PDA

View Full Version : Give us Ankhs in Arena!...

Shimada
11-29-2014, 01:43 AM
Things that we need to know after the updates:

1.) Is the recipe came back to arcane rarity again? After the updates, there were recipe looted and listed in the CS but after three days
I presumed, it wasn't there again. Read some thread in forums that some individual runs for about 150 runs and got nothing.

Other related matter:

2.) In arena, since all chest are 100% junk/rubbish(sorry for the terms) can you at least replace it with 5 to 10 ankhs.

Socrates
11-29-2014, 04:22 AM
hmmm if they do that to every chest it would be bad for them but if not in every chest then it would be cool.

Shimada
11-29-2014, 04:33 AM
At least in defeating the 4th boss. Minimum you ever spend on kits if your an average player per run is 10 kits at least. So better it would be like after defeating 4th boss at least give 5/10 ankhs since those items found in chest are rubbish.

Appeltjes
11-29-2014, 04:35 AM
They already made klaas give ankhs, no need to give away more.

Shimada
11-29-2014, 04:46 AM
They already made klaas give ankhs, no need to give away more.

Randomly giving. And tell me if ankhs is an option in doing Arena.?

Appeltjes
11-29-2014, 04:52 AM
Randomly giving. And tell me if ankhs is an option in doing Arena.?

Yes they are and if you have a good party you don't even need to die.

Shimada
11-29-2014, 05:17 AM

SS your stats before going to arena and come back here and ss your stats again to support your statement.

Appeltjes
11-29-2014, 05:23 AM
SS your stats before going to arena and come back here and ss your stats again to support your statement.

If I ss my stats they'll be exactly the same, no extra kills no extra deaths.

Ebezaanec
11-29-2014, 04:18 PM

Define "good." "Good" does not matter when you are being unexpectedly one-shot.

If I ss my stats they'll be exactly the same, no extra kills no extra deaths.

You must be one of the few who do not get one-shot repeatedly from unlucky Obelisk spawns. Stahl + Obelisk survivor

And yes Shim, I agree. There should be a form of compensation for running the arena. Junk loot is a slap in the face.

twoxc
11-29-2014, 04:32 PM
Stahl + obelisk is the Easiest boss environment you can ever ask for in the arena.

Caabatric
11-30-2014, 12:31 AM
Stahl + obelisk is the Easiest boss environment you can ever ask for in the arena.

stahl + obelisk + unable to attack for the first minute = worst environment ever

Shimada
11-30-2014, 01:22 AM
Again!.. Topics is replace junk/rubbish/unusable(sorry for the term again) items with 5/10 ankhs after defeating the 4th boss. If you can't give 10 anks so just give 5 ankhs. Give us something worthwhile in playing arena. Or if you don't then just remove that chest at all! Tired of disposing those items in my inventory.

radiking
11-30-2014, 03:06 PM
i agree totally..these arena chests are just remake of the old arena chests.. i got architect helm of grace for rogue which nobody wants even if i am ready to give it for free :) or prolly make the chests trade-able if not for ankhs.. could save me lot of time not farming for junk xD

Caabatric
11-30-2014, 08:16 PM
agreed
should be the most farmed map of all time or at leat 2nd but still very few people run it...

aarrgggggg
11-30-2014, 08:20 PM
They definitly need 2 revamp what drops in arena, id be happy with a few ankhs dropping there, or at least as a possible loot from the chests would be nice