PDA

View Full Version : New to crafting.

Tatepon
02-11-2011, 08:18 AM
So I started PL a couple nights ago, been hooked, playing religiously and frequenting the forums daily. Ive heard much in here about the power gems. I had been looking how to get one for my tank gear level 15 but is it even necessary. I picked up a magic gem in my travels, the one for the clothies. I guess my question is, "are the armors tradeable?" If I end up getting my 15 piece, replacing it later, can I even resell or trade it? From what I hear tge fema sell nicely. Not to mention I would have to buy plenty of plat to craft it, let alone by who knows how much plat just for new zones (im 14 atm). Where is this consignment merchant anyway, and really what can gold buy you besides potions...

Gluttony
02-11-2011, 09:47 AM
I have no idea if the crafted gear is tradable or saleable. I have yet to see anything in the Consignment shop (CS) and I know that people are having issues crafting with items that they bought or were traded, so I'm not going to make any assumptions about that!
I can however list the dungeons (zones) and their platinum price (at least when I purchased them)

There are 3 bundles that can save you plat:
Dungeon Bundle (Fathom Crypts and The Lost Expedition) 10 platinum
Elite Dungeon Bundle (Skeller Returns and Frozen Nightmares) 20 platinum
Alien Oasis Dungeon Bundle (Alien Oasis Parts 1, 2 and 3) 32 platinum

These are left over:
Balefort Castle Campaign 4 platinum
Balefort Sewers 10 platinum

The prices may have changed (I've been playing since Dec.) so I spent ~76 plat on the dungeons

The CS is located in the main hall of Balefort Castle Fort Blackstone (from spawn go straight ahead and take a left) which has items to purchase with gold, just visit Artie, Arthur or Arnold. So, gold can buy any item that is listed in there (not just potions) you can also trade it with others or stash it (who would do that though).

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9287/img0376.png

Tatepon
02-11-2011, 09:50 AM
So I cant use the consignment merchant until I buy balefort? O_O lol

Gluttony
02-11-2011, 10:18 AM
So I cant use the consignment merchant until I buy balefort? O_O lol

Pretty much.

Dizzy
02-11-2011, 04:56 PM
I've seen crafted armor for sale in the CS. Search pinks and set min and max levels to 15, and there they are. I'd guess the same would be true of the level 55s as well.

Fyrce
02-12-2011, 06:53 AM
It's actually kind of weird. Some of the craftable items are NOT tradeable/sellable, but yeah, some are. Guess if it's in the shop, someone's discovered it's tradeable. If you don't see it ever, then it's not.

Boten Anna
02-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Note that as a newcomer myself, I've had plenty of plat to buy every content pack and a few extra enhancements (character slots, a couple inventory upgrades, Big Love) and still have some left over with the $20 platinum pack. I didn't even need the 16 free plat I got, but it was nice :D