PDA

View Full Version : Hey new players!!

Disobediant
11-29-2014, 11:04 PM
welcome to pocket legends, thank you for playing this awesome game, i know its not an easy start when you begin a new character, and it will take time to reach high lvls, but thats the fun part about the game. Going through the levels and completing quests and earning new titles and gear by killing those demons and zombies. The best way to do this, is to find a group of players running the same area you are as well as being the same level. It's not however the best idea to simply stand in bale fort castle and constantly beg the end game players to kill all the enemies for you, because thats not what the games about. So in the most polite way i can say this, stop begging for gold, stop begging for items and to be leveled up, thats not what this game is about, and nothing is free in pocket legends. Many of the Level 70's+ have worked hard for the items they have and started at level 1 as well.

PUT AN END TO BEGGING IN POCKET LEGENDS, STOP ASKING PEOPLE FOR ITEMS, AND PLAY THE WAY THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED!

Meggadon
11-29-2014, 11:08 PM
Wao!

Allen1234
11-30-2014, 02:29 PM
welcome to pocket legends, thank you for playing this awesome game, i know its not an easy start when you begin a new character, and it will take time to reach high lvls, but thats the fun part about the game. Going through the levels and completing quests and earning new titles and gear by killing those demons and zombies. The best way to do this, is to find a group of players running the same area you are as well as being the same level. It's not however the best idea to simply stand in bale fort castle and constantly beg the end game players to kill all the enemies for you, because thats not what the games about. So in the most polite way i can say this, stop begging for gold, stop begging for items and to be leveled up, thats not what this game is about, and nothing is free in pocket legends. Many of the Level 70's+ have worked hard for the items they have and started at level 1 as well.

PUT AN END TO BEGGING IN POCKET LEGENDS, STOP ASKING PEOPLE FOR ITEMS, AND EARN YOUR KEEP THE WAY THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED!

U probably have begged for something too tbh :p

Disobediant
11-30-2014, 02:46 PM
Never begged for gold or items, I've played for two years and I've never seen the begging this bad before, ppl spam the bale fort area constantly, I however played the game as it was mentioned and was given several items, but I never asked for them....thanks for asking....

nun
12-01-2014, 09:12 PM
no. I over 30m guld achived from begging :)

tarlan
12-03-2014, 06:29 AM
some people farm, so beg, some merch

all haves pros and cons and are equally challengin

Rodder
12-07-2014, 05:44 PM
some people farm, so beg, some merch

all haves pros and cons and are equally challengin

I remember deri and I would see who could collect most gold in a day of begging, we've each gotten up to 1m in a day sometimes. God I miss that guy

Disobediant
12-10-2014, 12:14 AM
What a great conversation....great input all around, you guys should switch to arcane legends, go ruin that wonderful game......hmmm?

Arpluvial
12-10-2014, 12:37 AM
Hey guys.

As this thread is no longer constructive, I am going to go ahead and lock it for now. Let's keep things constructive and friendly. :)