PDA

View Full Version : So fast so hard to gain profit

justhell
11-29-2014, 06:39 AM
In my experience play this game so far,this what bother me so bad. STS have habbit to released new set armor,amulet,ring,weapon or pet too fast.while maybe 50% or more player still trying to get old one (buy or farm). They already released new one,that's make gain profit so hard and make a lot of farmer hardwork seem useless,why we have to buy or farm the old one if new one is better.

This is my sugestion :

1. In every event or new map don't released all set (helm,armor,amulet,ring,weapon) or pet,maybe just 1 - 3 new item every event or new map. This way will make players have reason to keep run in old map even new map already live.

2. Fuse system (gear and pet) this way will make old gear or pet still valuable even new gear or pet already released,and make materials (ingridient) to do fuse just available in event so fuse item (gear or pet) didn't floading the market. Give additional proc on fuse gear when we wearing set gear ,will make value of all gear will lasting longer.

With this way players just had 2 set gear (special/event gear set and regular/elite gear set) but with decent stat and proc every 1 or 1 and half year,this is not bad for economy and elite farm aspect. Make pink gear lil bit rare for looting but still reasonable for farm (didn't expect like vial rarity, including in green or blue rarity but have almost same drop rate like mythic recipe). Sorry out of topic [emoji36] [emoji36] [emoji36] ...

My point is give some space time between the old one and the another new one gear released and make players have reason to keep farming in elite. This is good for both,merchant and farmer. What do you guys think about this? I hope STS will considering my suggestion can be apply in game.

Sorry for my english (blame google translate) [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

Anarchist
11-29-2014, 07:35 AM
Fusing old items with new ones, maybe a Legendary+Mythic combo, sounds really interesting. I like what i read.

Iahwahska
11-29-2014, 09:49 AM
Fusing sounds cool but I think new better stuff should be rolled out more frequently so that there's always something worthwhile to farm.

justhell
11-30-2014, 09:49 AM
Fusing old items with new ones, maybe a Legendary+Mythic combo, sounds really interesting. I like what i read.
Actually lil bit disagree with you about including mythic set [emoji16]... curent mythic set already on top more than 2 season if I'm not wrong. My main concern is about too over loading legendary rarity gear in game atm and most of them is useless item,most players will choose to liquidate for 5 - 15 gold rather than sell in CS,because market already floading with legendary gear and most of legendary gear give poor stat.

Will be better for market and farmer if STS can reduce amount of legendary gear in game atm,not extremly reduce amount of them,cause there's still new players who's still learn how to earn gold need cheap legendary gear.

With fuse system old players can choose fuse their gear for more strong gear and new players can used for farm easy elite map for earn gold. The effect is legendary gear will be more worth than this day and amount of them will be reduce time by time.

Once again sorry for my bad english [emoji16] [emoji16] [emoji16]

justhell
11-30-2014, 10:13 AM
Fusing sounds cool but I think new better stuff should be rolled out more frequently so that there's always something worthwhile to farm.
Agree... Market floading is because STS too fast released new gear. Maybe thing will go better if STS,frequently introducing to us new gear or didn't released new gear with set (i mean like when mythic set released STS didn't released both helm and armor in the same time).

utpal
11-30-2014, 01:50 PM
agreed the reason I quitted below sts games :

PL,SL: I quit as it's sooooo slow almost no update
AL: too fast.