View Full Version : Breeze - Freeze Intended to Work in PvP?

Zeus
11-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Here are the current Breeze mechanics:

• When activating AA, nearby enemies receive a freeze which lasts .5 seconds, effectively interrupting charged skills.

• When activating AA, a light blue pool appears and targets the closest person near the pet.

• When walking through epicenter of circle, one receives a 6-7 second freeze.

• The passive at L15 also freezes and seems to have a high chance at freezing.

• Ignores stun immunity and is a new type of stun, much like when terrify came around.

Is this intended to work in this fashion in PvP? The auto target pool is pretty OP - even S&S does not auto target.

Additionally, if freezes are allowed, why not just give sorcerers their freeze back? The whole point of their ice being nerfed was that freeze is too OP in PvP, right? So, how does this pet be allowed such capabilities? Either fix it to be slows in PvP or give sorcerers their freeze back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BFx6lyV9lQ

ClumsyCactus
11-30-2014, 12:46 PM
Actually give sorcs a SHORT freeze, and remove from the pet.
That Way everyone can stop saying "NERF THIS CLASS" "GIVE US MORE BUFFS" right?

Zeus
11-30-2014, 12:50 PM
Actually give sorcs a SHORT freeze, and remove from the pet.
That Way everyone can stop saying "NERF THIS CLASS" "GIVE US MORE BUFFS" right?

They're pretty much giving away sorcerer skills in the form of a pet. What's the point? The logic just does not seem to be there.

While PvPing, at one point, I was frozen by pool, then frozen by passive, then stunned, and topped off with a panic. I don't get why there is stun immunity if developers keep implementing stuns that circumvent the stun immunity.

ClumsyCactus
11-30-2014, 12:55 PM
They're pretty much giving away sorcerer skills in the form of a pet. What's the point? The logic just does not seem to be there.

While PvPing, at one point, I was frozen by pool, then frozen by passive, then stunned, and topped off with a panic. I don't get why there is stun immunity if developers keep implementing stuns that circumvent the stun immunity.

Yeah, recently everyone has been able to use the mages skills.

Magma daggers proc fireball,
Bulwark has curse,
Pets have freeze,
And i propably forgot some more of them XD

Madnex
11-30-2014, 12:59 PM
If sorcs get freezing back and it's not added under stun immunity then GG. A whole new step of stunlocks.

Zeus
11-30-2014, 01:00 PM
If sorcs get freezing back and it's not added under stun immunity then GG. A whole new step of stunlocks.

It's already happening through this pet, Madnab. :)

Burstnuke
11-30-2014, 01:19 PM

Bulwark has curse,
Pets have freeze,

Mythic daggers have shield too lol

Wutzgood
11-30-2014, 01:30 PM
This is the only pvp buff mages have ever needed. Let our skills work correctly in pvp and the squishiness wouldn't matter as much. Ice should freeze and clock should root.

Anarchist
11-30-2014, 01:31 PM
It should respect stun immunity that's all. I like the fact everyone can have access to this interesting pet.

SnS should be fixed too, it does more damage than a rogue and heals faster than a war but sns is NOT FIXED.

Zeus
11-30-2014, 01:42 PM
It should respect stun immunity that's all. I like the fact everyone can have access to this interesting pet.

SnS should be fixed too, it does more damage than a rogue and heals faster than a war but sns is NOT FIXED.

Yes, it should respect stun immunity if this is how the pet plans to be.

gumball3000
11-30-2014, 01:47 PM
What is the difference between stun and panic, only the name?

Visiting
11-30-2014, 01:52 PM
Yes, it should respect stun immunity if this is how the pet plans to be.

If it were to be granted stun immunity, A. It'd lose all usefulness, seeing as Mages are the only class that don't have a stun immunity skill. B. It'd still be more useful than the mage Ice skill, seeing as that skill doesn't freeze in pvp...
What we have here is another classic example of a weapon/pet doing a Mages job 100% better than a mage could :(

Zeus
11-30-2014, 01:53 PM
What is the difference between stun and panic, only the name?

And the type of stun it is. Panic does not follow stun immunity countdown. Freeze works the same way as panic but lasts much longer.

Zeus
11-30-2014, 01:55 PM
If it were to be granted stun immunity, A. It'd lose all usefulness, seeing as Mages are the only class that don't have a stun immunity skill. B. It'd still be more useful than the mage Ice skill, seeing as that skill doesn't freeze in pvp...
What we have here is another classic example of a weapon/pet doing a Mages job 100% better than a mage could :(

Think you're confusing which stun immunity I'm referring to. I'm referring to the countdown one, not the immunity one is granted under skills like juggernaut and razor shield.

Visiting
11-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Think you're confusing which stun immunity I'm referring to. I'm referring to the countdown one, not the immunity one is granted under skills like juggernaut and razor shield.

Ahh, I see now, sorry about confusion...

Justsomebody
11-30-2014, 02:41 PM
No different than Samael :)

Zeus
11-30-2014, 02:44 PM
No different than Samael :)

It is. This has a higher chance to apply freeze, the passive is ranged, and the freeze lasts significantly longer than a terrify or stun.

Hamid Ahfir
11-30-2014, 02:57 PM
This pet dont should be nerf .. 125 fragments rly long to got them ,so i agree its a aww pet but when i see how its hard to get him... dont cry its only a pet :)

Energizeric
11-30-2014, 04:38 PM
When PvP first started, we (sorcerers) accepted that we are the weakest class in terms of stats, but we had the ability to stun enemies, so that was our one advantage which evened the playing field. But now with the other 2 classes having stun immunity skills, and the stun immunity rules that were introduced in season 4, and with all these new pets that have new kinds of stuns that don't follow the stun immunity rules, sorcerers have gone from the class that does the most stunning to the class that gets stunned the most. So now we really don't have any advantage over other classes, and plenty of disadvantages.

And even in PvE, we are the least desired class. I can't remember the last time I saw someone in guild chat asking "need sorcerer for tombs/arena party". It's always "need tank" or "need rogue" or "need dps" (which means they want a rogue but will settle for sorcerer). The first boss in tombs needs to be stunned to beat him, but none of my sorcerer skills actually works to stun him, instead a pet must be used. So of what use is a sorcerer in beathing this boss? It would seem the best party in PvE is a warrior and 3 rogues.

In PL the mages were desired in parties because they could revive. But STS has not given us that ability here in AL. And it's a shame, because that would really make us a desired class again, especially with all the ankhs needed in the tombs. Too bad.

kixkaxx
11-30-2014, 05:01 PM
It is. This has a higher chance to apply freeze, the passive is ranged, and the freeze lasts significantly longer than a terrify or stun.

Look like they have so many issues with pet to fix.. Sns too op, new pet too op, nekro too up .. What is the CD of this new pet's AA?

Zeus
11-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Look like they have so many issues with pet to fix.. Sns too op, new pet too op, nekro too up .. What is the CD of this new pet's AA?

25-28 seconds.

The thing with S&S is that you can avoid the pools. Breeze, however, specifically targets a player and lands the pool on that player. If any player is near that player, they all get freezed.

So, there's really no way to step around it like there is with S&S.

XfrostfireX
11-30-2014, 05:23 PM
I ask for mages all the time. In fact. Alot of people do. Not our fault no mage ever replies

phillyr
11-30-2014, 06:04 PM
I ask for mages all the time. In fact. Alot of people do. Not our fault no mage ever replies
I am in 2 very large LB guilds and i never see anybody asking for mages pve and NEVER for pvp. Like everyone says wars and rogues are much better toons and pets do our job better than any mage can

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Haligali
11-30-2014, 06:17 PM
This pet dont should be nerf .. 125 fragments rly long to got them ,so i agree its a aww pet but when i see how its hard to get him... dont cry its only a pet :)
I farmed today 46 fragment and stopped cuz dont need more, but i could get more if want.

Serancha
11-30-2014, 06:46 PM
I am in 2 very large LB guilds and i never see anybody asking for mages pve and NEVER for pvp. Like everyone says wars and rogues are much better toons and pets do our job better than any mage can

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer ��

Sorry, but it's warriors people don't want in pve. Pve is a mage and rogue world. I don't know if your guilds are pvp guilds or what, but this statement is inaccurate for that area of the game. My guild isn't even large, but our mages are certainly in high demand, always, for both pve and pvp.

Zeus
11-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Sorry, but it's warriors people don't want in pve. Pve is a mage and rogue world. I don't know if your guilds are pvp guilds or what, but this statement is inaccurate for that area of the game. My guild isn't even large, but our mages are certainly in high demand, always, for both pve and pvp.

True, but four rogues can do any tomb map far faster than having a mage in the party.

Serancha
11-30-2014, 07:12 PM
True, but four rogues can do any tomb map far faster than having a mage in the party.

I'll disagree with that. All tomb lb speed teams have a mage. Unless you mean planar tombs, in which case I can't make an informed statement on that yet. It hasn't been out long enough.

Zeus
11-30-2014, 07:13 PM
I'll disagree with that. All tomb lb speed teams have a mage. Unless you mean planar tombs, in which case I can't make an informed statement on that yet. It hasn't been out long enough.

The tombs 2 & 3 records did not.

Titanium
11-30-2014, 07:34 PM
It's called Freeze for a reason.

I'm personally done with the nerf/buff part :)

Ebezaanec
11-30-2014, 07:47 PM
Make mage class into a pet...

Zeus
11-30-2014, 08:08 PM

SnS + Breeze = Mage class

zerofort
11-30-2014, 08:16 PM
Yep stg you heard it here Nerf it! If people can't get arcane/mythic pets they shouldn't be able to have an op legendary pet!

Caabatric
11-30-2014, 08:35 PM
100% agree
i have not seen breeze in pvp or at all but if it freezes the way zeus has described then it definitely need to be nerfed.
the aa seems fine but a high chance of freeze on passive is crazy
if it was stun/panic/terrify then it would be fine because the time is lowered but a freeze is op.
if not then there needs to be freeze immunity as well....
sts please look into this...

Zeus
11-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Yep stg you heard it here Nerf it! If people can't get arcane/mythic pets they shouldn't be able to have an op legendary pet!

Every other freeze type of pet does not freeze in PvP so I am wondering - why breeze?

Alhuntrazeck
11-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Lol the first time Breeze hit me in PvP I was like wth just happened? Freeze lasts as long as Nordr ice pools and has zero immunity which means a team of people who farm their butts off to get 125 fragments (or buy it for 3-4m+) can keep a team potentially stunned forever. I certainly hope this is unintended for PvP; STS could make it a slow like Frostir's in PvP and continue to freeze in PvE.

Älä'ã Ðärk Røsê
11-30-2014, 08:43 PM
Actually... That pet is better than arcane pets which makes no sense. If I'm gonna be stuck whole game, I don't wanna play. The frozen pool is too op.. It's stun isn't even a chance... It's 100% freeze. I totally agree with nerfing, I'm not with giving mages freeze back... That's unfair. They already have shield and the stunlock they have is crazy.

Instanthumor
11-30-2014, 08:52 PM
They already have shield

One aimed shot from a full geared rogue can break the shield of a full geared mage.

and the stunlock they have is crazy.

Any capable rogue can easily avoid stuns.... Easily...

Caabatric
11-30-2014, 08:57 PM
One aimed shot from a full geared rogue can break the shield of a full geared mage.

Any capable rogue can easily avoid stuns.... Easily...
any war can avoid stuns easily as well

zerofort
11-30-2014, 09:51 PM
This is the reason nekro is a worthless pet. Btw guys don't you relize pets need to get stronger same goes with arcane pets but every time a pet pet comes out and stronger people yell Nerf neerf nerf . omg this game will never progress so because this freeze is better then pets freeze seasons ago it needs to stay the same? If you find the pet so op in PvP then maybe you shouldn't be pvping is it really fun to win every PvP match? We deffenitly shouldn't let legandry players stand a chance at PvP let the sns and arcane ring players rule PvP so no one else stands a chance. And you people screaming Nerf is why Sam is still the best because you people cry Nerf every single time and then have the nerve to complain that a pet isn't better then sam. Stop nerfing every thing!!!!

Zeus
11-30-2014, 09:57 PM
This is the reason nekro is a worthless pet. Btw guys don't you relize pets need to get stronger same goes with arcane pets but every time a pet pet comes out and stronger people yell Nerf neerf nerf . omg this game will never progress so because this freeze is better then pets freeze seasons ago it needs to stay the same? If you find the pet so op in PvP then maybe you shouldn't be pvping is it really fun to win every PvP match? We deffenitly shouldn't let legandry players stand a chance at PvP let the sns and arcane ring players rule PvP so no one else stands a chance. And you people screaming Nerf is why Sam is still the best because you people cry Nerf every single time and then have the nerve to complain that a pet isn't better then sam. Stop nerfing every thing!!!!

In the past, developers have purposely nerfed every single freeze pet in PvP because freeze was deemed too OP to be allowed in PvP & yes - it is true. On top of the already powerful AA, the pet is able to passively freeze with his ranged attack at a pretty steady and consistent rate. On top of those, it bypasses any stun immunity timers developers implemented for game balance.

I have one myself and I still consider the pet ridiculously overpowered. I think it's a glitch that the freeze was intended to be allowed in PvP. Why? Look at every other freeze pet. It does not freeze in PvP!

Zeus
11-30-2014, 10:18 PM
Here's a video detailing a 15 second stun...and this is just with breeze alone. Let's throw in a panic or stun in there too, shall we?

On top of this, the AA is a 100% chance to stun. Even Samael does not get that type of rate! Heck, SnS pools do not auto target either! What sort of pet is this?

Spell
11-30-2014, 10:20 PM
Lol that mage at the end..

This pet is crazy ...

zerofort
11-30-2014, 10:23 PM
I really don't see the problem its just another obstacle for players to overcome because all pvp is right now is gear I think sns is op in PvP but I wouldn't want it needed because games are ment to progress just because in the past stg didn't do something doesn't mean they should ever this pet is hard to farm but the thing is its farmable and let's players that can't get arcane/mythic pets if stg needs this pet its a spit in the face to none plat isers . stop nerfing everything like I said if its so op in PvP maybe you shouldn't pvp. Its sad that stg has to deal with people every time they come out with new content its rather to strong or to weak omg let none plat users have something for ones you don't think 99% of players think arcane ring ruined PvP for every one? At least pets lim!e this you can come up with stratiges to overcome. Maybe people in PvP don't lime challenges like that and prefer only the one with best gear wins.

zerofort
11-30-2014, 10:29 PM
That video says nothing like I said people will come up with strategies to fight agents it sounds fun to me. Do you guys ever wonder why Sam is still top pet because every one has complains to stg about nerfing pets when will it end? People shouldn't be afraid of stronger pets coming out they should be excited this game does not have hardly any variety of pets and gear that's best in pvp. Stg will come out with stronger pets don't worry there will b stronger mythic arcane and legoundry pets to come in upcoming seasons enjoy it don't cry Nerf just because something new is strong and op so what??

Zeus
11-30-2014, 10:34 PM
I really don't see the problem its just another obstacle for players to overcome because all pvp is right now is gear I think sns is op in PvP but I wouldn't want it needed because games are ment to progress just because in the past stg didn't do something doesn't mean they should ever this pet is hard to farm but the thing is its farmable and let's players that can't get arcane/mythic pets if stg needs this pet its a spit in the face to none plat isers . stop nerfing everything like I said if its so op in PvP maybe you shouldn't pvp. Its sad that stg has to deal with people every time they come out with new content its rather to strong or to weak omg let none plat users have something for ones you don't think 99% of players think arcane ring ruined PvP for every one? At least pets lim!e this you can come up with stratiges to overcome. Maybe people in PvP don't lime challenges like that and prefer only the one with best gear wins.

With SnS, there's a way to avoid. With Samael, there's ways to avoid. With Breeze, it's a range attack pet that hits multiple targets and the pool auto targets a player. Unlike other pets, this AA is a homing missile. On top of that - the passive is a very high rate of freeze too. So, not only can you not run from it but right after the AA wears off, the passive can produce a freeze too.

Sorry, but there's no stun immunity in this game that grants you a 15 second stun immunity besides Juggernaut.

I also agree that stronger pets should come out - howeve - freeze is something that has been purposely nerfed in PvP from the very start. This video shows exactly why it is. Can you tell me how one is supposed to avoid a long range, auto targeting freeze?

eugene9707
11-30-2014, 10:55 PM

then maybe give us back our freezing ice.
oh and let mage stunlock again because that's basically what this pet is doing

Zeus
11-30-2014, 10:57 PM
then maybe give us back our freezing ice.
oh and let mage stunlock again because that's basically what this pet is doing

Pretty much. Either nerf this pet or let sorcerers have their full range of stunlocks.

zerofort
11-30-2014, 11:11 PM
Then instead of needing this pet ask for that stuff and then the game will realy have progressed a ton,but meeting is not the answer. Seems like every thing in this game gets nerfed its just annoying and its not just the p!Ayers stg does things at times that coast players a lot a money and its not right if they were to Nerf this pet the players that got this pet because of this ability would be out big time. I don't have one and won't get one for fear of being needed and that's just plain sad. So sick of that content should be tested and tested again bfor relise your playing with peoples time and money. And if this pet wasn't op no one would get it this pet may not coast plats but to do all the runs needed are revives/elixers not needed? Kelvins stun is 100% lets Nerf that

kixkaxx
11-30-2014, 11:11 PM
Pretty much. Either nerf this pet or let sorcerers have their full range of stunlocks.

I suppose ironbet or misty can free you from the ice?

Zeus
11-30-2014, 11:16 PM

Only to be freezed yet again. Another thing that people do not know about misty is when it removes the stun, it also resets the stun immunity timer so you can be stunned right after you just cleared the stun. Neat, right? :rolleyes:

zerofort
12-01-2014, 12:00 AM
Well it seems stg didn't think this all the way through very disappointing.

Xeusx
12-01-2014, 12:12 AM
If you guys want this pet nerfed, then ask STS to buff mages's freeze first.

Haligali
12-01-2014, 12:13 AM
I would like to see a new pet, which grants a real immunity for stuns and such things without a ridiculous long cooldown, instead of these op pool pets.

Jexetta
12-01-2014, 12:48 AM
I believe I'm the first person to have this pet and also have the pet at level 41.

The CD is 28 seconds long & the 'Pool' is a little bigger than the size of a person, it's exactly the center of the blue circle.

To be clear on this - the blue circle is not a freeze zone but a buff zone that doesn't even increase damage for allies as the AA says it does. The only area that gets a long freeze from the almost 30 second AA is the exact center of blue circle which lasts exactly 5 seconds, and again, it's the size of a individual character, the above video is a chain of ice stuns not a single AA - a Samael can terrify with passive attacks and then you can AA afterwards to aoe terrify again. Mages, tanks, rogues, do this every day in pvp - stun with a skill and then use a panic when you come out of the stun.

Samael hits are almost twice as fast as breeze or almost any other pet Using Samael it takes 25 seconds to solo an elite goblin in elite forest, taking breeze at the same level to solo an elite goblin in brakenridge forest it takes 55 seconds. I've been saying it for almost a year now... Samael and Abaddon's attack speed is faster than any other pet, and Samael has a Arcane damage stat. The buff stats on Breeze are pathetic; wrathjaw, deary, MEEP-MOP, gives just about as good or better stats. The ice stun is more visible as an stun, but it's very similar. Just switching to a pet like breeze you lose a huge amount of damage per second, more than twice as much coupled with the loss in damage from your attacks and skills because of the awful base stats.

While we're at comparing arcane pets.... Do you know how long it takes Glacian to solo an elite goblin in elite forest? 125 seconds A samael can kill FIVE elite goblins by himself before glacian even kills a single one. This is how arcane pets used to be, huge stats, higher damage, but way slower attack speed.

The reason ice stuns were disallowed for mages... is because the CD on ice is 3 seconds. Yes, perhaps the passive should not freeze in pvp at the rate it does, but it should not be adjusted in PvE. Farming that egg at 10 minute runs during the 1 fragment a run era took almost 25 hours to farm. I don't recall farming malison for 25 hours just to get 1 egg.

If STG wants to make money, just make Misty actually worth something. It's the most worthless pet in the universe. Like Hali said above, Zeus said above, and I've said in the past, Misty resets your stun immunity and is basically worthless - just change the skill to a 7 second stun / panic / freeze immunity for the team, any PvP player worth their salt will spend the 90 plat to buy it.

The reason why chess and other games of tactics are fun... is because there are counter moves to everything. When you create pets and aa's without counters it's just annoying for everyone.

To conclude... FIX MISTY.

Serancha
12-01-2014, 01:22 AM
I totally agree, no matter what is done about this pet in pvp, it should not be changed for pve.

SacredKnight
12-01-2014, 02:30 AM
Let's see Wraith Like pet but only with a shield instead of a sword. The pet would have an AA that allowed a player to remove all debuffs for them and their team mates ( In range ) as well as grant healing, DMG reduction buff and armor buff.

Kind of a defensive pet for PvE and I guess if it had good passive attacks and stat bonus, PvP.

Bellaelda
12-01-2014, 02:33 AM
I agree with everyone else. This pet is far too over speced for pvp. His stun target needs to be removed for pvp. Once everyone gets this pet (cause will all know EVERYONE is saving for it).... nobody will ever be able to move in pvp again... It'll just be a race to span breeze.

On another note, but not related to breeze...

Mages could really use their stun back... Would be nice if they stopped taking their skills away and giving them to every other class and pet.

Volt
12-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Mages should not have the freeze in their ice again. It would ruin endgame pvp unless adjusted to be in the same stun immunity category as other stun skills(fireball).

If you play long enough with the pet it should be easy to counter it with movement. So long as you aren't the one targeted by the pet.

I do find the freeze rather long and support a small nerf on its stun length for pvp

Raselph
12-01-2014, 09:04 AM
S&S Does'nt auto-target at all, i doubt this breeze got AWACS systems, this more of a homing missile when i play Ace Combat infinity and assault horizon. Also, why do you have to make a new PET in the form of a sorc? You could've just returned/given the freeze power in forst bolt for the sorcerer class. Already other classes have gained sorcerer abilities like:

Bulwark- Curse

Twin razors- Shield

magma dags- fireball procs

and now pets- breeze- freeze (breeze=freeze a new math equation??)

going back to our skills, our clock is supposed to ROOT, ice is supposed to FREEZE? where can you guys see that in PvP these upgrades in skills actually get implemented? it would have been a 10000% better to have returned the skill upgrade
than make a new pet. This auto-target is just weird, wow AL is just becoming a flight game now, a pet having a homing missile AA. mages are supposed to the best class ever, our stuns allow us to takedown the other classes but now we cant do anything and we are helpless, other classes are gaining stun immunity, getting OP(ier) and OP(ier) and we no more stand a chance against rogues now. We are weak in the view of stats but we dont have our skills getting implemented, our fireball stuns, but never stuns to bosses in elites. it looks like sorcerers are no more worth it in AL, this class has hopes. Just think when our skills get implemented.

Raselph
12-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Mages should not have the freeze in their ice again. It would ruin endgame pvp unless adjusted to be in the same stun immunity category as other stun skills(fireball).

If you play long enough with the pet it should be easy to counter it with movement. So long as you aren't the one targeted by the pet.

I do find the freeze rather long and support a small nerf on its stun length for pvp

if STS can re-arrange the weapons properly i know you other classes would stand an equal chance.

Raselph
12-01-2014, 09:10 AM

SnS...SnS...SnS....This pet was Introduced as an OP pet and is supposed to be OP. Nekro lost itself. it was a bad idea to introduce him right after SnS had come in. Trust me Nekro is like totally trashed nowadays. he's not even worth it now. Breeze's CD is too fast. That pet is a destroyer, his ability outcomes samael, samael doesnt auto-target he has a range if your in the range ur stunned, but breeze does something else which is too crazy.

Zeus
12-01-2014, 10:16 AM
I believe I'm the first person to have this pet and also have the pet at level 41.

The CD is 28 seconds long & the 'Pool' is a little bigger than the size of a person, it's exactly the center of the blue circle.

To be clear on this - the blue circle is not a freeze zone but a buff zone that doesn't even increase damage for allies as the AA says it does. The only area that gets a long freeze from the almost 30 second AA is the exact center of blue circle which lasts exactly 5 seconds, and again, it's the size of a individual character, the above video is a chain of ice stuns not a single AA - a Samael can terrify with passive attacks and then you can AA afterwards to aoe terrify again. Mages, tanks, rogues, do this every day in pvp - stun with a skill and then use a panic when you come out of the stun.

Yes they can. However, a Samael has a small range and is also a melee based attack. Breeze is a long range attack that can hit multiple targets. On top of the auto targeting AA, it has a high chance to freeze via passive as well.

Samael hits are almost twice as fast as breeze or almost any other pet Using Samael it takes 25 seconds to solo an elite goblin in elite forest, taking breeze at the same level to solo an elite goblin in brakenridge forest it takes 55 seconds. I've been saying it for almost a year now... Samael and Abaddon's attack speed is faster than any other pet, and Samael has a Arcane damage stat. The buff stats on Breeze are pathetic; wrathjaw, deary, MEEP-MOP, gives just about as good or better stats. The ice stun is more visible as an stun, but it's very similar. Just switching to a pet like breeze you lose a huge amount of damage per second, more than twice as much coupled with the loss in damage from your attacks and skills because of the awful base stats.

I personally look at how a effective a pet makes your character - not how fast a pet is without your character. If we're judging on kill speed - Singe & Grimm would be considered pretty pathetic pets.

While we're at comparing arcane pets.... Do you know how long it takes Glacian to solo an elite goblin in elite forest? 125 seconds A samael can kill FIVE elite goblins by himself before glacian even kills a single one. This is how arcane pets used to be, huge stats, higher damage, but way slower attack speed.

The reason ice stuns were disallowed for mages... is because the CD on ice is 3 seconds. Yes, perhaps the passive should not freeze in pvp at the rate it does, but it should not be adjusted in PvE. Farming that egg at 10 minute runs during the 1 fragment a run era took almost 25 hours to farm. I don't recall farming malison for 25 hours just to get 1 egg.

There's no CD on passive attack - it can chain stun. Therefore, it should be disallowed too, right? Furthermore, one can just implement a stun immunity for ice and still allow ice to freeze. Adjust it for PvP but no PvE, I'll agree with you on that.

Runs take 7 minutes though. Also, people earn 2 fragments a run now, meaning this will be a faster problem than it was before.

If STG wants to make money, just make Misty actually worth something. It's the most worthless pet in the universe. Like Hali said above, Zeus said above, and I've said in the past, Misty resets your stun immunity and is basically worthless - just change the skill to a 7 second stun / panic / freeze immunity for the team, any PvP player worth their salt will spend the 90 plat to buy it.

I agree - it should also free you from any stuns while activated. That way, there is a true counter. If there was some sort of counter for Breeze, I would not be so furious. However, the way it currently is - there is no counter for breeze.

The reason why chess and other games of tactics are fun... is because there are counter moves to everything. When you create pets and aa's without counters it's just annoying for everyone.

Agreed.

To conclude... FIX MISTY.
Agreed, but also nerf the passive freeze for PvP ONLY.

Replies are in bold.

Anarchist
12-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Grimm kills fast.

Sabiee
12-01-2014, 11:26 AM
I think z main point is Tht breeze is too op ?! Well I think it's S&s is z one Tht still too op ,maybe another pet Tht creat pools Tht r relatively op is a good idea ..
Pools workes better in clashes .. So tht pet would make some balance back to z game IMO
About sorcerers it's another story .. Maybe it was too much for a player vs player .. Without putting pets in z equation ..

Bless
12-01-2014, 12:21 PM
S&S Does'nt auto-target at all, i doubt this breeze got AWACS systems, this more of a homing missile when i play Ace Combat infinity and assault horizon. Also, why do you have to make a new PET in the form of a sorc? You could've just returned/given the freeze power in forst bolt for the sorcerer class. Already other classes have gained sorcerer abilities like:

Bulwark- Curse

Twin razors- Shield

magma dags- fireball procs

and now pets- breeze- freeze (breeze=freeze a new math equation??)

going back to our skills, our clock is supposed to ROOT, ice is supposed to FREEZE? where can you guys see that in PvP these upgrades in skills actually get implemented? it would have been a 10000% better to have returned the skill upgrade
than make a new pet. This auto-target is just weird, wow AL is just becoming a flight game now, a pet having a homing missile AA. mages are supposed to the best class ever, our stuns allow us to takedown the other classes but now we cant do anything and we are helpless, other classes are gaining stun immunity, getting OP(ier) and OP(ier) and we no more stand a chance against rogues now. We are weak in the view of stats but we dont have our skills getting implemented, our fireball stuns, but never stuns to bosses in elites. it looks like sorcerers are no more worth it in AL, this class has hopes. Just think when our skills get implemented.
Yes. And rogues are supposed to have 700 damage in pvp, yet we have our 10% damage nerf.

A mage buff should be given, but NOT in ANY form of stuns/freeze/terrify/[insert synonym for the same stun].

We all know how OP that'd be.

Imsofancy
12-01-2014, 12:25 PM
:d ice ice ice ice ice ice ice!!!!!

Madnex
12-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Yes. And rogues are supposed to have 700 damage in pvp, yet we have our 10% damage nerf.
20%*

Don't forget it cancels your pet's dmg buff previous to actually nerfing you. :)

Bless
12-01-2014, 01:36 PM
20%*

Don't forget it cancels your pet's dmg buff previous to actually nerfing you. :)
Of course!

Fricken fix that pet bs

Sorcerie
12-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Idc what happens so long as it works the same way in PvE as it does in Pvp, at least make the pet worth the effort in that respect.

Zeus
12-01-2014, 05:28 PM
I think a lot of people that are commenting haven't seen it in action yet.

I'm using it on a daily basis and I can chain bow stun, followed by breeze, followed by passive (& perhaps a panic too, if a teammate is helping). Without the panic, it's still a 15+ second stun.

Cool downs of skills are 15 seconds. Heal is 15 seconds. Why can a pet stun you for 15 seconds and then have the chance to do it yet again?

Remarked
12-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Ice Fireball Shield Curse is all now on Pets and Weapons
Sts truely hates mage's.
Mind as well call it a gg for the mage class.

Spell
12-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Sts truely hates mage's.

I love mage tho ;-;

Instanthumor
12-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Sts truely hates mage's.

So what? I have Gale. Eat it.

:3

Caabatric
12-01-2014, 08:21 PM
... well now at least im saving 20m for a sam and now should just get a breeze for a nice 3-5m or just farm for it :3

zerofort
12-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Zeus u fought for sns not to be nerferd right? But because now every person will be able to have an op pet you want to Nerf it? Because sns was far more op that's the only difference the 1% won't have control over this pet. I'm not saying your wrong it should be needed a little you should just be more consistent on your arguments or else they seem like you have an agenda. I'm sure you don't have a agenda but it comes of that way.

Remarked
12-01-2014, 10:57 PM
So what? I have Gale. Eat it.

:3
thats cool lmfao

Samaeldavisjr
12-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Zeus u fought for sns not to be nerferd right? But because now every person will be able to have an op pet you want to Nerf it? Because sns was far more op that's the only difference the 1% won't have control over this pet. I'm not saying your wrong it should be needed a little you should just be more consistent on your arguments or else they seem like you have an agenda. I'm sure you don't have a agenda but it comes of that way.

The real problem is we shouldnt even be needing to compare sns (arcane), samael (arcane), with breeze (legendary). Just the classes alone says it all. And we arent even taking into account cost or rarity into this discussion. 45 or so total pets in game vs an arcane rarity pet vs a pet which can be purchased with 125 frags. Anyone who says this isnt a little lopsided is a little nutty. Just my 2c

zerofort
12-01-2014, 11:14 PM
You missed the point there Sam I said it needed to b nerfed idk if you missed that or just ignored it

zerofort
12-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Needed=nerfed aut- correct

warrx
12-01-2014, 11:42 PM
LMAO, sts killed PvP (Plaver vs Player) and made it PvP(Pet vs Pet), i just had the unfortunate encounter with Breezy and this pet is the GOD of all the pets, all my skills and pvp set counts for nothing in front of this pet, you should just sell your full set (if you don't have this pet) and play as a noob, it wont make any difference cuz you gonna die anyways. the freeze is just so long and on top of that all skills freeze too.
i mean seriously why spend gold on buying best gears and then work tirelessly to make them full grand ? just buy this pet and u are good to go, 2-3 breezy per team and other team will spend most of the their time looking for the heavens and busy re-spawning.

Xeusx
12-02-2014, 12:04 AM
I can imagine what happen when new pet with gale skill released.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 12:09 AM
LMAO, sts killed PvP (Plaver vs Player) and made it PvP(Pet vs Pet), i just had the unfortunate encounter with Breezy and this pet is the GOD of all the pets, all my skills and pvp set counts for nothing in front of this pet, you should just sell your full set (if you don't have this pet) and play as a noob, it wont make any difference cuz you gonna die anyways. the freeze is just so long and on top of that all skills freeze too.
i mean seriously why spend gold on buying best gears and then work tirelessly to make them full grand ? just buy this pet and u are good to go, 2-3 breezy per team and other team will spend most of the their time looking for the heavens and busy re-spawning.

Lmfao, this post made me laugh but it's very very true.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 12:11 AM

There's no need to use SnS with this pet. I've been using breeze all day and I've died like 5 times but have made over 300 kills. :D

However, since you asked...the difference is that one can avoid SnS. One cannot avoid Breeze because the pool specifically targets and guarantees a freeze. On top of that, you can chain stun to: passive, freeze, bow stun, re-freeze, etc. Either way, I always always get at least 10 second stuns off.

Fight me in PvP with this pet...trust me, you'll rage.

GuardianTwo
12-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Sts truely hates mage's.

Let's reframe all such statements and be positive :3
STS loves mages!!!!!!!! Since they want it everywhere..... I mean everywhere.... In pets.. weapons... Etc.....

zerofort
12-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Hahaha

Energizeric
12-02-2014, 12:27 AM
I just encountered breeze in level 8 pvp, and the freeze lasted so long that another mage was able to kill me before I could move again, and that is at level 8 where battles usually don't end so fast.

Raselph
12-02-2014, 03:56 AM

You missed the point there Sam I said it needed to b nerfed idk if you missed that or just ignored it

You know what? It is a 1000% better to totally re arrange the weapons stats. To be only done when mages get their true ability. You dont need to nerf buff especially the elons and the others...if you can restat accordingly with a moderate balance it wont be such a big problem. However i myself do not support this idea from its outcome with different probability.

Raselph
12-02-2014, 03:57 AM

Lmfao, this post made me laugh but it's very very true.

So STS loves zeus and made ZEUS PET?? LOL????

Instanthumor
12-02-2014, 04:48 AM
ZEUS PET??

Actually, I wouldn't mind having one of those.

Haligali
12-02-2014, 04:57 AM
Zeus can kill pets in pvp.

Raselph
12-02-2014, 06:02 AM
Actually, I wouldn't mind having one of those.

same...
TO: Zeus

ill be hunting to obtain you...BEWARE!

Zeus can kill pets in pvp.

O.O Zeus literally kills everyone...and hunts also

Sabiee
12-02-2014, 07:15 AM
I think a lot of people that are commenting haven't seen it in action yet.

I'm using it on a daily basis and I can chain bow stun, followed by breeze, followed by passive (& perhaps a panic too, if a teammate is helping). Without the panic, it's still a 15+ second stun.

Cool downs of skills are 15 seconds. Heal is 15 seconds. Why can a pet stun you for 15 seconds and then have the chance to do it yet again?

Well uhm I can see now Tht u have a point ...!!
Well u usually do I guess ..but well Thts not op thts Lol !!

lalithi2001
12-02-2014, 09:15 AM

hahaha absolutely correct,
90% of the people still haven't seen this pet in action and that's why they seem unconcerned but trust me very soon all of you are going to cry about this pet in pvp.
what will happen when 5 persons with breeze fight 5 persons with breeze, I guess it will become so boring that ultimately ppl will decide voluntarily not to use this pet in guild war, otherwise 99% of the time you spend frozen in place.

notfaded1
12-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Sounds like both s&s and breeze have upset the balance of pvp.... but lol@pvp... join a pve guild and be done with it... actually for once I think I agree with energizeric and what he was saying about sorc's... that's a first! even mentioned the ankh cost to run the new tombs!!!

Seems this is the new way in the game... stuff that makes zero sense... like working your butt off for armor that still is really worse than upgraded mythics or jumping through a bunch of hoops for an amulet that's still a huge tradeoff... or a legendary pet that destroys all the mythic and arcane stuff in the game... what's next I ask you???

The new imbued dark armor helm i finally got is mostly worse than my upgraded mythics... what the heck????

Candylicks
12-02-2014, 09:54 AM
S.. what's next I ask you???

Nested locked: Open a locked to find a smaller one inside!

notfaded1
12-02-2014, 09:58 AM
Right!!!!

Zeus
12-02-2014, 10:38 AM

Kinda like Elo crates? :D

Haligali
12-02-2014, 02:53 PM
Lmao, dont give them ideas.

mlb2005
12-02-2014, 03:35 PM

That actually made me laugh. Too funny.

Remiem
12-02-2014, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've submitted this to QA to test out and will know soon whether or not you'll see any changes to Breeze in PvP.

Ipoopsy
12-02-2014, 07:29 PM
hahaha absolutely correct,
90% of the people still haven't seen this pet in action and that's why they seem unconcerned but trust me very soon all of you are going to cry about this pet in pvp.
what will happen when 5 persons with breeze fight 5 persons with breeze, I guess it will become so boring that ultimately ppl will decide voluntarily not to use this pet in guild war, otherwise 99% of the time you spend frozen in place.

Y not have 5 person playing misty vs breeze, let them cancel each other out. lol

Zeus
12-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Y not have 5 person playing misty vs breeze, let them cancel each other out. lol

It won't work. Please please please read my post about misty mechanics.

Arrowz
12-02-2014, 08:04 PM

+1
Add a new diamond tier to event, 10000 points needed and u get a mage as a pet

And to bless, no the pet dmg for rogue thing should not be fixed because it will ruin all pvp below lvl 20. If rogue pet dmg actually did work then people would complain rogues are too op and they would get an even bigger nerf to their dmg when they enter pvp. So, at lower lvls where warriors are already the strongest and easiest class, warriors would become even stronger and nobody would be able to compete with them. So twink lvls <20 would just be a bunch of warriors running around never killing each other because they heal more than they do dmg and nobody would play rogues cuz they would get stomped. And besides, people already say rogues one shot at endgame anyway so why does their pet dmg not working even matter to you?

Arrowz
12-02-2014, 08:32 PM

The 1% does everything they can to remain stronger than everybody else so that the other 99% has 0 chance kinda like the real world but im not going to get into that.

Ipoopsy
12-02-2014, 08:42 PM
The 1% does everything they can to remain stronger than everybody else so that the other 99% has 0 chance kinda like the real world but im not going to get into that.

That's my point. Learn to adapt....It's like RL. Or in this case Virtual Life. And if you can't adapt, then your just whining.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 09:21 PM
That's my point. Learn to adapt....It's like RL. Or in this case Virtual Life. And if you can't adapt, then your just whining.

I'm using the pet - it's not that I can't get it. There's no counter for it and Remiem said developers are looking into it so we will see what happens.

P.S: Why are you avoiding my misty mechanic facts? Is it because there's no way to adapt to this pet? :rolleyes:

Thexkid
12-02-2014, 10:12 PM
All I have to say is that if people are willing to choose this legendary pet over most arcane pets then something is wrong, needs a Nerf. It seems more op in clashes than when sns got its pools buffed/fixed. If the opposing team has a breeze and your team doesnt then its pretty much Gg. Best when equipped on a war mid clash to freeze the opposing dps causing them to easily get picked off almost like the team had all of a sudden lagged in place or pressed pause. I've heard people say they checked their ping when they were froze for the first time, lol it ridiculous!

Bless
12-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Teach us sensei. How would we go about this venture you call "adaptation"?

Zeus
12-03-2014, 01:57 AM

He's so pro, he must know something that all of us do not. O.o

zerofort
12-03-2014, 04:37 AM
No the problem isn't that u can't get one the problem is that every one can get one. Should it b nerfed a bit? Yes imo ,but so should a sns but u fought for that to not be needed cuz only a select few would have and able to controls. There is no controlling a pet every one can have that being said its the end of PvP if sts doesn't change this some how

Alexis Vicente
12-03-2014, 05:05 AM
Breeze should be a arcane egg not a legendary pet and scorch is a op pet (overpriced pet) should be a epic pet
Sorry for the english T-T

Samaeldavisjr
12-03-2014, 10:34 AM
No the problem isn't that u can't get one the problem is that every one can get one. Should it b nerfed a bit? Yes imo ,but so should a sns but u fought for that to not be needed cuz only a select few would have and able to controls. There is no controlling a pet every one can have that being said its the end of PvP if sts doesn't change this some how

Geesh, dont you think youve pressed your FTP style enough? By reading your posts, this isnt really about nerfing sns, breeze, or whatever. Its all about a FTP player finally geting an arcane pet they dont have to really pay for. Zero, do you honestly think players are going to idly sit back and watch a legendary pet purchased with 125 frags destroy and take over their arcane pets they spent tons of gold and/or plat on? Get real Zero.
How about you stop griping and go invest in a pet thats actually meant to be arcane. zzzz

Dont worry, I "thankd" myself.

kixkaxx
12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
I'm using the pet - it's not that I can't get it. There's no counter for it and Remiem said developers are looking into it so we will see what happens.

P.S: Why are you avoiding my misty mechanic facts? Is it because there's no way to adapt to this pet? :rolleyes:

Sns is even more op since a team with one sns and a breeze can kill the opposite without players to attack

UndeadJudge
12-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Look at the new winter pets passive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zerofort
12-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Ohh I have a pet thats worth over 30 mill maybe its not sns or as good as breeze in PvP but it works. Its hard not to notice cert on people wavering a line of what needs to be needed cuz how it will affect them derectly and not the game good as a whole. This time I have to agree this pet needs a Nerf but where were all these people when sns needed a Nerf???????? No cuz that pet was fine and what about poor nekro??? Nekro was killed cuz of sns owners

Ipoopsy
12-03-2014, 01:10 PM

Breeze is no difference than Crawly AA, if you have a entire team of Crawly you can lock down also. So, Should crawly be nerf too?? Again, learn to adapt.

Zeus
12-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Breeze is no difference than Crawly AA, if you have a entire team of Crawly you can lock down also. So, Should crawly be nerf too?? Again, learn to adapt.

You do not understand mechanics. Crawly cannot be used over and over again because it follows the stun immunity rule. If you bow stun or fireball stun, crawly will fail every single time. If you crawly stun and then try to crawly stun again immediately, crawly will fail. I'm so confident about this that if I am incorrect, I'll give you 100m.

I implore you, learn game mechanics before telling others to adapt.

Thexkid
12-03-2014, 01:38 PM
The difference is when you get rooted by crawly you can still use skills.

Jexetta
12-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Lol @ crawly comparison. You can still combo anyone in front of you when 'locked' the animation just doesn't show.

Breeze is the writing on the wall that there is a total disconnect between the people creating content and people playing. I'm tired of it, just go compare the 'new' armor to the arena armor or any other set of the same type, you're looking at a one point stat difference.

Look at Hali posting about losing armor on the 'amazing quest for armor that is finally better than 1 year old mythic'

The lack of response on planar chests dropping.

The lack of response on the recipe Nerf drop rate.

The lack of response on pet damage mechanics and speed.

Fossil drop rate? Whim problems? Necro pet laughs. How many shade owls have you seen? Farming teeth for weapons that are worse than what you got farming the teeth, mage balancing, kill farming issues, kershal staff lol. There are so many things wrong...

Ipoopsy
12-03-2014, 01:53 PM
You do not understand mechanics. Crawly cannot be used over and over again because it follows the stun immunity rule. If you bow stun or fireball stun, crawly will fail every single time. If you crawly stun and then try to crawly stun again immediately, crawly will fail. I'm so confident about this that if I am incorrect, I'll give you 100m.

I do understand game mechanics, if you don't know how to ADAPT, (read this word well!) then thats your problem. I'm just giving u ways to negate breeze. Every pets have their weakness and strong points.

Here's another example, in your team some use crawly or some use misty or some use breeze, it' all negates out . or make it even. If everyone is freeze or stun or panic. It will make both side even out...

Zeus
12-03-2014, 01:58 PM
I do understand game mechanics, if you don't know how to ADAPT, (read this word well!) then thats your problem. I'm just giving u ways to negate breeze. Every pets have their weakness and strong points.

Here's another example, in your team some use crawly or some use misty or some use breeze, it' all negates out . or make it even. If everyone is freeze or stun or panic. It will make both side even out...

If you understand game mechanics then you would never ever mention Crawly as your example. If you understand game mechanics, then you would never ever mention misty as a counter. If you understand game mechanics, then you would never ever mention ironbite as a counter.

If you meet me in game, I can show you exactly why those counters fail. Therefore, I think you do not understand game mechanics. If everyone is freeze, stun, or panic, they might as well re-implement ability to summon/dismiss for AA use again. It's no different, really.

UndeadJudge
12-03-2014, 02:25 PM

How do you adapt to a pet that, unlike SnS, auto targets someone and ALWAYS freezes them for 5+ seconds? At least you are able to move out of SnS pools etc, but auto targeting is stupid honestly. Anyone with half a brain can press the pretty little paw button and charge aim. Dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zerofort
12-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Guys let's chill out now rem said they are doing further testing and will let us know. So let's remember its a game and to have fun��

Ipoopsy
12-03-2014, 02:44 PM

Again, If you can't adapt in the virtual world then obviously you can't adapt in real life, with all the constant changes.

If you think your better than most dev, why don't you apply for the job? And create or change the game the way you wanted to be.

There's always pros and cons to everything.

Anarchist
12-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Again, If you can't adapt in the virtual world then obviously you can't adapt in real life, with all the constant changes.

If you think your better than most dev, why don't you apply for the job? And create or change the game the way you wanted to be.

There's always pros and cons to everything.
Please keep quiet.

Kriticality
12-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Lol @anarchist That will warrant a thanks from me. Hilarious.

Zeus
12-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Please keep quiet.

Lol, thank you!

Ipoopsy
12-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Please keep quiet.

So, basically your just another whiner who thinks they know more than the dev and what their game should be??

Appeltjes
12-03-2014, 03:25 PM
So, basically your just another whiner who thinks they know more than the dev and what their game should be??

Lets say it like this:

BE QUIET!

Zeus
12-03-2014, 03:29 PM

Have you seen the developers play their own game?

- They think shadowflare is an OP spell.
- Pet Damage for rogues is broken due to debuff algorithm
- SSS is used in developer's skill set
- Sorcerers ('nuff said)
- Ectoplasm vials
- Nekro
- Breeze
- Broken Stun Immunity Rules
- Planar Arena Fail (No, I'm not talking about Fossil. I'm talking about them reducing the boss armor by 25% when nerfing planar tombs because it was all in one programmed class.)
- Glitched Razor Shield (Fails when you add an upgrade)
- Glitched Noxious Bolt

I could add more to this list but it is not a witch hunt for developers.

Developers are able to design a game, sure. However, with everything else that they have to undertake - they're not the best judges of game mechanics. It's not their fault - they have other tasks to do. That is why they use us experienced players for feedback.

Ipoopsy
12-03-2014, 03:35 PM

- Sorcerers ('nuff said)
- Ectoplasm vials
- Nekro
- Breeze
- Planar Arena Fail (No, I'm not talking about Fossil. I'm talking about them reducing the boss armor by 25% when nerfing planar tombs because it was all in one programmed class.)
- Glitched Noxious Bolt

Developers are able to design a game, sure. However, with everything else that they have to undertake - they're not the best judges of game mechanics. It's not their fault - they have other tasks to do. That is why they use us experienced players for feedback.

And again, so you think you are better than them?

If so, you should apply for their job and make the game the way you wanted to be.

It's good that you have some input, but stop with the constant whining about this and that. It seems like you think you know more than them.

Appeltjes
12-03-2014, 03:38 PM

- Sorcerers ('nuff said)
- Ectoplasm vials
- Nekro
- Breeze
- Glitched Noxious Bolt

For them every skill is op they just put on 50k dmg xD

Anarchist
12-03-2014, 03:43 PM

If so, you should apply for their job and make the game the way you wanted to be.

It's good that you have some input, but stop with the constant whining about this and that. It seems like you think you know more than them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ

feeling the groove tonight.

Zeus
12-03-2014, 03:44 PM

I'm not interested in working for STG nor am I qualified yet, as I attend university. However, others have offered help and are skilled programmers (GoodSyntax) to which STG has made no comment. So, the help is there and willing but STG seems unwilling.

The facts are laid out. The mechanics are explained. Next rebuttal?

Kriticality
12-03-2014, 04:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ

feeling the groove tonight.

You have me literally laughing out loud.

Caabatric
12-03-2014, 08:19 PM

Please show a ss of you defeating a player using breeze and explain this magical counter strategy. Last I checked auto-aim cant be dodged.

Zeus
12-03-2014, 08:28 PM
Please show a ss of you defeating a player using breeze and explain this magical counter strategy. Last I checked auto-aim cant be dodged.

The strategy exists. It's called the exit button. LOL!

Commander.
12-04-2014, 02:07 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've submitted this to QA to test out and will know soon whether or not you'll see any changes to Breeze in PvP.

so devs didn't test it before ? they didnt realize that this pet is way overpowered in a ridiculous way?

Axesam
12-04-2014, 03:11 AM
so devs didn't test it before ? they didnt realize that this pet is way overpowered in a ridiculous way?

They did, this game works like this :

1. Pure business for STS, they workin hard and be paid by plat user.
2. Every update always provide a greater challenge, harder mobs, boss, etc and need hard work to farm
3. From point #2, ppl who love this game but do not have time, will buy plat to get best weapon, gear or pet
4. From point #3, STS revenues will increase (this is related to point #1)
5. Ppl who are already comfortable with their gear, pet, and build began to protest against the changes, make a thread with tons of comments
6. Unfortunately, most ppl in point #5 is the plat user
7. STS do not want to lose their loyal customers a.k.a plat users
8. STS grant their request to nerf this, nerf that, etc
9. This cycle will occur continuously as long as there is seller (sts) and buyer (plat users)

So, i bet this lovely famous breeze got nerfed next update

kinzmet
12-04-2014, 09:07 AM

Aww, I haven't even tested my Breeze and I already sensing a nerf.

Samaeldavisjr
12-04-2014, 12:00 PM
I cant buhlee nobody saw this coming... ROFL. Nerf that thing already and lets get on with the show. ,P

Bhosxjay
12-04-2014, 12:15 PM
Yeah this Pet is O.P it AA stuns w/ a Pool then its P.A stuns a lot also -_- Its like Stop Dancin you cant barely move xD, SNS is O.P also even Nekro sometimes!!

Higuani
12-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Ok, i fighted this pet today in pvp and to be honest this pet is INSANE!!!!

This pet shud be nerfed imo, sometimes im freezed for more then 8 seconds.. Its not 1 player he freezes but its more than 1 player. How can a tank heal his party if he even can't cast his shield. This pet is bugged as hell.

Superduck
12-04-2014, 01:49 PM
I got an easy solution for mages - instead of buffing us just increase crit chance of lightning to 1000% and 50% chance to crit when charged in addition to your crit you have already E.G. you have 22% crit + charged light = 72% crit. We will all be happy then. DONE.

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 06:34 PM
I got an easy solution for mages - instead of buffing us just increase crit chance of lightning to 1000% and 50% chance to crit when charged in addition to your crit you have already E.G. you have 22% crit + charged light = 72% crit. We will all be happy then. DONE.

What does this have to do with the thread? And as for breeze, its obviously going to be nerfed. People need to stop complaining until this happens because at some point it just gets annoying. If, after it has been nerfed, breeze is still op and needs more adjustments then you can ahead and complain again. But until then just stop. Remiem has clearly said that they have heard us and will be testing for adjustments to be made. SO WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL COMPLAINING. just wait to see what happens

Noisse
12-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Great reward from hard work, maybe just reduce thats freeze become 5 sec or 6 sec :)

Ravager
12-04-2014, 06:46 PM
When I asked Remiem today in the chatbox, she said they were going to try and make the Breeze freeze ability fall in the category of "stun" so it will be subject to the stun immunity. It won't be as effective afterwards since nearly everything triggers the stun immunity.

Superduck
12-04-2014, 07:20 PM
What does this have to do with the thread? And as for breeze, its obviously going to be nerfed. People need to stop complaining until this happens because at some point it just gets annoying. If, after it has been nerfed, breeze is still op and needs more adjustments then you can ahead and complain again. But until then just stop. Remiem has clearly said that they have heard us and will be testing for adjustments to be made. SO WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL COMPLAINING. just wait to see what happens

Because people are saying breeze is taking the complete job of mage - and our skill ice shard (which is useless in pvp as it doesn't acutally freeze - which is like saying horn of renew shouldn't heal over time etc.)

Excuses
12-04-2014, 07:38 PM
When I asked Remiem today in the chatbox, she said they were going to try and make the Breeze freeze ability fall in the category of "stun" so it will be subject to the stun immunity. It won't be as effective afterwards since nearly everything triggers the stun immunity.

Sounds reasonable. Freeze ability shouldn't work in pvp first of all.
Even it follows stun immune, 5 sec will be still worth to use since it has freeze on passive too.

Zeus
12-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Sounds reasonable. Freeze ability shouldn't work in pvp first of all.
Even it follows stun immune, 5 sec will be still worth to use since it has freeze on passive too.

It's actually 7-9 seconds, so even with it following stun immunity, it's 2-3x as long as a panic. You're right - still completely worth using. Thanks, STG!

Ravager
12-04-2014, 08:02 PM
It's actually 7-9 seconds, so even with it following stun immunity, it's 2-3x as long as a panic. You're right - still completely worth using. Thanks, STG!

Hard to say until we see it in action. If a mage's FB triggers the immunity, no freeze for the next 7 seconds and then another skyward smash stuns them and no freeze again. Lets see what happens though.

eugene9707
12-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Since freeze "works" now and satisfy stun immunity, can mages have ice working in pvp now?

Ravager
12-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Since freeze "works" now and satisfy stun immunity, can mages have ice working in pvp now?

That'd be interesting. Mages leading in with charged ice instead of charged fireball.

Commander.
12-05-2014, 05:23 AM
That'd be interesting. Mages leading in with charged ice instead of charged fireball.

remember that developers are humans too , they do make mistakes sometimes and for that they made"technical issues and bugs/general discussions" and they will always need your opinion "feed back and suggestions", anyway i believe that you have the pet and thats why you are making all this drama in order not to get the pet nerfed , trust me it will get nerfed .

shatrio
12-05-2014, 05:38 AM
If legendary pet to op, all rich ppl want that pet get nerf

Pacmanx
12-05-2014, 06:12 AM
breeze is only op in ctf but in tdm breeze hits trulle 100% of the time having no effect on the enemy players unless trulle happens to b parked and the clash is far away from trulle breeze is no problem in tdm

mapenjay
12-05-2014, 06:40 AM

TRUE! rich player controls the game, average and noobs are outcast and food

Killfreeak
12-05-2014, 07:27 AM
Perhaps a good idea - if they were to bring freeze back to mages - is to give freeze it's own seperate 'freeze immunity' cooldown. Just like how stun immunity works, but for freeze. That way it isn't just a continuous chain of being frozen, stunned and panicced. Perhaps a similar thing could be applied to panic? And possibly making all arcane abilities ignore stun immunity effects? Just an idea.

Cool1t
12-05-2014, 07:37 AM
I see no point in saying the same thing in 8 pages of posts

Axesam
12-05-2014, 07:38 AM

*smile*

Excuses
12-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Hard to say until we see it in action. If a mage's FB triggers the immunity, no freeze for the next 7 seconds and then another skyward smash stuns them and no freeze again. Lets see what happens though.

It's like singe stun plus passive stun. It should be OK I think.
But yes, we should see it in action too.

My concern is rather that people might want to stack more tanks because of this pet ability. It might make the game boring.
Well. It might be only twinks concern tho. ;)

Ipoopsy
12-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Even if I have it or not that's irrelevant. If and once it's nerf, how many people do you think will use or play that pet?

And guess what? It be back the way it is again with people who normally plays with sam, singe, sns, etc....

Bless
12-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Even if I have it or not that's irrelevant. If and once it's nerf, how many people do you think will use or play that pet?

And guess what? It be back the way it is again with people who normally plays with sam, singe, sns, etc.... That's how it's supposed to be like - they're arcane pets compared to the Legendary rarity of Breeze.

Remiem
12-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Hey all, quick update! The designers have checked in a change that will show up in a content update in the near future that will make Breeze's AA subject to regular stun immunity. The passive will remain the way it is. Hope this helps!

Arrowz
12-05-2014, 04:53 PM

And guess what? It be back the way it is again with people who normally plays with sam, singe, sns, etc....

No it will still be a very strong pet. If you get the AA to go off on somebody in a war without stun immunity preventing the freeze then they are basicly dead

Axesam
12-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Hey all, quick update! The designers have checked in a change that will show up in a content update in the near future that will make Breeze's AA subject to regular stun immunity. The passive will remain the way it is. Hope this helps!

Breeze = freeze

freeze change to stun, i'll change pet name to Btun

epicrrr
12-06-2014, 05:56 AM
Breeze like para gems, have the potential to ruin the PVP experience for everyone, for a very long time i was just looking at my screen while my char like a statue.

Ellysius
12-06-2014, 09:12 PM

Bulwark has curse,
Pets have freeze,

Scorch and it's shield? lol

noisy
12-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Pvp is ruined with this pet even pl.ayers which are 2 level lower than you can rule a clash with just one breeze.pls make it follow stun immunity and reduce the freeze time and correct the passive too (too many mistakes with this pet)

phillyr
12-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Pvp sucked for almost a year now zzzz

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Dex Scene
12-13-2014, 01:23 PM
Freeze shouldn't be working in pvp. End of discussion!!

Dex Scene
12-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Sorry for necro geez

siddhant
12-13-2014, 03:16 PM
breeze way too op in guild war other team had breeze and we didnt so the peeps from other team hit breeze aa and then we just stand and see ourselves dieing the match ended in like 20 seconds only ruins pvp

Spell
12-13-2014, 10:38 PM

I wish you could see how often this pet freezes with passive hits in a clash.It really is no fun at all.so unfun that both sides agreed to no breeze/no sns just to make it a lil nicer.

Dex Scene
12-14-2014, 01:28 AM
Your team can still use pet AA when fozen. Stun 'em back
Everyone can't afford breeze. It made the gap of middle class and rich people wider..
People who can't afford best of endgame stuffs, they play twink level with a limited budget. Now breeze is necessary to fight back in every level.
Breeze is indeed farmable pet but not so easy task. If it were easy, breeze would have been flooded in auction (wish it gets flooded so everyone owns one and pvp is well ruined).
I fought against SnS and I can avoid the pools or warriors can hor us. But breeze's freeze cant be avoided. Summing cr@p pets like ironbite or Misty just to not get frozen is a necessity now.
The solution is to just quit the pvp arena when a breeze owner comes.

Puppys
12-14-2014, 02:15 AM
I am thinking to go PvP... But now I see this, Breeze or Singe ? I would had choosen singe but now I'm really not sure...

Kriticality
12-14-2014, 02:55 AM
I thought they nerfed breeze already but I played against several earlier today and last night and I was completely stuck, often, for a long time. I was using razor and perhaps I don't understand the timing for breeze yet, but it was miserable. I will probably either buy one or farm. It's crazy

Dex Scene
12-14-2014, 06:31 PM
Breeze's freeze follows stun immunity? Great. The freeze is long enough to kill a toon and make the stun immunity reset!
Breeze>sns/samael/singe

Samaeldavisjr
12-19-2014, 03:15 PM
BUMP

Westiii
12-25-2014, 01:39 PM
+100000

sent from crusty crab using a payphone