View Full Version : Dilemma

largecommand
11-30-2014, 05:46 PM
I'm having some trouble deciding which to do first.

-Level another character to 77
--if so which one? ( Fox, Bear or Mage)

-Farm to have my 77 geared with lustrous. ( I spent all my gold :( )

-Not even do any of these untill the next platinum sale comes.

So which one?

Somemager
11-30-2014, 05:58 PM
farm your 77 a set so you can make the moolah for your other 77.

bosstinytitan
11-30-2014, 06:17 PM

programmed
11-30-2014, 06:21 PM

Giazagilur
11-30-2014, 06:29 PM

But for real, wouldn't want two 77s with no gears.
OR cap your new char (I'm biased so I say mage) and farm at the same time, so don't run at lost valley, plasma, mega maze, etc...

largecommand
11-30-2014, 06:48 PM

But for real, wouldn't want two 77s with no gears.
OR cap your new char (I'm biased so I say mage) and farm at the same time, so don't run at lost valley, plasma, mega maze, etc...
Where can a 75 farm and level at the same time? I seriously doubt there's a level that's effective in doing both.

Like plasma is effective for leveling and a level 77 dungeon is good for farming.

tarlan
11-30-2014, 06:50 PM
play 56 or more fun level

Giazagilur
11-30-2014, 06:57 PM
Where can a 75 farm and level at the same time? I seriously doubt there's a level that's effective in doing both.

Like plasma is effective for leveling and a level 77 dungeon is good for farming.

Well in plasma I guess you can farm gold.

Otherwise I meant run the other bsm arenas like slayer, dragon nest, magma fields...but you're right, there aren't many good drops there aside from slayer which rarely drops.

programmed
11-30-2014, 06:59 PM

Farm dragons nest. You can farm l75 pinks, recipes, and red diamonds that you could then craft and you could also get the gem or alien vanity armors. All while getting decent experience although not quite as quick as lost valley.

tarlan
11-30-2014, 07:08 PM
Farm dragons nest. You can farm l75 pinks, recipes, and red diamonds that you could then craft and you could also get the gem or alien vanity armors. All while getting decent experience although not quite as quick as lost valley.

uh but lost valley isnt even great experience, they dont make good endgame speed run maps like before, they just do less enemies with higher dodge rather than larger mobs

largecommand
11-30-2014, 07:13 PM
uh but lost valley isnt even great experience, they dont make good endgame speed run maps like before, they just do less enemies with higher dodge rather than larger mobs
I second this.

Back in the day you could level and farm at the same time. Like sewer runs, the bandit level where there's alot of mobs and the sub boss drops decent pinks as well.

Giazagilur
11-30-2014, 07:14 PM

I agree, I think that's why he's suggesting the other maps give better experience, although it is not as quick as lost valley.

largecommand
11-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Ok so we've soloed out farming. I am level 77 and I know the koznite dungeon thingy is the best.

My question is which elixer combination is the best? I know that I can just buy a 4x, a luck elixer and I'm good to go, BUT pro farmers use some sort of combination of elixer to save plat and get the most out of farming. I also have the lucky vanity btw.

Anyone who is thinking how can a 4yr veteran be so dumb. I've never farmed, all I do is PvP and nothing else, in fact my brother farms for me ..all I do is the leveling and platinum buying.

tarlan
11-30-2014, 08:53 PM
pvp'rz r retardedz

i guess if u have luck vanity
try getting combo blessing, than cheap combo elixir and thats like 70% reroll i think and decnt farm speed

Suentous PO
11-30-2014, 08:55 PM
Luck elixirs are for gamblers with extra plat, not usually good.
Do daily blessings religiously. If plat is tight, use the mighty 2x. All the luck %'s are so close as to be negligible, u have a luck vanity so that with any other luck from elixir is good (blessing or plat lix).
New map has the best drop rate in my experience, all other end game maps have drop rates like feast, so farm there in a pinch, it's the same as bsm.

largecommand
11-30-2014, 09:03 PM
I have 2k plat reserved for farming but if I wait for a plat sale I'll have 4k plat

Somemager
11-30-2014, 09:10 PM
Ive looted more from konzite then i have in the past 2 months of Blacksmoke rofl.

largecommand
11-30-2014, 09:40 PM
Screw waiting I have no patience, I'm buying 2k and farming

Fwend
12-01-2014, 04:05 AM
If you have plenty of plat to use I suggest;

• 80 plat shamrock elix. Ensures all loots reroll when they can for a better chance of pinks.
• to be plat efficient use 8 plat 2x combination elix. This gives you 35% reroll chance same as 3x and 4x elix.

• and on top of that 60 plat classy looter. Enables you to drop specific class, all str, dex or intell gear. As well as increasing your chance of getting essence and recipes.

largecommand
12-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Well I didn't get my plat....now I am sad :(

Lexlyde
12-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Or you can go back to 61 and play on week ends with me :)

largecommand
12-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Sanguine bear so Under powered...I can't nuke lilith mages anymore :(

Electrophiles
12-01-2014, 10:59 PM
^then ur not playing correctly!

largecommand
12-02-2014, 12:12 AM
^then ur not playing correctly!
Lol trust me I played correctly

Epw
12-03-2014, 06:09 AM
Ive looted more from konzite then i have in the past 2 months of Blacksmoke rofl.
Same here. Im tired of running slayer anymore... i had a chance to farm for 2 days on my 76 & 77; both got a 3x and a 1.5x combo for 2 days in a row..WOAH!

So ive farmed slayer with my 76, and i only dropped nrds, recipes and elites - just like the others - and made a solid 400k profit from there in 2 days of slayer farming.

In the other hand ive farmed konz with my 77, and almost made a gold cap from the loots; dropped 3 essences, 2 dex armors and some other stuff. Ridiculous.

So.. i dont know whats going on, but i remember when we had days at slayer with "pink rain" and now its like as hopeless as farming steels at non-plat funhouse.

My conclusion is: id rather cap my 76 also to 77 and run konz instead of waiting for a miracle at slayer..

largecommand
12-03-2014, 12:54 PM
I don't get anything at konzite, 3 hours of farming gave me a couple recipes and a dex wing. ( which is like 100k)

programmed
12-03-2014, 12:55 PM
I don't get anything at konzite, 3 hours of farming gave me a couple recipes and a dex wing. ( which is like 100k)

Not a single pink has dropped to me there nor have I even seen one drop. I just never get any luck farming I guess.

Trenton
12-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Not a single pink has dropped to me there nor have I even seen one drop. I just never get any luck farming I guess.
Minus the dragon items u farmed

programmed
12-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Minus the dragon items u farmed

I've only ever gotten one dragon item and that was months ago.

Sheugokin
12-03-2014, 04:45 PM
I've only ever gotten one dragon item and that was months ago.

Gotta keep at it. I remember my first drops were Red Diamonds and I got around 1.4 mil for 2 lol when it was really expensive.

iRandom
12-03-2014, 07:03 PM
Gotta keep at it. I remember my first drops were Red Diamonds and I got around 1.4 mil for 2 lol when it was really expensive.

woa red diamonds or dragons? my first dragon drop was the purple dragon helm then rmor *puts on a proud face* :D