PDA

View Full Version : Youtube-What I plan to do

largecommand
12-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Lately people have been asking for more videos, at the point of begging. Some people wonder why I stopped making videos and I'll explain why..

With new technology coming out and better phones to game with, my phone becomes outdated for gaming. I use a Samsung Galaxy S3 which runs on jelly bean 4.3 with SuperCu, which means my phone is rooted.

From the second anyone buys anything it starts to deteriorate, which means it won't work as well as it did a week ago. My phone being almost 3 years is almost dead. I begin to lag, my Pocket Legends character is actually 1 step ahead on my screen, but 1 step behind on other people's screen, meaning people can shoot me through walls..

While trying to record quality video with no lag on the visual side it becomes hard on my S3. Making my phone no longer able to record gameplay.

My quick solution? I will be upgrading to the S5 sometime during Christmas. I will find a way to record gameplay without rooting the phone. Rooting a brand new phone isn't a good thing. If I am unable to find a way I will wait a few months or maybe a year to root my phone because of warranty reasons.

I actually have a video that is almost done, 1:30/3:00, but again I am no longer able to record lagless gameplay, which makes my videos look like crap.

Anyways wish me the best of luck and creativity!

Hope you had a safe Black Friday and Happy Holidays to everyone!