PDA

View Full Version : Best expensive pet for pve Rogue & Warrior?

ArcaneCreed
11-30-2014, 11:26 PM
I currently own on my rogue Dova bear, a slag egg, and a scortch. On my warrior I have little bear. What are the best expensive and powerful pets to buy ? No, I don't want garbage ones. I want top of the line to use from beginning to end game.

Lastly, the slag egg was suggested to be bought but I see better stats on diva bear vs slag. Why is this suggested for rogue ?

Ebezaanec
11-30-2014, 11:28 PM
Prance, Gyrm, Grimm, Valkin, Abaddon, etc.

ArcaneCreed
11-30-2014, 11:29 PM
Prance, Gyrm, Grimm, Valkin, Abaddon, etc.

Uhh you mind telling me for what class ? I assume warrior maybe ?

Zeus
11-30-2014, 11:40 PM
Breeze for all classes.

Visiting
12-01-2014, 12:21 AM
PVE for rogue = Singe-Singe-Singe

Xeusx
12-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Choose Samael-Singe.

SacredKnight
12-01-2014, 12:30 AM
I am not going to tell you what pets to use because it's clear Xeusx and Zeus have given great advice ;)

I will say this, the stats a pet gives you isn't everything. Fact is stats is a mere fraction of what people should looking into in a pet, a pet should be judged by its AA and passive attacks, Dovabear has virtually useless Passives and AA but his stat bonus is nice but not near enough to compensate for Dovabear's inability to be useful.

Slag is way better than Dovabear.

#BuffScorch2014
#IfnobuffpleaserefundNPC
#Wastedmyplat
#( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SacredKnight
12-01-2014, 12:30 AM
I am not going to tell you what pets to use because it's clear Xeusx and Zeus have given great advice ;)

I will say this, the stats a pet gives you isn't everything. Fact is stats is a mere fraction of what people should looking into in a pet, a pet should be judged by its AA and passive attacks, Dovabear has virtually useless Passives and AA but his stat bonus is nice but not near enough to compensate for Dovabear's inability to be useful.

#BuffScorch2014
#IfnobuffpleaserefundNPC
#Wastedmyplat
#( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ArcaneCreed
12-01-2014, 01:26 AM

#BuffScorch2014
#IfnobuffpleaserefundNPC
#Wastedmyplat
#( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I went ahead and sold the slag egg and purchased Abandon as a primary pet used for PVE & PVP, and it does perform as expected and quite satisfied. And do you know why? Because of the excel spread sheet I found using the right pets dmg/crit. Kinda like the one similar but this is the older version of it:

http://guidescroll.com/2013/03/arcane-legends-choosing-pet-for-rogues-guide/

Slag is only a good choice due to stun. Again, it doesn't answer my question why or how are the pets spewed out a good choice for the desired class. Rogue is aimed for dmg/crit/dex. Warrior, is aimed for Str/health/armor. I want the finest, not the cheapest.

ArcaneCreed
12-01-2014, 01:31 AM
It's not great advice if it's not fully explained advice. He didn't even say for which class.

Appeltjes
12-01-2014, 01:34 AM
It's not great advice if it's not fully explained advice. He didn't even say for which class.

Because samael, singe (and freeze) are good for every class.

ArcaneCreed
12-01-2014, 01:37 AM
Because samael, singe (and freeze) are good for every class.

I prefer Abaddon for my warrior, no thanks. Helps a lot for PVE.

Migzorille
12-02-2014, 07:33 AM
Samael for rouguebecause of crit

CAK Vader
12-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Samael, duh.

Cool1t
12-02-2014, 08:12 AM
breeze fo life but buy slag while cheap