PDA

View Full Version : Im new with a couple of questions

Mokova
02-11-2011, 04:33 PM
1) Can i possibly play till level 50 without any purchase of plats?

2) If i pay for the plats and acquire all the dungeon maps, will i have the option to go to the specific map i wish to go to? Because as of now, I'm level 14 and I completed almost all the quests. Now I'm basically stuck in town with nowhere to go.

Echelong
02-11-2011, 04:38 PM
1) No
2)Yes although you have to unlock them by playing. you can enter the first of each campaign

Physiologic
02-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Well technically you can play more campaigns without purchasing any Platinum, especially if you're an iOS user (since they have more offers than us Droiders). Just tap on EARN FREE PLATINUM on the PL opening screen and download the Tapjoy offers there.

KingFu
02-11-2011, 09:21 PM
1) It is possible, if you use the TapJoy wall to earn free platinum, you can download and then run apps and receive 1 plat a piece. It may take a while but it is free, not sure if you can on Android devices since their wall has less offers, but you can with an iOS device for sure.

2) Yes, after purchasing the campaigns you are capable of joining and hosting games in each campaign. Although, each campaign has multiple stages, in which you have to unlock some.

Aside from the answers, welcome to the community:)

EpuYue
02-11-2011, 09:33 PM
I'm on Android.. defintely doesn't have enough offers at the moment to last you to lvl 50.. not sure about the future though. :)

Kossi
02-11-2011, 09:37 PM
if you really love this game...buy a bunch of plat...its totally worth it IMO

you dont even have to spend a whole lot of money on plat... just ask rangepwnsmeel or twinktastical