PDA

View Full Version : A reminder [major gap], I wanted to say since Lust set arrival

Waug
11-29-2014, 02:14 AM
Once Phoenix (L76 elite bow) birds were op.

Nerf hit > Lustrous sets arrived > Elite bow gone (in an way)

So birds were nerfed mainly cause of elite bow now nerfed birds left without the op bow, creating a major gap.

At least elite L76 weapons should make set with lustrous gear

Electrophiles
11-29-2014, 02:30 AM
Once Phoenix (L76 elite bow) birds were op.

Nerf hit > Lustrous sets arrived > Elite bow gone (in an way)

So birds were nerfed mainly cause of elite bow now nerfed birds left without the op bow, creating a major gap.

At least elite L76 weapons should make set with lustrous gear

and what about the int mage?

lol, at least bird can beat int mage....
dis just goes to show how ur thinking the wrong way...crying for bird reforms but rite now int mage is the true class that need a boost

Waug
11-29-2014, 02:43 AM
and what about the int mage?

lol, at least bird can beat int mage....
dis just goes to show how ur thinking the wrong way...crying for bird reforms but rite now int mage is the true class that need a boost

You should know that - I don't even bother to answer those underage minded peoples who consider a constructive post as crying in forum.

.. and when did I say, int mages dont need a boost? would u like to point that out in my post.

int mages ofc need bit armor boost at the same time need nerf of that ridiculous DMG in just one skill. do u want know y pallies are this much op? one of the reason lies in this high drain fire DMG too.

anahadaz
11-29-2014, 07:07 AM
Lol we can start to argue about birds and mages once bears can't beckon stomp dead both of the classes.
If drain and fire damage is lowered, birds will rek mages every time, but if they don't get nerfed palies will remain op.. maybe sts should just focus on the sets themselves.. Although then we would get a swarm of dex bears. Sts, if they will ever change anything, should just focus on str sets and bear skills first, and change mages and birds later.

Meggadon
11-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Lol we can start to argue about birds and mages once bears can't beckon stomp dead both of the classes.
If drain and fire damage is lowered, birds will rek mages every time, but if they don't get nerfed palies will remain op.. maybe sts should just focus on the sets themselves.. Although then we would get a swarm of dex bears. Sts, if they will ever change anything, should just focus on str sets and bear skills first, and change mages and birds later.

I agree!

Trenton
11-29-2014, 11:55 PM
Fix str set and bear is what a lot of people have said for a long time

It would solve all bears bcus all bears minus intbehr is op (at endgame) and it would also solve warbirds and pallies. Foxes wouldn't suffer because they still destroy int mages and birds, and the good foxes (honestly iBae/Flaggy only) use dex set so that wouldn't matter. Rhinos also really wouldn't be that bad off because they're mainly for CTF and the only good Arena rhino (Sneaky) used elite bow set and rekt

The only problem by nerfing Savage and Str Lust is that they would have to scale down L73/L71 Beastly sets and then crusher sets and so on and so forth until L56 Mace set.

Marika1
11-30-2014, 02:41 AM
I see some int mages posted on this thread. You guys are probably fiery no piece int mages and your complains are indeed valid. Later, at 77 int mages would become great. Not the same thing can be said for Opest which is a 3pc Humania face l77 lust set bird. If a l76 int mage would've made this thread i could've understood. As it stands now, its just absurd.

If str sets get nerfed, all the other classes need yet another nerf, because things in my opinion, would get very ugly. And of course, single player would need a rethinking as well. Another thing, by saying that savage needs nerf or by bringing warbirds into the question as being op is...let's leave it at that otherwise i'll get another warning.

Waug
11-30-2014, 12:11 PM
I think I wasted my talent and time to explain things to oll da daom ppils ovar taem in des forim.

I would HV bin wrot a hol 60 pagis gud qualeti wibsait wit diies.

raathir I wheeil focas on mai vedios

and specially on blitz brigade PvP videos (ya ofc videos, not any game is my concern now lol), where a billion dollar game company developers know how to make PvP . even some1 has chance against 40 level higher, against 4-5 peoples . getting spawn is as fun as spawning others.

Waug
11-30-2014, 12:26 PM
@good foxes (ibae/flaggy) yes ofc there r no other fox either so .. ya when two worthless students left in a class, ofc they top in any exam.lol

Trenton
11-30-2014, 02:03 PM
@good foxes (ibae/flaggy) yes ofc there r no other fox either so .. ya when two worthless students left in a class, ofc they top in any exam.lol
Well,

iBae
Flaggy
Saintofyeshua
Jeezysfox
Nicksfox
Pandadimples
iHorror (me)

There's a few more randoms in Tron, I just named a few. Two out of like 10-12 that actually PvP isn't that bad. I'd say at least 20% of the bird community at endgame is decent, if you can call pure luck decent.

anahadaz
11-30-2014, 07:13 PM
Fix str set and bear is what a lot of people have said for a long time

It would solve all bears bcus all bears minus intbehr is op (at endgame) and it would also solve warbirds and pallies. Foxes wouldn't suffer because they still destroy int mages and birds, and the good foxes (honestly iBae/Flaggy only) use dex set so that wouldn't matter. Rhinos also really wouldn't be that bad off because they're mainly for CTF and the only good Arena rhino (Sneaky) used elite bow set and rekt

The only problem by nerfing Savage and Str Lust is that they would have to scale down L73/L71 Beastly sets and then crusher sets and so on and so forth until L56 Mace set.

When you put it that way, sts will never bother with that kind of thing lmao. And the mace at 56 is ridiculous, I just brought my 51 bear to 56, christ it is even more op when you use it youself.

SillyJuan
11-30-2014, 07:47 PM
I think lust should be nerfed, 76 elite Phoenix bow is already Op as it is, dbuff + plus armor bonus set is gud enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRandom
12-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Well,

iBae
Flaggy
Saintofyeshua
Jeezysfox
Nicksfox
Pandadimples
iHorror (me)

Pounces
iwalie
lolstarfox?
actually a lot of foxes

Trenton
12-01-2014, 01:07 AM
Pounces
iwalie
lolstarfox?
actually a lot of foxes
Pounces is flaggy but ya forgot walie

Waug
12-01-2014, 01:32 AM
lol, it does not matter, if few foxes r thr, it remains same what I said

+ some worthless foxes who would alternatively spwn kill boost kdr if would not get a whole str guild to back up

and the ability to run away or as I said spwn kill kdr boosts does not define someone as good

NotYoCookiez
12-01-2014, 06:14 AM
You should know that - I don't even bother to answer those underage minded peoples who consider a constructive post as crying in forum.

.. and when did I say, int mages dont need a boost? would u like to point that out in my post.

int mages ofc need bit armor boost at the same time need nerf of that ridiculous DMG in just one skill. do u want know y pallies are this much op? one of the reason lies in this high drain fire DMG too.

You don't even bother to answer him... and then you answer him.

Tringuyen
12-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Opest are you the bird with 3 pcs that rushes EVERYONE in pvp and still have negative 30k kda? Stop complaining and get good please.

Waug
12-01-2014, 12:00 PM
You don't even bother to answer him... and then you answer him.

lol, ya when I was answering then I thought someone is going to point out this lol.

Waug
12-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Opest are you the bird with 3 pcs that rushes EVERYONE in pvp and still have negative 30k kda? Stop complaining and get good please.

lol, I laughed at that phrase "still have"

nope I don't wanna get good, I love, what I am, I'm happy and proud being oneNoobRusher/WorstBird

but is that matter? matter is, I don't complain, I criticize to make pl PvP better, and how you came to the conclusion that I'm complain cause I'm not good? get a bird beat some decent pallies (1-1) post ss here, then repeat ur comment
u won't b able to do so, but in the process of getting better ...u should c my videos lol, in da SIG.

iRandom
12-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Clearly ur one of the 3pc str bears that team Opest.
no need to be mad that he beats u despite the 3v1!

anyway, as many (too many) have already said that nerfing the 77 str sets would contribute to fixing the problem

bearuang
12-01-2014, 12:24 PM
1. he was good
2. he can if he want post kd
3.who are u? opest nearly spent time in pvp as a bird more than everyone

Seoratrek
12-03-2014, 08:08 PM
This thread has run its course. Please keep the discussion free of insults in the future. Thanks!