PDA

View Full Version : Quitting :) (Worshiped) <Fame>

worshiped
11-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Hello fellow arcane legend players, i am writing this to show how grateful i am of this game i have come so far but unforuntaely won't be able to play anymore this game has showed me the true meaning of friendship and how grateful people can be with their loved ones. I want to thank all of sts for all the support they have given me all this time i have been playing and making sure every player is enoying their time. I came to this game in season 2 hoping to find something i would love i started bad like everyone but eventually got to be good i want you all to know if you put your foot into you can be the best you want to be. :) Through my whole time in this game i want to thank a couple of people who stayed with me and of course their is a lot more but their is too much to name! I want to thank the following users for caring and staying with me this whole game>>> Insults,Mightypurple,Great,Raw,Ayekara,Strangehead ,Uab,Jugged,Starryx,Mybad,Drunk,Procs There are so much people but those were the people i could get off the top of my head! I want to list the following guilds who were my dearest rivals and showed me this is all a game no need to get cocky>>> Red legion, F N F, Death penalty, Prostyle, Indo twink, Decimation, Karma, Magnum, EOS. There is also more guilds but too much to name this game has brought me so much friends and im more then thankful for that as a result of me leaving this game i will be selling the 1 thing i loved so much ever since i started this game. Many know i always wear forerunner and i have made many vanity combos with it ;) I will be selling my Level 15 forerunner of will 2 blood gem if intrested i will have more information on that with my post on trade forums. To knew players of Arcane legends i hope you the best of luck and want you to know this game is awesome i will be coming on every once and then to check up. I want to thank sts so much for everything and hope you can come up with a lot more ideas. Whoever read this all must be a caring person thanks for all and here are a few arcane legends pics of me and my friends having fun ;)

Thank you all for this amazing playing expierence and i hope you all reach your dreams!
Love, Worshiped,Forgives

epicrrr
11-30-2014, 01:12 PM
See yah around, and we wish you find more happiness outside of the game; was fun pvping with you and your guild.

Regards,
<Kronos Divine 2013>

worshiped
11-30-2014, 01:29 PM
You too bud good luck with kronos :) Enjoyed seeing you guys!

Konyalimusti
11-30-2014, 01:47 PM
I wish u get what u want in your RL and i hope we see us back in a different time :D

Konyalimusti
11-30-2014, 01:54 PM
And i think your best best combi was forerunner + pirate vanity helm

Anarchist
11-30-2014, 01:57 PM
So much quitting lately, i wonder if sts did a secret PF raid.

Farewell mate.

Remarked
11-30-2014, 03:35 PM
oh dam i see me in da pic

Titanfall
11-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Good luck in future endeavours bud, been ages since I last talked to you and sad to know your quitting.
I remember we met when I was levelling up my 0 death toon in nordr, Good times :)

kinzmet
11-30-2014, 04:59 PM
For those who don't know him, his one of the respected warrior in PVP level 15 twinking due to skills and being crazy strong tank.

Its been fun fighting with you and sometimes against you, goodluck in your endeavours in real life!

-Caroline < F N F >

forumspammer
11-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Sad and Happy.
Sad: The game just lost one great and competitive player. Good luck in real life!
Happy : One less crazy strong warrior to worry about in PVP. :D

XfrostfireX
11-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Ya know. When i first started level 15 twink my guilds and yours didnt get along to well. But honestly. In the end. It is just a game. And people overreact way to much. Im gonna miss you bro. (Xsalva)

UndeadJudge
11-30-2014, 07:06 PM
I feel you man. Best of wishes to you.

-Judgejudyy from Decimation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

worshiped
11-30-2014, 07:26 PM
Don't need hate on a post secretservice :) Go back to losing level 10 :)

Farminer's
11-30-2014, 09:23 PM
Lmao so funny secret hates me for no reason lol all well and I seen u around sometimes never played vs u tho.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Madxnoob
12-01-2014, 05:41 AM

Undefeated again ^-^ and will never "Rage quit"

CAK Vader
12-01-2014, 08:50 AM
Heyyyy I saw you in S2 ;)

raw
12-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Ah sorry to see you go Worshiped! You've been an awesome friend, GM, and a badass tank.

luketgage
02-27-2015, 12:29 AM
And now your a nub;) lol jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jblazer
03-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Old thread but I didn't know he was still around during the time he posted this >.> aw