PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate when...

ToastyLord
11-29-2014, 04:36 PM
you have an item in cs, and you see a guy buying it for slightly cheaper, but still a good deal.
You take it off cs, and are about to do the deal when he says "I changed my mind" and logs off

This is espiecally excruciating when the item costs about 50k to list and now you have to re-list.

This has happened to me too many times.

synfullmagic_23110
11-29-2014, 04:58 PM
you have an item in cs, and you see a guy buying it for slightly cheaper, but still a good deal.
You take it off cs, and are about to do the deal when he says "I changed my mind" and logs off

This is espiecally excruciating when the item costs about 50k to list and now you have to re-list.

El o El

Giazagilur
11-29-2014, 05:04 PM
Next time just ask him to buy from cs then tell him you'll pay the difference...but yeah that is annoying

Sheugokin
11-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Next time just ask him to buy from cs then tell him you'll pay the difference...but yeah that is annoying

But how can he trust a stranger to pay back the difference?

Giazagilur
11-29-2014, 06:35 PM
But how can he trust a stranger to pay back the difference?

It's just like asking how can op trust the buyer actually buying it once he takes it off cs :P

ToastyLord
11-30-2014, 12:21 AM
It's just like asking how can op trust the buyer actually buying it once he takes it off cs :P

And thats the problem! Nothing can get done at this point

I wish PL players could be a LITTLE more trustworthy but I suppose that's life -_-

Giazagilur
11-30-2014, 01:16 AM
And thats the problem! Nothing can get done at this point

I wish PL players could be a LITTLE more trustworthy but I suppose that's life -_-

Yeah I've heard stories of people being scammed even by their "best friends." You're right, it is hard to trust.

Epw
11-30-2014, 01:25 PM
Yeah I've heard stories of people being scammed even by their "best friends." You're right, it is hard to trust.
sad but true

Epw
11-30-2014, 03:15 PM

I only put those items into cs, which ones i know would be sell anyways there (in like 23h/3days) with or without being undercutted.

And for your case: thats why i made a toon only for holding & selling mixed stuff, which ones i wont list into cs. So i try to hit merches with them (depending on the items value and how much i need that expected gold), or running towns and advertising. There are several cases when ppl are looking for some items outside of cs.. and if i have those items; BING BING BING JACKPOT. :)
(Its also a good way to kill some time, when im not farming/pvping just want to chill..)

Splammy
12-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Tell me about it :/

Rodder
12-01-2014, 05:24 PM
I really trust hankomachos, give him your items

decompile
12-04-2014, 11:57 AM
me too

NECROREAPER
12-08-2014, 02:07 AM
The community used to be a lot more trustworthy and scams happened far less frequently.

That was a while ago now.

ToastyLord
12-10-2014, 12:24 PM
The community used to be a lot more trustworthy and scams happened far less frequently.

That's why I'm still working on a time machine.

iRandom
12-10-2014, 10:39 PM
That's why I'm still working on a time machine.

i finished that 18 days ago

AppleNoob
12-10-2014, 11:49 PM
i finished that 18 days ago

Actually you finished it several years ago due to the fact you used the time machine to see what the future of PL is.

KingFu
12-11-2014, 07:22 AM

Has more so to do with scamming becoming easier than the community getting worse. Although both are contributing factors.