PDA

View Full Version : Where do level 5 and 15 recipes drop?

Norbert
02-11-2011, 03:54 PM
I'm interested in crafting the level 15 armors. I've been running a bunch of FH maps, but haven't seen any pinks drop, let alone crafting ones. Anybody have any idea where these drop?

Do you need to have a low level char? Or clear the map? Any other tips...? :)

Thanks!

FluffNStuff
02-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Not sure about this. There are some for sale in the CS, but if you bought a recipe with plat prior to the changes, those are tradeable. So we don't really have any confirmation that they actually drop.

Norbert
02-11-2011, 04:54 PM
I've just rummaged around the plat store and went back to FH and checked the recipes there, but don't find a plat purchase option any more. Do I need to have all the ingredients before the purchase option shows up?

It seems like they must drop somewhere, or maybe I'm missing something.

Dizzy
02-11-2011, 05:00 PM
You can't buy them with plat anymore. You need to loot them or buy them in the CS.

I wish I knew where I could loot them, too, I have everything for a couple of level 15 gears EXCEPT the recipes. Guess I'll keep farming till we figure it out.

Tsarra
02-11-2011, 05:01 PM
This is actually what I've been focusing on, as I'm trying to make the Level 5 Alchemist Armor. We haven't specifically heard from anyone yet who has seen one drop, so if they are dropping, people aren't talking about it. I would assume, though, since the recipes on CS change daily, that these are dropping somewhere. And I won't be a jerk about it if I find one, either. :p

Snakespeare
02-11-2011, 05:36 PM
JustG, in chat a few minutes ago, said the recipes are super-duper rare, but they are in there. They drop from FH bosses.

Norbert
02-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Ok, thanks for the confirmation. I wonder why they're so rare, it would be nice to be able to craft more. I guess we're supposed to make the lower level stuff...?

Cabero
02-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Ok, thanks for the confirmation. I wonder why they're so rare, it would be nice to be able to craft more. I guess we're supposed to make the lower level stuff...?
They have to be super rare because of the traffic that goes thru FH. You figure that is the first town and its free so thousands upon thousands of people go thru there to try the game out. If they didn't the market would be flooded with recipes.

I like this now it actually gives a reason to farm FH bosses. Before this there wasn't anything of value they dropped.

Tsarra
02-11-2011, 07:50 PM
It seems like the drop table was split...I've been getting gems in there all day, orange and green crafting drops but no pinks. Just like usual! :p

Ohkeepaw
02-11-2011, 08:31 PM
I have a question along the lines of drops, does the crafting gems only drop from bosses if you have a quest for that area active or will they drop at anytime? I got a green one for a boss doing a craft quest and went back to try for another and 3 days later and about 50 plus kills of that same boss nothing and so I have no way of knowing if they will drop without a quest for that area. Thanks for any help :) but basically my question is has anyone gotten a gem drop without a quest in log book?

Nightarcher
02-12-2011, 10:56 PM
I have a question along the lines of drops, does the crafting gems only drop from bosses if you have a quest for that area active or will they drop at anytime? I got a green one for a boss doing a craft quest and went back to try for another and 3 days later and about 50 plus kills of that same boss nothing and so I have no way of knowing if they will drop without a quest for that area. Thanks for any help :) but basically my question is has anyone gotten a gem drop without a quest in log book?

Drops are independent of quest status. :)

Hullukko
02-13-2011, 03:34 PM
but basically my question is has anyone gotten a gem drop without a quest in log book?

Got a gladiator gem from meathead's deli with a 53 pally. The only gem I got during an hour and a half of running. Tsarra has written a drop rate table for meathead's deli, you might want to look into that for futher details.

TheSnowman
02-13-2011, 06:55 PM
I got a lvl 15 Alchemist Robe Recipe from Meathead in Forest Haven 4 with my lvl 53. I reckon to get a lvl 5 you are gonna need to use a low lvl char.

ChadM
02-13-2011, 08:32 PM
I got a lvl 15 Alchemist Robe Recipe from Meathead in Forest Haven 4 with my lvl 53. I reckon to get a lvl 5 you are gonna need to use a low lvl char.

I've been farming with a level five, you can track my progress in Tsarra's thread. I will certainly alert everyone if a level 5 pink recipe drops....

drewcapu
02-14-2011, 10:45 AM
JustG, in chat a few minutes ago, said the recipes are super-duper rare, but they are in there. They drop from FH bosses.

The way I look at it is: Consider how long it took for a L10 Pink armor to drop. I bet that's about how rare the (low level) pink recipes are, if not even rarer.

BeardedBear
02-14-2011, 11:01 AM
I saw a leather in the CS. I'm really looking for one of the lvl 5 str ones. I already have everything I need and even bought a Gem for 30k, not realizes the pink recipes aren't free. I agree with Vildax, you most likely need a lvl 5 to farm the lvl 5 recipes. I know at least one person in the forums who found one, but won't spill the beans.

Tsarra
02-14-2011, 11:12 AM
I'll be farming in Forest Haven 4 today at work for as long as I can stomach it. I will let you all know. :)

BeardedBear
02-14-2011, 11:16 AM
I'll be farming in Forest Haven 4 today at work for as long as I can stomach it. I will let you all know. :)

I'll join you later tonight. If you are using a lvl 5, add LvlFiveSwag. If not, add BeardedBear.

Protank
02-14-2011, 11:52 PM
Been running meathead maps on my lvl 10 with two other lvl 10s with me. 3 green gems dropped in about a hour. Along with 1/2 a dozen yellow/orange leathers/chains/cloths

KingKyle Gilligan
08-14-2011, 12:35 PM
I'll join you later tonight. If you are using a lvl 5, add LvlFiveSwag. If not, add BeardedBear.

I join, I am Witchiking!

Redbridge
08-14-2011, 12:46 PM
I join, I am Witchiking!

This is very very old thread. Forest Haven areas have be fully redesigned since this thread was originally running.

If you're interested in joining other group farming in FH why not create a thread introducing yourself and what group your looking for... I reckon you'll get a few responses.. Good Luck

Aperfecte
08-15-2011, 11:56 PM
I just got a RECIPE: L.5 Alchemist Robes in FH. It's orange. Any idea of the value?

Bunnyshoota
08-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Lol idk but i have a level 5 alchemist also

solosheena
08-24-2011, 02:26 AM
The recipes will be green for lvl 15 and Orange for lvl 5. Once the recipe is crafted, the crafted armor will be pink. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I farmed and crafted 2 lvl 15 experts recently. I got the recipe drops as green then once crafted, the armors showed as pink.

Whirlzap
08-24-2011, 09:21 AM
Here's some information:
Level 5 Recipes will drop from Bosses as ORANGE.
Level 15 Recipes, which are more rare, will drop as GREEN.
You will bring these to Forest Haven Burke and gather he materials/gems and craft them.
All level 5 and level 15 armors that drop will be PINK after crafted.
Most of the armors level 5 and 15 are pretty much under 100k, except for these four.

These four are DEX armors and are used for low level twinking(level 10-15):
Level 5 Expert Reinforced Leather: 75k-90k
Level 5 Artisan Reinforced Leather: 50k-75k
Level 15 Expert Reinforced Leather: 500k-700k
Level 15 Artisan Reinforced Leather: 400k-600k

I once got a level 15 Expert Leather on the 23rd run at Meathead's Deli at level 32.
The leather was worth 1mil+ back then but has now deflated.

Good luck, these recipes are hard to find; especially the green level 15 ones!

Hope this has been helpful.

cmangalos
08-24-2011, 10:18 AM
I've been hunting this expert recipes for almost 3 months, they are very hard to loot, you can find it on skeleton cultpryt (idk if its the right spelling) in forest heaven and confirmed you can found level 5 and 15 recipes on that map, got couple of recipes for for int, str, expert as well, yesterday i got level 15 armsman, wow i said, too bad its not artisan or expert. anyway level does not matter, im running it using my level 51 character, im farming in there for 5 runs everyday, actually if you are farming for specific item you wont get it, cause im rooting for pink drops back then but i got couple of recipes, i remember i got 3 recipes in one day.

Imacoolbirdd
08-27-2011, 10:09 PM
I know where!! Go to forest haven skeleton cult cripts kill those big dudes and u might get one :) i got 4!

Bunnyshoota
08-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Nice
after 3 runs, i had 3 recipes. 2 level 5 and a level 15..
my team was so mad.....................Lol

Heroelite
09-03-2011, 12:14 PM
I join, I am Witchiking!
You shouldn't be posting in this cuz they posted that message like 6 months ago lol.