PDA

View Full Version : DefAnt - New member of PL :)

DefAnt
02-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and say hi. I play PL on the Droid X, it's a lot of fun. My main character is Anthonyhealer, it seems i'm healing others and myself more then is needed but oh well. I also try to do the Lightning/Frost/Fire combo in large groups :D massive exp and items yay. lol

If anyone wishes to add me i'm Anthonyhealer mainly. Rarely go on my Zappthethird warrior. I might delete him for a bird.

Zojak
02-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Welcome to PL!!!

Major
02-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Wlecome to the game and forums.....and u can never heal to much lol

KingFu
02-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the community:)

You will tend to heal others more than yourself, since that is why heal heals everyone with in the range rather than a single target heal. Mages are built as a team savior kind of thing, so always heal your team:)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Unruly
02-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome, and please dont PLVL =)

Ladylove
02-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Welcome, and please dont PLVL =)

Psst, he probably doesn't know what that means :)

(PLVL is short for powerlevel. You'll enjoy the game much more and have more knowledge if you play it through)

Kossi
02-11-2011, 09:32 PM
hey..i just found out what PLVL means

Unruly
02-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Psst, he probably doesn't know what that means :)

(PLVL is short for powerlevel. You'll enjoy the game much more and have more knowledge if you play it through)

I was considering the fact that he wouldn't know. Shouldn't have told him! He would of not known and not get eager to do it!! AHH, We are in a war on Powerleveling. Where is the source? Afghanistan? Lets send our troops! Hmm, Imma make a thread on it LOL

Ladylove
02-11-2011, 09:35 PM
I was considering the fact that he wouldn't know. Shouldn't have told him! He would of not known and not get eager to do it!! AHH, We are in a war on Powerleveling. Where is the source? Afghanistan? Lets send our troops! Hmm, Imma make a thread on it LOL

Bahhaa soo many hate threads on powerleveling. This new person will see this advice and likely do it the right way :)

Unruly
02-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Yeap, Its an undying disease that is infecting of beautiful world. Yeah, i might not because i don't want to Flame. I just thought it would of been hilarious haha.

Fyrce
02-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Welcome. Heal as much as you can, until you get the hang of watching people's health bars. Or just heal when you can. It's a good habit.

Kayla0o
02-12-2011, 01:31 AM
Wlecome to the game and forums

DefAnt
02-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks everyone, havn't really gotten any Plvl. Hard to talk in the game :/ I deleted Zappthethird for OdinTech, my bird archer.