PDA

View Full Version : Stash spot must be >/= to inventory count.

BeardedBear
02-11-2011, 12:21 PM
I posted this elsewhere, but it was in a thread talking about stash sorting, which is another ballpark. Anyway, I thought some people might be able to relate, outside of the Ferris Mulers.

Here is my issue, I have 17 characters, most of them being twinks. I already bought the extra character slots to have them - which cost plat - now I have to max the inventory slots to keep up with my stash slots? How am I supposed to get gold and items to those twinks to keep up with the ever so changing items the devs introduce? I'd much rather prefer the devs refunding, or heck, keep the plat I spent to expand my stash, and just make it 50 items so it's usable by all players.

I don't merch or have any mules either, which I think is what the devs were trying to prevent with this "stash" update. Perhaps they need to see how it's effecting people who have already spent plat for expanding their stash and other ways, not knowing it would bite them in the butt later. This really puts a sour taste in my mouth.

Royce
02-11-2011, 12:47 PM
I don't understand at all. What did they change about stash? They just expanded max inventory right?

BeardedBear
02-11-2011, 12:52 PM
I been light on PL the past 2-3 days from being busy, but from my understanding, you can't access your stash if you don't enough equal or greater number of inventory slots to your stash slots.

Royce
02-11-2011, 01:10 PM
I been light on PL the past 2-3 days from being busy, but from my understanding, you can't access your stash if you don't enough equal or greater number of inventory slots to your stash slots.

Nope, just tried it out ;) The only change is you can't remove items from stash if your character is over their inventory limit (part of the mule nerf).

Echelong
02-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Well you can now have 500 inventory slots so that should help out.

StompArtist
02-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Well you can now have 500 inventory slots so that should help out.

It would be cool if the Avatar had a little "garage sale" sign when you have 500 slots.

Echelong
02-11-2011, 01:25 PM
It would be cool if the Avatar had a little "garage sale" sign when you have 500 slots.

lol
/10 char