PDA

View Full Version : Best stun pet for Lev 1 Planar Tombs

Dermuti
12-01-2014, 05:21 AM
Hey gus,

I have Slag, Clyde, George and Kelvin now. I think Kelvin is the best for this boss, stuns longer and saver then the others. What do you think?

toxorto
12-01-2014, 05:43 AM
Yes Kelvin is the best stun pet for bosses. His cool down is shorter and gives better happiness stats in comparison with George. Slag is an awesome pet with good happiness stats his stun works well but it's not 100% that you will stun the boss. Idk about clyde I heard it's a very good panic pet too...

Raselph
12-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Yes Kelvin is the best stun pet for bosses. His cool down is shorter and gives better happiness stats in comparison with George. Slag is an awesome pet with good happiness stats his stun works well but it's not 100% that you will stun the boss. Idk about clyde I heard it's a very good panic pet too...

Clyde is no more what is now, earlier clyde had a 100% stun, but now it doesnt (i mean panic)

Xeusx
12-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Kelvin and Freeze, choose which one you like.

Raselph
12-01-2014, 08:41 AM
Kelvin and Freeze, choose which one you like.

lol freeze? or breeze?

Jexetta
12-03-2014, 01:58 PM
You don't need a stun pet for the boss.

Dermuti
12-03-2014, 02:29 PM
You dont need to play this game, also true...;-)

Jexetta
12-03-2014, 03:11 PM
The point is that people think in order to avoid the fire totems being summoned you need to stun the boss at a specific moment.

The only thing you need to do when he begins summoning, is reach a threshold of damage which results in a stun animation and the totem summon being canceled. The stun animation is from you reaching the threshold of damage, not the pet.

Ravager
12-03-2014, 04:43 PM
The point is that people think in order to avoid the fire totems being summoned you need to stun the boss at a specific moment.

The only thing you need to do when he begins summoning, is reach a threshold of damage which results in a stun animation and the totem summon being canceled. The stun animation is from you reaching the threshold of damage, not the pet.

Yeah thats what I do. Much faster. 1 rogue 1 mage or 2 rogue minimum. When he activates the big red circle, throw veil/use crit or dmg buff pet. Save veil or pet buff aa for the big red circle. Hopefully someone is using a armor reduction passive attack pet such as grimm, blinky, etc.

Dermuti
12-03-2014, 06:04 PM
I have 1266 dmg with lightning, haze could buff a lot! But I made the experience that itīs the right pet at the right time. I made a run one hour ago with a rogue, and she buffs with george really great. No circle, no stress, I buffed with slag between and it works. The damage was not crazy, I made runs with better geared pls, but for me its the right time to stun.