PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades/Refixes

xxxitachixxx
11-30-2014, 01:18 PM
This are 3 things which are much wanted. 2 suggestions, 1 refix.

1) A re-host actually lvl you are in button. (could be Placed on top right side, over skills).

2) A delete button in inventar (addable through options -on/off-) which allows you to choose between;
- Sell all Epic items
- Sell all Rare items
- Sell all Uncommon items
- Sell all Common item
- Sell all Trash items
(could be placed next to the single sell button).

3) Fix the Sentinel throwing/hitting colour, its colored as Laser Talon of Void, should be colored like Sentinels talon. (might already got reported there i asked a guy to take a screenshot of it and send it to you, there i couldnt take it myself).

bosstinytitan
11-30-2014, 06:30 PM
I like it.

Mothwing
11-30-2014, 06:37 PM
What happens when you forget to take out your disc. Starry Leather from your inventory?

bosstinytitan
11-30-2014, 06:39 PM
Buy back remember?

Mothwing
11-30-2014, 06:46 PM
Buy back remember?

What if I had like 20 other trash items with it?

tarlan
11-30-2014, 06:47 PM
buy back is only 5 items not 231

tarlan
11-30-2014, 06:48 PM
although its still good idea, when ever i do some mass farming i stash other inventory stuff

bosstinytitan
11-30-2014, 06:58 PM
You get to choose what to buy back

Mothwing
11-30-2014, 07:20 PM

xxxitachixxx
11-30-2014, 07:52 PM
What happens when you forget to take out your disc. Starry Leather from your inventory?
Thats why ive thought about this on/off setting through Options.
people who have mass of like purp forgotten bows dont have to use this...
also you can stash the items you dont wan to sell.
(a list of what youve sold could be a good idea too).

tarlan
11-30-2014, 08:56 PM

lol wot

Thats why ive thought about this on/off setting through Options.
people who have mass of like purp forgotten bows dont have to use this...
also you can stash the items you dont wan to sell.
(a list of what youve sold could be a good idea too).

i mean obviously it would be in addition to the current liq system, not a replacer, so you can still choose specific items or do the mass liq option

i think a better option to save the emails to devs is a reject drops system where you could just turn off any drops below a certain rarity

xxxitachixxx
11-30-2014, 09:02 PM
i mean obviously it would be in addition to the current liq system, not a replacer, so you can still choose specific items or do the mass liq option

i think a better option to save the emails to devs is a reject drops system where you could just turn off any drops below a certain rarity
dissagree, a list to rebuy out of what you have sold in that moment would be better.
Because you get gold of selling the items i dont think people would reject them. also there are some Rare, Uncommon things that are worth to get/keep. Like forgotten's.

Meggadon
11-30-2014, 09:07 PM
A system where you can click multiple items and are all shown in a list for you to go over and liquidate at the end.

tarlan
11-30-2014, 09:13 PM
dissagree, a list to rebuy out of what you have sold in that moment would be better.
Because you get gold of selling the items i dont think people would reject them. also there are some Rare, Uncommon things that are worth to get/keep. Like forgotten's.

so my solution would make it easier on devs

and stop so much gold being generated to the game

and save time when grinding large amounts of xp

yet one where you could easily lose rare items, and have problems with all 3 of my fixes is better?

xxxitachixxx
12-01-2014, 06:57 AM
so my solution would make it easier on devs

and stop so much gold being generated to the game

and save time when grinding large amounts of xp

yet one where you could easily lose rare items, and have problems with all 3 of my fixes is better?
We could argument about it but, i think best would be we could easily use an On/Off setting for each of this 2 suggestions. also a new option page would be a good idea - in case to avoid to much options on one page.

AppleNoob
12-01-2014, 08:13 AM
We could argument about it but, i think best would be we could easily use an On/Off setting for each of this 2 suggestions. also a new option page would be a good idea - in case to avoid to much options on one page.

Sadly, it isn't your opinion to decide what's good for PL. It is the community's decision as a whole on whether or not it should be implemented, then it is the devs decision to decide whether or not it's worth their time. In this case, I feel tarlan has covered more bases than you so I'm going to go with tarlan.

xxxitachixxx
12-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Sadly, it isn't your opinion to decide what's good for PL. It is the community's decision as a whole on whether or not it should be implemented, then it is the devs decision to decide whether or not it's worth their time. In this case, I feel tarlan has covered more bases than you so I'm going to go with tarlan.
Dear AppleNoob,
In my opinion this is a good idea while you can take these options On/Off also its your choose to have it ON or OFF. Do you realy want to keep saying that what we all know? For real, you only dissagree me except this you concentrating only on the bad sides (which this doesnt have much).Though ull Help get another way to get this idea Working as good as we could add it or you leave your comments in your brain. PS: stop Saying whats clearly - Add up better ideas? - if not stop posting at my threads. thank you.

Yours faithfully,
xxxitachixxx

AppleNoob
12-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Dear AppleNoob,
In my opinion this is a good idea while you can take these options On/Off also its your choose to have it ON or OFF. Do you realy want to keep saying that what we all know? For real, you only dissagree me except this you concentrating only on the bad sides (which this doesnt have much).Though ull Help get another way to get this idea Working as good as we could add it or you leave your comments in your brain. PS: stop Saying whats clearly - Add up better ideas? - if not stop posting at my threads. thank you.

Yours faithfully,
xxxitachixxx

I'm sorry if your ideas and statements are full of holes, if you want me to stop, correct it rather than arguing the merits of a worthless idea.

Apparently you don't know...

Dear AppleNoob,

Yours faithfully,
xxxitachixxx

As seen where I have bolded, you state that YOU believe that it is a good idea, not that it is something that the community wants but that YOU like the ideas and want them implemented.
Not once do you mention any of us wanting or needing this idea, rather you state what you believe PL needs to be a topnotch game when in fact I believe it needs a PvP rebalance not these gimmicks.

If you prevent me from posting on your threads, then you will unknowingly show that what I am saying is true and if you keep letting me post, I will post the mistakes and flaws of the ideas. In other words, get rid of the flaws and I shut up.

Again, this is not about your opinion rather it's about mine, and tarlan's, and somemager's, and sheugokin's, and ieds', and everybody else on the forums. If they say it's good, it's good, but if too many people contradict your ideas like me and tarlan here then the ideas will not get enough popularity to even be
contemplated by the devs and in turn they will never be turned into patches.

For once, do a major idea instead of these little gimmicks. I have stressed this in your last thread and I guess I shall have to stress it again. These will not be implemented for several reasons, 1. of those reasons is that they are cheap gimmicks that shall not bring back enough profit to make it even worth implementing, 2. we need some major fixes at the moment, and 3. people want them but if they were given the choice for a PvP rebalance and this idea they will choose the rebalance.

In other words, your ideas are flawed, have holes, and have the planning of a 6th grader.

P.S. if you want to debate with a debater (me) spell right.

xxxitachixxx
12-01-2014, 01:37 PM
I'm sorry if your ideas and statements are full of holes, if you want me to stop, correct it rather than arguing the merits of a worthless idea.

Apparently you don't know...

As seen where I have bolded, you state that YOU believe that it is a good idea, not that it is something that the community wants but that YOU like the ideas and want them implemented.
Not once do you mention any of us wanting or needing this idea, rather you state what you believe PL needs to be a topnotch game when in fact I believe it needs a PvP rebalance not these gimmicks.

If you prevent me from posting on your threads, then you will unknowingly show that what I am saying is true and if you keep letting me post, I will post the mistakes and flaws of the ideas. In other words, get rid of the flaws and I shut up.

Again, this is not about your opinion rather it's about mine, and tarlan's, and somemager's, and sheugokin's, and ieds', and everybody else on the forums. If they say it's good, it's good, but if too many people contradict your ideas like me and tarlan here then the ideas will not get enough popularity to even be
contemplated by the devs and in turn they will never be turned into patches.

For once, do a major idea instead of these little gimmicks. I have stressed this in your last thread and I guess I shall have to stress it again. These will not be implemented for several reasons, 1. of those reasons is that they are cheap gimmicks that shall not bring back enough profit to make it even worth implementing, 2. we need some major fixes at the moment, and 3. people want them but if they were given the choice for a PvP rebalance and this idea they will choose the rebalance.

In other words, your ideas are flawed, have holes, and have the planning of a 6th grader.

P.S. if you want to debate with a debater (me) spell right.

First of all, im asking people in game before i post threads also you arent talking for all on forums. Secondly is getting Personal now 6th grader rly?? BTW. Worthless Idea? Do it better then. Like as ive said stop Telling me whats bad, there are 1000 things that could be made better in PL they still have released this great game. Also i remember to have told you to tell Us what could have added/removed of the ideas to get them working. You are still not doing this, you are not even thinking (about it). Keep repeating yourself thats lame.
P.S. sorry if my english isnt perfect but its as good to understand.

also i have an idea to rebalance pvp but people arent gona like there they prefer rush.

AppleNoob
12-01-2014, 04:59 PM
First of all, im asking people in game before i post threads also you arent talking for all on forums. Secondly is getting Personal now 6th grader rly?? BTW. Worthless Idea? Do it better then. Like as ive said stop Telling me whats bad, there are 1000 things that could be made better in PL they still have released this great game. Also i remember to have told you to tell Us what could have added/removed of the ideas to get them working. You are still not doing this, you are not even thinking (about it). Keep repeating yourself thats lame.
P.S. sorry if my english isnt perfect but its as good to understand.

also i have an idea to rebalance pvp but people arent gona like there they prefer rush.

1st tarlan has given a better idea and I stated to have agreed with that in my first post on this thread.

2nd- when I stated" the planning of a 6th grader" I feel I am stating fact based on my observations, therefore not personal. It would get personal if I insulted your physique such as pimple, small, fat, or big. Also, the ideal have indeed been worthless when compared to the greater needs of PL aka a PvP rebalance, and ancient caverns nerf.

3. Post screenshots of people telling you these ideas rather than just making the ideas and saying a lot of people agree with you.

4. I shouldn't have to repeat myself but you don't even bother to improve your ideas, rather you let them sit there and argue the merits when they have been proven small or slight compared to another idea.

5. I do think about what can be added or removed but I don't bother posting it because all your ideas so far have been down to personal preference and what you prefer.

6. Many rushers would love for a PvP rebalance, considering the fact that often times people rush so they can get a challenge. I do it, Diablo did it, weepingxxsouls does, plenty others do it.

xxxitachixxx
12-01-2014, 05:26 PM
lets combine our 2 ideas and make an Auto sale option in options On/Off button,
and the More... You want to ... Sell all ... items idea how ive displayed it, does this sounds better? :3

Meggadon
12-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Is my idea not good enough? O.o thought it was the perfect idea but ok

iRandom
12-05-2014, 03:50 PM

and then ur farming nuris but bc u rejected anything below pink u loose 8 steels

when u turn it off u r spammed by worthless weapons

tarlan
12-06-2014, 01:18 AM
and then ur farming nuris but bc u rejected anything below pink u loose 8 steels

when u turn it off u r spammed by worthless weapons

ok then heres what to do
go in app store, search order and chaos
start playing
when u kill guys you choose to loot them and only take what you want from them
gf
or play PL when you get spammed by drops and none of our suggestions are ever going to happen

iRandom
12-06-2014, 12:59 PM
ok then heres what to do
go in app store, search order and chaos
start playing
when u kill guys you choose to loot them and only take what you want from them
gf
or play PL when you get spammed by drops and none of our suggestions are ever going to happen

ok different game
different creators
wuts gf mean?
Good Fight

tarlan
12-06-2014, 01:11 PM
ok different game
different creators
wuts gf mean?
Good Fight

i would say grand fight

different game gets attention