PDA

View Full Version : Problems with the game that they NEED to fix!

KingFu
05-16-2010, 05:17 PM
There are a couple problems with the game, I think before totally new update they need to straighten out the game. Here are some of the problems:

Rarity and drop rate: Drop rate is so low for pinks that pink swamp items are almost impossible. I admit Lost Exp. had way to high of a drop rate but come on the voodoo items are nearly impossible to get!

Townes: The towns are amusing but there should be more to it, all there is, is stash, merchants, and chatting. They need to have townes that look different or mix it up a little.

Joining a character: Before joining a character you should be able to know where they are.

Loosing items: I have never lost an item before (that I am aware of) but since the swamps came out I have lost about 2 or 3 pinks at least, why am I loosing these items and can't you lower the probability of loosing them?

Items lowering: The ancient swamps does have cool looking items but every item I have seen has a higher damage weapon from Lost Exp. wand damage is lower except for mojo, voodoo staffs are down, bows are lower except for auto crossbow, and swords are down except for croc spine. Basically all the weapons are lower but there is basically only 1 weapon exception to them!

Please fix these!

Azrael
05-16-2010, 05:24 PM
The proper place for this post is in the Suggestion and Feedback forum. You may also notice that each of these issues has been already mentioned in that forum already. Please make your ideas and suggestions heard here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?13-Suggestions-and-Feedback

TheBaconKing
05-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Rarity and drop rate: Drop rate is so low for pinks that pink swamp items are almost impossible. I admit Lost Exp. had way to high of a drop rate but come on the voodoo items are nearly impossible to get!
Been beaten to death already. Devs already stated they aren't going to mess with the drop rate anymore until after secured trade comes out. Then they will see how that affects it.

Townes: The towns are amusing but there should be more to it, all there is, is stash, merchants, and chatting. They need to have townes that look different or mix it up a little.
Why don't you give us a few suggestions? What else can be added to townes to make them more "fun?" They have already told us more townes are coming though just FYI.

Joining a character: Before joining a character you should be able to know where they are.
Agreed, been suggested before though. But I do like this idea.

Loosing items: I have never lost an item before (that I am aware of) but since the swamps came out I have lost about 2 or 3 pinks at least, why am I loosing these items and can't you lower the probability of loosing them?
There is another thread about this, thankfully I have yet to loose an item, but it should be looked into and be fixed.

Items lowering: The ancient swamps does have cool looking items but every item I have seen has a higher damage weapon from Lost Exp. wand damage is lower except for mojo, voodoo staffs are down, bows are lower except for auto crossbow, and swords are down except for croc spine. Basically all the weapons are lower but there is basically only 1 weapon exception to them!
There have been multiple threads about loot from the swamps. Most of it sucks.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1870-3-reasons-i-m-losing-interest-in-the-game.&p=16032
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1793-Aren-t-pink-items-supposed-to-be-awesome

Overall I don't think they should "stop what they are doing" to fix all of these. The only big bad bug is the disappearing loot.

I think before totally new update they need to straighten out the game.

So no I do not agree with this statement.

SlipperyJim
05-17-2010, 05:03 AM
Too hard to find legendary equipment, loot sucks, the game sucks, yadda yadda yadda.....

In short, all of your ideas have been suggested before on the Suggestions forum (where such things belong) and a minute or two of searching would have told you so. The only new idea you have is adding more stuff to Towne, and you didn't offer a lot of specifics. Posting a long rant on the subject was not necessary.

Lastly, you broke the most important rule of suggesting stuff. You should make suggestions, not demands. The Devs don't have to fix anything (except the disappearing items bug, and they're already aware of it). PL is plenty of fun for a lot of people as-is. There is no reason to make demands of anyone.