PDA

View Full Version : Dex armor bug?

Acyer
02-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Has anyone noticed that the dex armor from the sewers has a really low armor rating. The helmets compared to the int ones have half the amount of armor. Just thought dex armor rating was a lil higher than int ones.

Royce
02-11-2011, 02:01 PM
I think the armor in the helm, at least, is a bug. Not sure about the other items, but Cinco said ge was looking into the stats here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18726-Armor-on-BS-helms-should-be-raised&p=197863&viewfull=1#post197863

Gluttony
02-11-2011, 02:03 PM
I have noticed that and I don't believe it's a bug, word around town is that it's an attempt by the devs to rebalance the system to make classes more versitile [insert link here]. Just another one of those things that seems strange with the update currently.

Royce
02-11-2011, 02:12 PM
I don't think it's an attempt to rebalance. It's just that there are a number if sets (orange through pink) with different bonuses. It so happens the Mage pink set gives 10 armor per item (you can tell because even the wands have 10 armor). The Dex pink set only has a slight armor boost (4 or 5 I think). The Dex purple set (an other less rare ones) have more armor, and if you compare the purp Dex set to the purp int set, Dex has more armor. So basically, it's just what bonuses they decided to put on the pinks. For Dex it's hit, Crit and damage I think, while for int the pinks have mana regen and armor. Like I said though, I'm pretty sure the Dex helm is bugged...