PDA

View Full Version : Best suggestion ever

Starengine
11-28-2014, 08:39 PM
So I was In the bathroom and I thought of this great idea. Ty all my supporters have a great day. Sell sl pls

quanebo
11-28-2014, 08:45 PM
agreed, if sts isn't going to give updates then why bother keeping the game..

Carcinogen
11-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Hmm...Interesting......*hehehehehehehehehehehehehe *

Enduvial
11-29-2014, 12:03 AM
Ya why not sell us so we actually get updates from ppl who really care about us we don't want to compete with arcane legends for your attention I think I'm speaking for the star legends community when I say this too

Majora
11-29-2014, 12:09 AM
So I was In the bathroom and I thought of this great idea. Ty all my supporters have a great day. Sell sl pls

Okay, you may be joking, but this is actually a good idea.

Devs always saying they're too busy to update SL and whatnot. So, why not just sell it to somebody that will nurture it with the updates it needs? Sure, it's the team's smallest game. But why? Because lack of content. It's pretty simple-- nothing to do, no reason to sign on.

I'm thinking maybe the gameloft guys might make SL raise from the dead again. They have loads of great looking games, not just the same cartoony look. I'm guessing they can manage one more. If they could revamp the SL look to something with a more real look would be pretty neat. Well, anything at this point would be nice.

+1 for the suggestion

Burninglamp
11-29-2014, 12:24 AM
Lol

pigeon
11-29-2014, 12:54 AM
I'll buy SL. 2.5m credits.

-Beep-boop-boop-

Enduvial
11-29-2014, 02:14 AM
Okay, you may be joking, but this is actually a good idea.

Devs always saying they're too busy to update SL and whatnot. So, why not just sell it to somebody that will nurture it with the updates it needs? Sure, it's the team's smallest game. But why? Because lack of content. It's pretty simple-- nothing to do, no reason to sign on.

I'm thinking maybe the gameloft guys might make SL raise from the dead again. They have loads of great looking games, not just the same cartoony look. I'm guessing they can manage one more. If they could revamp the SL look to something with a more real look would be pretty neat. Well, anything at this point would be nice.

+1 for the suggestion

Noooooo I think the creators of the game arcane legends would do better it's almost the same game U know what I kean? *in my sarcastic voice*

Uafaud
11-29-2014, 08:19 AM
I rmb when xmanxx saw l51 update he said they should sell SL
Ermhagerd (/._.)/ quan on forums been a while

Doframingo
11-29-2014, 03:51 PM

Being in Bathroom always gives great ideas

Burninglamp
11-29-2014, 07:12 PM
Being in Bathroom always gives great ideas

Ikr

Arpluvial
11-29-2014, 07:14 PM
Hey guys!

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread since it is no longer constructive.