PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS DROPS/VANITIES ideas

Jacob Adkins
11-30-2014, 01:48 AM
this year i would love to see new drops......not the same drops from the past 2 years......yes u made new vanities dropable but i believe the PL commuinity would like something new and improved

so id like to give some ideas on drops/vanity packs
others can give ideas in comment

my list of new drops/vanities

stocking shield
fruit cake shield
rudolph rednose (helm vanity)
icicle sword,dagger,wand
ribbon bow (vanity)
wrapping bow (drop vanity helm/shield)
bell talon/shield

special thanks to ieds and healingbeauty for helping me come up with ideas via skype

Meggadon
11-30-2014, 02:22 AM
Santa outfit! Kind of like deep mountain but santa version! Comes with red snow cap, jolly red coat and xmas present!

AppleNoob
11-30-2014, 02:31 AM
Santa outfit! Kind of like deep mountain but santa version! Comes with red snow cap, jolly red coat and xmas present!

There actually already is a Santa outfit but it is discontinued and can't be traded.

AppleNoob
11-30-2014, 02:32 AM
this year i would love to see new drops......not the same drops from the past 2 years......yes u made new vanities dropable but i believe the PL commuinity would like something new and improved

so id like to give some ideas on drops/vanity packs
others can give ideas in comment

my list of new drops/vanities

stocking shield
fruit cake shield
rudolph rednose (helm vanity)
icicle sword,dagger,wand
ribbon bow (vanity)
wrapping bow (drop vanity helm/shield)
bell talon/shield

special thanks to ieds and healingbeauty for helping me come up with ideas via skype

I like the bows and icicle wand, but the rest we have plenty.

Epw
11-30-2014, 02:21 PM
there wont be any new stuff around; as they said. the xmas event will be the same as the halloween was..

bosstinytitan
11-30-2014, 06:36 PM
We need hope

Meggadon
11-30-2014, 07:27 PM
We need hope

Im here!

tarlan
11-30-2014, 09:11 PM
the the elite vanity set, demon santa hat and demon santa robes

would be a black version of the bearded santa helm and armor, but with red glow on the hands glowing bat wings and smoke effect for armor, then glowing red orb replacing your head(like mages nightmare hood) and smoke effect for head,

dont forget your possessed snow frenzy, as a pet: 12 red and black glowing snow flakes and circle you like bats but a bit faster

ofcourse such a grand set would desrve the achievemnt of nightmare gift, granting your very own ring to challenge the elite 3pc'rs

Frightful Frenzied ring: 5 hit, 5 crit, 3 m/s, 5 h/s, 50 health, 40 mana, 20 damage, 20 armor also adds demonic flames effect, req L77

Meggadon
11-30-2014, 11:18 PM

would be a black version of the bearded santa helm and armor, but with red glow on the hands glowing bat wings and smoke effect for armor, then glowing red orb replacing your head(like mages nightmare hood) and smoke effect for head,

dont forget your possessed snow frenzy, as a pet: 12 red and black glowing snow flakes and circle you like bats but a bit faster

ofcourse such a grand set would desrve the achievemnt of nightmare gift, granting your very own ring to challenge the elite 3pc'rs

frightful frenzied ring: 5 hit, 5 crit, 3 m/s, 5 h/s, 50 health, 40 mana, 20 damage, 20 armor also adds demonic flames effect, req l77

l
o
l

iRandom
12-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Im here!

PLZ stop referring to me in the 1st person!

iRandom
12-02-2014, 09:18 PM

Frightful Frenzied ring: 5 hit, 5 crit, 3 m/s, 5 h/s, 50 health, 40 mana, 20 damage, 20 armor also adds demonic flames effect, req L77

The scary santa needs a better name. btw santa is an anagram for satan

tarlan
12-03-2014, 06:27 AM
ok rebrand as the SANTAN set

HeyitsTubs
12-03-2014, 08:18 AM
how about they bring back toyman, and put 99% drop rate on it. that'll make everyone happy :D

AppleNoob
12-03-2014, 12:17 PM
how about they bring back toyman, and put 99% drop rate on it. that'll make everyone happy :D

Wait for it.... Make the pink toyman drop rate 100% and have every minion in the map drop it.

iRandom
12-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Wait for it.... Make the pink toyman drop rate 100% and have every minion in the map drop it.

idk want toy i have 8 alredy! i want jolly slashes hammers staffs and sbls and talons

tarlan
12-03-2014, 07:47 PM
i hear founders helms are dropping this year

AppleNoob
12-03-2014, 09:44 PM
i hear founders helms are dropping this year

I wish.

Supershopper
12-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Dont waste your time with winter ideas. .. same winter event as last year is coming back... Cus in AL there is big winter event uppdate coming... -.-

Epw
12-05-2014, 02:19 PM
Btw.. which plat vanities were for sale during the last xmas event? And how much did they cost?

AppleNoob
12-05-2014, 03:36 PM
Btw.. which plat vanities were for sale during the last xmas event? And how much did they cost?

Plat packs were there. One gave special christmas dragons, another gave green Santa hat plus beard and carrot nose, and top hat, and the other gave red santa hat and beard as well as carrot nose and snowman helm. Another pack had a chance at a coal Balloon as well as there were christmas present vanity shields.

iRandom
12-05-2014, 03:47 PM
Plat packs were there. One gave special christmas dragons, another gave green Santa hat plus beard and carrot nose, and top hat, and the other gave red santa hat and beard as well as carrot nose and snowman helm. Another pack had a chance at a coal Balloon as well as there were christmas present vanity shields.

yeah! now im happy bc i know which to buy

Epw
12-05-2014, 04:16 PM
Thanks a lot! :)

Rescind
12-07-2014, 03:24 AM
Thanks a lot! :)

What applenoob said was a bit off

1.green Santa hat, carrot nose, caroler's top hat(has a chance to getting replaced by gingerbread man pet)
2.red Santa hat, carrot nose, snowman jelmet(chance of getting replaced by the coal balloon)
3.yeti pet pack
4.dragon packs Xmas edition
5.recolored holos(violet, viridian, golden)
6.santa's little helper outfit
7.lavaforge pack
8.xmas present shield vanities
9.blue antler bulb rack

Might be missing a few, but this is what I remember

tarlan
12-07-2014, 08:54 AM
they should just sell a permanent yeti costume for like 1500 plat

AppleNoob
12-07-2014, 09:53 AM
they should just sell a permanent yeti costume for like 1500 plat

Uhhhh. 200 is more along the lines.

tarlan
12-07-2014, 02:38 PM
too common then
then would be retarded

AppleNoob
12-07-2014, 04:06 PM
too common then
then would be retarded

1500 would only be for the hardcore players and therefore less money for stg, it will be 500 or lower.

tarlan
12-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Yeh but making it more exclusive will make it more desirable, and since its alrdy created it's not like they need to make more

AppleNoob
12-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Yeh but making it more exclusive will make it more desirable, and since its alrdy created it's not like they need to make more

But if you make it too exclusive then how does stg make enough money to even bother implementing when they could make 2-4 times more, working on AL coding? The anwer is they do not.

tarlan
12-08-2014, 07:38 PM
But if you make it too exclusive then how does stg make enough money to even bother implementing when they could make 2-4 times more, working on AL coding? The anwer is they do not.

they alrdy have the item, would take like a minute to add in the store

AppleNoob
12-08-2014, 08:51 PM
they alrdy have the item, would take like a minute to add in the store

I mean, if they add it into a store and a select few are only able to buy it then they get very few revenue out of that, whereas if they make the item cheap and easy to get, they will gain much more revenue than a small group of people buying it.

tarlan
12-09-2014, 09:04 PM
not sure how true that is, i think really only the large plat buyers are the ones still buying as often, many of the people i knew who would just buy occasionally, now feel like they arent supporting the game, which they arent, and have stopped buying altogether
not every item is meant for every player to obtain, i mean they could put it in the store for 1 plat and literally every0one could do 1 free offer and get it and they would make money from the advertising, but thats not what they would do

sure theres a happy medium to maximize revenue, but i feel like they probably dont care about that in PL, extra moneys nice for them but obviously all of theire markieting and planning is for AL now

KingFu
12-09-2014, 09:09 PM
icicle sword,dagger,wand

Ya! This is perfect! Maybe they can drop in Frozen Nightmare, since they're ice! Oh! Mb even add a quest and U can get special ones, idk, maybe make them black or smthng! That'd be cool!!

iRandom
12-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Ya! This is perfect! Maybe they can drop in Frozen Nightmare, since they're ice! Oh! Mb even add a quest and U can get special ones, idk, maybe make them black or smthng! That'd be cool!!

omgeeeeeeee make a Green version of the 2h items!!!!
then a purple,pink, and yellow version!!! omgeeeeeeeeeee