been soared this high. Its 16m now. In a few days its price will reach 30m like the 1st day.
And as for the fact that the drop rate is similiar to "arcane" fossil I would like to remind the devs that fossil is arcane whereas the recipe is mythic. Please dont forget your game basics and for once stick with one thing instead of changing it behind the scenes

obee
11-30-2014, 12:03 AM
How are they greedy? I mean I'm pretty sure everyone would go for two recipes...might wanna edit what you said there, you are kinda offending some people. It's too bad that you couldn't play while it was dropping, but you can't take it out on others.

Shimada
11-30-2014, 12:37 AM

Human nature panic!. Trade mine with mythic items. Greedy? I suppose not. It's kinda dilemma in selling/trading that items ofc. I'm not greedy, im jus trying to have a better gaming life so instead of it waiting to be in price drop I would rather trade/sell it. Now drop rate is in arcane rarity again. Yeah I feel bad. The thing is that I'm not a dev of this game and all of my suspicions are a doubt only if devs nerfed the drop rate. I saw u sold urs with 6.9M. i feel bad for that also. Again, the consistency of this game is lacking. Making people upset with the way things are is not beneficial. Hate to tell you this Serancha but I disagree on this matter.

aarrgggggg
11-30-2014, 01:35 AM
Back on topic

Fix the droprate!!!!! its boinked again

Shimada
11-30-2014, 01:54 AM
Fixed the drop rate of recipe pls!.. Nerfing after the updates is tooo bad....

Anarchial
11-30-2014, 04:57 AM
Yes. Its nerfed badly

Shimada
11-30-2014, 05:15 AM
Up until now, there were no pendant recipe in the auction. I think it's been a while already like this.

If droprate wasn't been nerfed after 3 days after the said patch to increase then you should able to see few if not many recipe listed in the auction. But as you can see in the above image its not there and this has been a while now.

Globolus
11-30-2014, 12:39 PM
im got 1 recipe yesterday,15 run

arethrow
11-30-2014, 04:07 PM
im got 1 recipe yesterday,15 run

mustve been so so so lucky im still running since i posted this

Serancha
11-30-2014, 07:21 PM
How are they greedy? I mean I'm pretty sure everyone would go for two recipes...might wanna edit what you said there, you are kinda offending some people. It's too bad that you couldn't play while it was dropping, but you can't take it out on others.

Why on earth would I edit my post when I said precisely what I meant? I'm not taking anything out on anyone. Greed is a fact of life and human nature. People should be able to think over it though.

These people got a coveted item, and decided to sell it for profit when it was something they wanted. What they should have done was keep the first one and make their own item, and take any extra finds as profit. Instead they sold, choosing money over their coveted item, assuming they could get more drops. We all know what assuming does....

I saw u sold urs with 6.9M. i feel bad for that also. Again, the consistency of this game is lacking. Making people upset with the way things are is not beneficial. Hate to tell you this Serancha but I disagree on this matter.

Um I never sold one. I bought the only one I have (for 11mill), and crafted it. I have not so much as smelled a drop in arena. You're free to disagree with me. That doesn't offend me. Just keep facts straight :)

Leonut
12-01-2014, 02:53 AM
I bought one 4.5mil a few days back hee hee hee hee.

Thrindal
12-01-2014, 01:06 PM
It is impossible to tell if the recipe drop rate was reduced but the impression sure is that it has. I would say in my first 30ish runs I saw two drop (Same party about 6 runs apart, I got neither). Since then in 75-80 more runs not a sniff plus they seem to have totally disappeared from CS and I have not heard of a Guildie looting one at all in the last week.

I have to say I am getting tired of the Arena, I have over 100 Arena chests clogging my inventory (Im using them as a counter as they are useless otherwise). This is getting expensive and I am getting selective about the parties I run in to keep my Ankh use down. As it stands I have all the ingredients except the Recipe and about 20 Essences (no hurry). On the other hand I have over 30 Boss essences starting to clog my inventory, again just a counter although I may have to flush some soon for inventory space.

Fingers crossed that the drop log jam clears soon!

On the plus side DC issues seem to have cleared and I love not having a clock preventing folks from reentry or inviting others to help finish an Elite map when someone drops.

Samaeldavisjr
12-01-2014, 11:19 PM
It is impossible to tell if the recipe drop rate was reduced but the impression sure is that it has. I would say in my first 30ish runs I saw two drop (Same party about 6 runs apart, I got neither). Since then in 75-80 more runs not a sniff plus they seem to have totally disappeared from CS and I have not heard of a Guildie looting one at all in the last week.

I have to say I am getting tired of the Arena, I have over 100 Arena chests clogging my inventory (Im using them as a counter as they are useless otherwise). This is getting expensive and I am getting selective about the parties I run in to keep my Ankh use down. As it stands I have all the ingredients except the Recipe and about 20 Essences (no hurry). On the other hand I have over 30 Boss essences starting to clog my inventory, again just a counter although I may have to flush some soon for inventory space.

Fingers crossed that the drop log jam clears soon!

On the plus side DC issues seem to have cleared and I love not having a clock preventing folks from reentry or inviting others to help finish an Elite map when someone drops.

IGN:Samaeldavisjr if you ever need a solid warogue. ;)

aquascaper
12-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Sts reply costantly is:

But they also say:

Aquascaper thinks sts has undercover account(s) with millions of gold and unlimited items they use to influence the market prices and supplies O.o jkjk

aarrgggggg
12-02-2014, 11:22 AM
Where oh where has my little drop gone
Oh where oh where could it be?

With its droprate cut short
Now my patience is gone

Oh where oh where could it be?

aarrgggggg
12-02-2014, 07:22 PM
still

Ninjasmurf
12-02-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm 100% sure STS lowered the drop rate last week when the double locked crate thing came. Idk what happened to these devs. They really thought they could hide something this big with all these players running arena? It's just sad.. STS are the biggest scammers in this game. It'll be their downfall

conradev
12-03-2014, 02:59 AM

I looted 3 in a row and opened all 3 just cuz.

Uicheusa
12-03-2014, 03:37 AM
They died with my will to play last Tuesday.

illwilly
12-03-2014, 05:57 AM
I bought one second day for 4.5m thinking that next morning it would be 2m.. for once market went up after i bought something, i was lucky on dragonite bar to, bought before halloween even though everyone said dragonite bar would not be needed for pendant. Ive missed terrible on predictions in the past, but seems like its allways like this, droprate to low and they tune it, and then 10items in ah, oh no, we must reduce droprate.. this is not the first time. So next time when a new hard to get item come out, buy early.. breezega last year was cheep first days then went to 1.6m at end of tarlok, i bought at 1.6m o.o and now breezega will flood free.. bah..

arethrow
12-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Still no reply wtf

Ninjasmurf
12-05-2014, 06:02 PM
Bump

Titanfall
12-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Were waiting for a reply STS

kixkaxx
12-05-2014, 06:53 PM
I don't even see people farming in arena these days ... Why would you expect that receipt will be looted ...

The drop rate is fine ... Just cuz rumor says no drop so less people farm it, so it's really less drop now...

Ninjasmurf
12-05-2014, 07:52 PM
I don't even see people farming in arena these days ... Why would you expect that receipt will be looted ...

The drop rate is fine ... Just cuz rumor says no drop so less people farm it, so it's really less drop now...
Don't back STS up on this. Your obviously someone that has looted the recipe already (the 3 days it was on the loot table) or you bought the recipe. I know for a fact that people are still farming recipe and the reason why they might stop is because it's not on the loot table anymore! Why tf would people keep searching and waste millions on ankhs when it's not possible to loot???

Pivot
12-05-2014, 07:56 PM
I've ran over 100 times after that update I'm almost broke so I gaved up so much kits wasted I was scammed by stg xD

kixkaxx
12-05-2014, 08:36 PM
Don't back STS up on this. Your obviously someone that has looted the recipe already (the 3 days it was on the loot table) or you bought the recipe. I know for a fact that people are still farming recipe and the reason why they might stop is because it's not on the loot table anymore! Why tf would people keep searching and waste millions on ankhs when it's not possible to loot???
Tell me how many people farm receipt when it was just out and how many now ???? My guildmate actually loot one when you guys claim that the receipt drop rate were lowered.

Btw, Its hard to die in arena , probability 1 per run for skilled player .. So I suppose you run arena for a thousand times?

arethrow
12-11-2014, 01:12 PM
Tell me how many people farm receipt when it was just out and how many now ???? My guildmate actually loot one when you guys claim that the receipt drop rate were lowered.

Btw, Its hard to die in arena , probability 1 per run for skilled player .. So I suppose you run arena for a thousand times?

Dude ive ran over 300 times now since i posted this and havent looted it so dont go ahead and say its still dropping because it more than likely isnt

- Samdegreat
12-15-2014, 05:47 AM
I ran 2 days ago with Aradac and on our second run he looted it...

So, it is still dropping haha ;)