PDA

View Full Version : Need advice for crafting

pilpoil
02-11-2011, 07:29 AM
Hi all

I need an advice for crafting my weapon.

I have a fury fighter's gemstone sword lvl 55 and want to craft it

I have all items to craft, metal screw, basic 1h blade x2, gemstone setting

When i want tu craft only 2 items are selected (fury fighter's and metal screw) why the others are not selected ? they are in my inventory and are the sames than asked....

I ask question to others players are they are like me they can't craft ...

If anybody can help me i thank a lot :D

And sorry for my poor english :p

noss13
02-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Salut ! J'ai vu ça moi aussi .. Tu n'aurais pas obtenue les ingrédients auprès du vendeur en appuyant sur "Buy (free)" ? Parce que j'ai remarqué que ces ingrédients , obtenues comme ça , sont justes vendables mais pas utilisable par toi même ..

(PS:Un peu des français ça fait toujours plaisir :p)

pilpoil
02-11-2011, 08:04 AM
salut, oui un peu de francais ca fait toujours plaisir :D
alors le gemstone je l'ai obtenu dans le shop avant la maj on pouvait l'acheter complete pour 10 plat et la basic 1h blade je les ai achetees à un ami....
donc les deux ne viennent pas du meme endroit et aucun ne passe...

So i ve bought gemstone in shop for 10 plat (before update we could buy some full items with plat) and the 2 basic 1H blade bought to a friend... so they didn't have bought at te same place....:confused:

noss13
02-11-2011, 08:41 AM
C'est bizar effectivement .. désolé je ne peux pas plus t'aider je ne vois pas se que ca pourrait être , bonne continuation ! add moi : Ciaoo in game

pilpoil
02-11-2011, 10:53 AM
nobody to help me :-(

Physiologic
02-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Did you create the Basic 1H Blade x2 and the Gemstone Setting? Or did you buy it from the Consignment Shoppe?

pilpoil
02-11-2011, 01:07 PM
I ve bought the two basic 1h blade to a friend (with trade) and the gemstone to the shop before update (we will could buy full item not just recips).... i ve bought a new gemstone at the cs and its same....

pilpoil
02-11-2011, 01:27 PM
i would like to insert screenshot to my thread but i don't know how to do this, i must enter an url but i just have pictures stored on my hard disk...

Cheah
02-11-2011, 10:34 PM
I also trying to craft my autobow. To my understanding is those ingredient u bought from CS or from trade ( like basic 1h sword, basis crossbow base, gemstone setting) all doesn't seem work.
But those u craft your own from premium weapon wood or superior blade will work.
It could be a bugs. Hope dev will fix it soon. But I may wrong.

Physiologic
02-11-2011, 10:38 PM
I ve bought the two basic 1h blade to a friend (with trade) and the gemstone to the shop before update (we will could buy full item not just recips).... i ve bought a new gemstone at the cs and its same....

It might be a glitch where you can't use the crafted materials you bought from the Shoppe. Try to craft them yourself. Here's a guide on where to get all the materials. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18741-How-to-Craft-Lv-55-Gear)

Cheah
02-11-2011, 11:37 PM
It really don't make any sense that if u can sell/buy but can't use it:)
Hope dev will fix it:)

Or I have an idea. We can uncraft it to the initial raw ingredients. That would be awesome:)

Pharcyde
02-12-2011, 12:00 AM
i would like to insert screenshot to my thread but i don't know how to do this, i must enter an url but i just have pictures stored on my hard disk...

You must upload them to a site that gives the photo a URL link. RSS feeds can't load strait off personal disks. Heres a guide to upload - Photo upload guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?995-How-to-post-screenshots-using-ONLY-your-Iphone.)

As for crafting, it seems to be a glitch that purchased items are not registering as owned. I'm sure the devs are working on it. Currently you might have to farm the materials until the glitch is resolved.

pilpoil
02-12-2011, 03:35 AM
Thanx you for your help !! i m waiting for the next update now :-)

Cheah
02-12-2011, 06:19 AM
U want the answer

Check this out

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19079-Huge-crafting-glitch-scam

KodaYoda
02-12-2011, 01:07 PM
I believe the reason you don't see the check marks next to the basic 1h blade and gemstone setting is because what you have is only the recipe. You still have to combine the appropriate components with the recipe to have a basic 1h blade and gemstone setting.

What you see in the cs for sale is a FREE recipe that someone is trying to pass off as the product of combined components (like superior blade steel and heavy-duty hilt). There are a lot of people trying to take advantage of everyone's lack of knowledge regarding these new crafts. I recommend you talk to Farrow the Forger in Muck Hovel and see what he offers for free before you visit the cs.

pilpoil
02-12-2011, 06:41 PM
ok ok i understant now and i have an answer to all the questions ! i ty all very much tu help me

see you next time in the game