PDA

View Full Version : Become a ‘Guardian of Alterra’ and Earn a Highly Exclusive Community Shield!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Otukura
07-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Rauen(CanonicalKoi on the forums)!!

All he does in game is help people; anyone who's been around him can vouch for that.

Mothwing
07-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Well time for my suggestions i guess!
1) Pandamoni - She is soooo helpful. Always helping, inviting me to games, and has an amazing attitude

2) Noobmigo - He is always on threads helping people ans giving suggestions

Haikus
07-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Rauen(CanonicalKoi on the forums)!!

All he does in game is help people; anyone who's been around him can vouch for that.

HER name is Bryn. :)

&

I concur.

JulsAngel
07-15-2011, 02:21 AM
Congratz....

Raysonmon
07-17-2011, 07:30 AM
Do anybody even know how to get it ?!

Redbridge
07-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Yep. Read the OP.

It's awarded by STS (the DEV team) and can't be gained in game....

noobmigo
07-18-2011, 03:09 PM
I would nominate CanicalKoi or however you type that.

She is a great help, always helping people, cheering them up, making you feel better. Always makes you feel more important then you are. She's a air-pumper, a gas filler, a librarian, a pilot, everything.

DawnInfinity
07-18-2011, 05:19 PM
I nominate Otukara and Pandamoni.

Ayc2000
07-18-2011, 06:12 PM
I nominate otukura, because even though he is some time super annoying ;) he seems to know alot about this gAme and is always on forums helping people

CanonicalKoi
07-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Oh, geez, just found this. Thanks so much for the kind words, guys. *blushes super ultra-bright red*

I'd second the nomination of Kingofhurtz. He's always helpful in the game and on the forums and very much a team player in a dungeon. Also the nomination of Otukura--the guy is all over the forums helping people constantly. Same with Pandamoni--one of the nicest people I've met in game. And Noobmigo--don't let the name fool you, the guy knows a lot about how to play and is always willing to share it. And I'd like to nominate Haikus. Not only does he answer questions here and wrote up a great review of SL, I've seen him spend a lot of time in-game coaching both baby and not-so-baby bears. He's a seriously good teacher and I learned a lot from him just watching him teach others. My baby bear is a lot better because of him.

noobmigo
07-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Oops, I did forget Kura.

This man is the most ANNOYING person I've ever met, with the exclusion of myself, but he is extremely kind, very carefree, and is always helping. He doesn't pump your air, but he doesn't kick you when you're down either. Possibly the coolest guy I've met, besides JoeyChandler.

Otukura got me leveling to 61, and you know how I'll pay for those elixirs when I break. ;)

And, he taught me how to properly be a bird, just by watching him power level my Twink.

So thank you CanonicalKoi, and thank you Otukura. You guys are both deserving of any accolade thrown at you.

Yitty10
07-23-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm kind to people and I follow the rules but I haven't received my shielD

Otukura
07-24-2011, 01:16 AM
This man is the most ANNOYING person I've ever met, with the exclusion of myself.
Second...

Possibly the coolest guy I've met, besides JoeyChandler.
.. and second again! Why am I always second!

And, he taught me how to properly be a bird, just by watching him power level my Twink.

I wasn't playing like a bird there :rolleyes: kidding. you're good :]

I'm kind to people and I follow the rules but I haven't received my shielD

I think it's more that just following the rules and being kind to people -- do things out of your way, if everyone only did the minimum to follow the rules, the shield wouldn't be rare. The people with it are like role-models, people to look up to. Go ask Parth(Apollo on the forums and IG) for a better description. He says this better.

halolordd
07-24-2011, 01:43 AM
I would love to join to be a guardian of alterra and help make pl safer and better

Zojak
07-24-2011, 02:28 AM
Next announcements should be coming up pretty soon! I wonder who we'll see getting it! :D

thefirehawk
07-25-2011, 02:59 PM
anyone that gets that award deserves to be called a guardian. great job guys

RioMage
07-26-2011, 02:41 PM
No doubt that anyone on this list deserves to be guardian. CONGRATZ GUYS! U HAVE PROVEN YOURSELVES TO BE GOOD ROLE MODELS. NOW GO SHOW OFF UR SHIELD!! YOU'VE EARNED IT.

thefirehawk
07-26-2011, 04:04 PM
for those who do not use shields there should be cool vanity weapons not exactly for a certain thing but it would be cool just to make a few vanity weapons. just a thought

Arterra
07-26-2011, 05:03 PM
For those of us with a shield, I have concocted a awesome way to answer all shield related questions in towns.

bit.ly/stsguardian

It leads them to this thread xD

Ellyidol
07-26-2011, 06:03 PM
For those of us with a shield, I have concocted a awesome way to answer all shield related questions in towns.

bit.ly/stsguardian

It leads them to this thread xD

Hotkey'd!!!

Moogerfooger
07-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Hotkey'd!!!

Now if we can get one for the ToS :rolleyes:

Otukura
07-26-2011, 06:10 PM

http://bit.ly/PLToS

Now in my quickchat slot 3.

Ellyidol
07-26-2011, 06:11 PM

Now if only they could click the link directly from the game :p

Whirlzap
07-26-2011, 08:24 PM
I only wish I could just use letmegooglethisforyou on them.

Arterra
07-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Lol customize it to bit.ly/ststos or similar and I WILL use it!

Otukura
07-26-2011, 09:31 PM
Lol customize it to bit.ly/ststos or similar and I WILL use it!

But the title is Pocket Legends Terms of Service!

SPACETIME STUDIOS INC. END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR "POCKET LEGENDS"
The SL one could vary a little bit.

Whirlzap
07-26-2011, 11:18 PM
Hmm.......
- - - - - ------
- - - - - - - - - |
- - - - - - |

(WHAT)
How did you code those?

Otukura
07-27-2011, 12:56 AM
Hmm.......

- - - - - ------
- - - - - - - - - |
- - - - - - |

(WHAT)
How did you code those?

Fail code... fixed.

If you have an account with bitly.com, you can.

bit.ly/whirlz

Arterra
07-27-2011, 01:05 AM
Fail code... fixed.

If you have an account with bitly.com, you can.

bit.ly/whirlz

That link is a fail btw. :(

Otukura
07-27-2011, 01:06 AM
That link is a fail btw. :(

They're case sensitive o.o

bit.ly/Whirlz

Arterra
07-27-2011, 12:42 PM
They're case sensitive o.o

bit.ly/Whirlz

...I'm still in the opinion it fails xD

Conradin
07-27-2011, 12:46 PM
...I'm still in the opinion it fails xD

Who cares about being a guardian of Alterra, I wanna be a guardian of Arterra! please Arty? I'll be your body guard.

Arterra
07-27-2011, 12:48 PM
Well, I figure moarpewpew has quit his post by now. He always did want to be Jespo's secretary...
I declare Condradin the Second Guardian of Arterra :cool:

Conradin
07-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Gasp- Its an Honor Arty.

Mothwing
07-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Well, I figure moarpewpew has quit his post by now. He always did want to be Jespo's secretary... I declare Condradin the Second Guardian of Arterra :cool:Ahem! Have you forgotten about me??? How bout all the proc st00f i did for u :) haha jk jk lol

Arterra
07-27-2011, 08:38 PM
Ahem! Have you forgotten about me??? How bout all the proc st00f i did for u :) haha jk jk lol

Hmmm... Well for fear of upsetting you and making his thread go further offtopic, I declare Mothwing the 3'rd Guardian of Arterra xD

/backtotopic

Wmbcowboyy
07-27-2011, 08:40 PM
I might as well jump in here if your 'awarding' guardian spots lol...

Wmbcowboyy
07-27-2011, 08:41 PM
I might as well jump in here if your 'awarding' guardian spots lol...

Disregard that it was offtopic.. Sorry

Mothwing
07-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Hmmm... Well for fear of upsetting you and making his thread go further offtopic, I declare Mothwing the 3'rd Guardian of Arterra xD/backtotopicMuahahahahahaha!!!!! Yaey :)

noobmigo
07-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Guardian of Arterra?

Can I be the Evil Anti Guardian of Arterra?

EAGoA!

sounds cool.

EE - AH - GO - AY!

Brainbasher
07-28-2011, 01:05 PM
That would be nice to be a guardian of alterra but not everyone gets everything so do your best in pocket legends and on their website and maybe you can become a "Guardian of Alterra"

Buubuuftw
07-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Haha you know a forum wont be dying for a while when its been goin on for this long! Anyways, congrats to all guardians! Im sure you all deserve it and keep it up!

Uzikrabd
07-30-2011, 01:32 AM
Congrats very good job guys keep up the good work

Matutd
07-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Guardian of Arterra?

Can I be the Evil Anti Guardian of Arterra?

EAGoA!

sounds cool.

EE - AH - GO - AY!
lol ill join u and we can run havoc in alterra.
they will never catch us :cool:

Mothwing
07-30-2011, 07:04 PM
Well i just met rauen in game. Ive only been around her for like an hour and i can already tell she's a future guardian :) again my nominations are:
Pandamoni
Otukura
Noobmigo
And Rauen
Thnx

Silentarrow
07-30-2011, 07:12 PM
You forgot Silentarrow :D.

I'd like to see Noobmigo and Okukura as the next GOA's.

Matutd
07-30-2011, 07:50 PM
You forgot Silentarrow :D.

I'd like to see Noobmigo and Okukura as the next GOA's.

no me and noobmigo need to wreak havoc in alterra plz dont take him from me :p

Yitty10
08-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Can I please becom a guardian? I have always been nice and wanted nothing in return no matter what

Yitty10
08-03-2011, 04:21 PM
My characters name is predeator

Yuriyo
08-03-2011, 04:25 PM
What if you're a Bird? Then how will you show the shield?

Darkfader
08-03-2011, 04:49 PM
What if you're a Bird? Then how will you show the shield?

Then your options is use one handed weapons, talon or resoec to str or int.

Mothwing
08-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Can I please becom a guardian? I have always been nice and wanted nothing in return no matter whatNow all you can do is wait! If youve done all that you can its up to STS to decide when u get your shield!

lethalchick
08-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Can I please becom a guardian? I have always been nice and wanted nothing in return no matter what

1. Keep helping out :)
2. Don't triple post, just edit it in.
3. Guess you could show it when you are using a talon.

Edit: Wow I didn't even notice there was a page 16 with all that said already, oops :cool:

kingoverall
08-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Hey u guys r so cool I wanna be apart of u

darkmatterkid
08-08-2011, 12:47 PM
hey guys darkmatterkid here congratz and was wondering if there will be more guardians ? im on alote and if you guys can get back to me just message me on p.l

darkmatterkid
08-08-2011, 07:47 PM
hey thade thanks for the usefull info ! :D and i hope i can become a guardian i find myself a very helpful player in p.l and i wish i could just get reconized for it

Rifto
08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Congrats for everyone... :)

Irulelol
08-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Sounds awsome. Hope i become one soon but im just happy to help people

Arterra
08-19-2011, 11:33 AM
SL guardian shield idea:

The Community Holo-banner
Where your wings would be you have a floating GoA crown behind you, maybe a slight red aura surrounding its outline.

Or

The Community Ether-wings
The crown is split in two and each side is a wing xD

Since devs said that they didn't have a equivalent shield in SL, maybe they should remodel it to a vanity wing/banner. Would also work nicely with a shield of legends (might want to rethink the look of both tho, more scifi oriented)

Rawrimafish
08-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Congratulations guys you deserve it especially you Yanis.I'll try my best and maybe I'll become a guardian. I'll help out as much as I can in (buying platinum,reporting bad people,and more stuff) i cant help with contests because can't do the picktures but ya so I'll try my best and help you.I hope I will be worthy for being a guardian.I love the forums,devs, and pocket legends,can't play star legends cus of stupid apple,I Will vanquish the Evil!!!!!Promote the good and spare the good and slay the evil I think I said that in other words but ok.I spacetime studios pocket legends oh poop doing it again

Rawrimafish
08-20-2011, 05:14 PM
If I had to choose to be a guardian or a janitor I'd hose janitor because I'm not worth of being a guardian:p

SUPAPRODIGY
08-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Congratulations guys you deserve it especially you Yanis.I'll try my best and maybe I'll become a guardian. I'll help out as much as I can in (buying platinum,reporting bad people,and more stuff) i cant help with contests because can't do the picktures but ya so I'll try my best and help you.I hope I will be worthy for being a guardian.I LOVE THE FORUMS,DEVS,POCKET LEGENDS,can't play star legends cus of stupid apple,I WILL VANQUISH THE EVIL!!!!!PROMOTE THE GOOD AND SPARE THE WEAK AND SLAY THE EVIL I think I said that in other words but ok.I LOVE SPACETIME STUDIOS AND POCKET LEGENDS of crap doing it again

Please edit when in caps means your yelling and cr@p change to poop thanks.

Rawrimafish
08-20-2011, 05:53 PM
I am yelling but ok

Rawrimafish
08-24-2011, 08:22 PM
Anyone typing on this never in like 2 days

Mothwing
08-24-2011, 10:48 PM
Congratulations guys you deserve it especially you Yanis.I'll try my best and maybe I'll become a guardian. I'll help out as much as I can in (buying platinum,reporting bad people,and more stuff) i cant help with contests because can't do the picktures but ya so I'll try my best and help you.I hope I will be worthy for being a guardian.I love the forums,devs, and pocket legends,can't play star legends cus of stupid apple,I Will vanquish the Evil!!!!!Promote the good and spare the good and slay the evil I think I said that in other words but ok.I spacetime studios pocket legends oh poop doing it again

Purchasing platinum doesnt boost your chances to becoming a GoA. Parth stated this before, you cant buy your way in to the guardians. Its earned through communty respect and good feedback to other players and STS.

Arterra
08-25-2011, 09:36 AM
Purchasing platinum doesnt boost your chances to becoming a GoA. Parth stated this before, you cant buy your way in to the guardians. Its earned through communty respect and good feedback to other players and STS.

hey if they want to buy thousands of plat, let them lol. i like the idea of crazy people paying for the next two updates xD

StompArtist
08-25-2011, 09:37 AM
This may have been answered before but: Do guardians in PL automatically become guardians in SL?

Ellyidol
08-25-2011, 09:38 AM
hey if they want to buy thousands of plat, let them lol. i like the idea of crazy people paying for the next two updates xD

LOL! +1!

I don't mind a GOA or two going out to people who make the updates come monthly :D

Wilddar
08-28-2011, 10:11 PM
Congrats Guys, its a little late, but you guys deserve it!

Swimmingstar
08-28-2011, 10:21 PM
also earned when your not trying to be guardian. if you just act like yourself and don't ever expect to be goa devs can suprise you

Wilddar
08-28-2011, 10:30 PM
+1 SwimmingStar!

octavos
08-30-2011, 12:20 PM
I would like to apply for a position, if I still may.
Hello im slGhost in (PL) and Ghost in (SL), on forums im Octavos, Im not good writing guides since im still new to PL (But in SL Im a pro :p), but with help and other criteria listed i believe to qualify :D

How do I become a Guardian of Alterra? Guardians are selected by the staff of Spacetime Studios and have generally contributed to the play community in some or all of the following ways:

• Providing useful and constructive feedback to both players and Spacetime Studios developers. I do my very best, im on daily in both games

• Helping to keep the game forums clean and friendly by reporting inappropriate posts and attempting to diffuse arguments or flame wars. My guild, and other new playes I have helped....even in RL problems.

• Fostering community development through player run events, good will, etc. Still new at this but willing to learn

• Being visible, helpful, and constructive. Being visible, helpful, and constructive are my middle name :)

Don't know what else you need from me, but PM please. thank you for your time.

oxdream81
08-30-2011, 12:22 PM
cool

Dominik Rot
08-31-2011, 06:27 AM
Hey im want too plzzzzzzzzzzz:disturbed:Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz

Bruises
08-31-2011, 07:04 AM
Can people still join this Group ?
Or it is close ?
Because i´ll like to join if it is still open .

octavos
08-31-2011, 09:27 AM
Can people still join this Group ?
Or it is close ?
Because i´ll like to join if it is still open .

From more experienced members told me that Devs choose you, make yourself noticeable, and show no bias to helping ppl.
whether here on PL or SL, report bugs, use support center, help new players, report foul play ect....any thing like a manager would do :D

MasterGT
09-01-2011, 07:42 PM
grats

William McIntosh
09-10-2011, 10:30 PM
make vantity weapons

Whirlzap
09-17-2011, 12:22 PM
Guys, this thread isn't the point you're getting.
The Devs CHOOSE the people. So DON'T apply. You're not gonna get in if you just apply.

Mothwing
09-17-2011, 12:48 PM
Guys, this thread isn't the point you're getting.
The Devs CHOOSE the people. So DON'T apply. You're not gonna get in if you just apply.

I think people are getting mixed up with the "Become a..." part. As Whirlz said, you cant "apply" to be a guardian. The devs choose you based on your helpfulness to the community. Begging, applying, or asking for a place will surely get you a first class ticket to the bottom of the list to becoming a goa.

Cascade
09-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Yeah, like the previous posts said...You don't apply to become a GoA. The devs pick the most likely candidate.

PocketTANK
09-20-2011, 08:29 PM
this is amazing =] im new but i really like the game and everyone is really nice!

blacks
09-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Hey dev team!!!
I may have just joined the forums, but I am constantly helping he PL forums. Every time I log on, the first thing I type in guild/baleford is if anyone needs any help and we complete whatever mission or whatever.Let me know further info because I love this game and have spend plenty of money on platinum :peaceful: you guys take care!!! Thanks for the beatiful game!!

fruitbattwo
09-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey guys I think that you shouldn't be asking for the position you should be working for it and asking the dvelopers what they need

Neffy
09-22-2011, 10:10 PM
This is a VERY good addition to PL and SL. Every MMO needs something similar to this. Kind of like ingame moderators. :)

Miguel Herbert
09-23-2011, 07:21 PM
how do i become one

Cytokinesis
09-23-2011, 07:27 PM
how do i become one
try reading it again....

xBearSpiritx
09-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Personally, I can think of one person worthy enough to become a GOA - Colborne.

I have known Col for quite a while now and not only is he a kind person, he is extremely helpful to others in-game.

If only we could vote... he would definately have my vote.

Zeus
09-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Personally, I can think of one person worthy enough to become a GOA - Colborne.

I have known Col for quite a while now and not only is he a kind person, he is extremely helpful to others in-game.

If only we could vote... he would definately have my vote.

This is so true. I've never met another person like him; he is one of a kind.

Swimmingstar
09-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Hey dev team!!!
I may have just joined the forums, but I am constantly helping he PL forums. Every time I log on, the first thing I type in guild/baleford is if anyone needs any help and we complete whatever mission or whatever.Let me know further info because I love this game and have spend plenty of money on platinum :peaceful: you guys take care!!! Thanks for the beatiful game!!

That's great! Everyone likes help. The only thing is if you want GoA you should try to not say how good you have been. This is same to everyone else.....as well.......

Swimmingstar
09-26-2011, 03:04 PM
This may have been answered before but: Do guardians in PL automatically become guardians in SL?

Answer is no in SL there is something called Star Guard.

StompArtist
09-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Answer is no in SL there is something called Star Guard.

Woah. Blast from a month ago. :D Thanks.

Swimmingstar
09-26-2011, 03:32 PM
You're welcome, you can see the thread in SL Forums announcements.

RileyD
09-26-2011, 06:02 PM
How Can I become a guardian of Alterra im very helpful in the gamee

ghost.mw
10-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Goodluck to everyone

Whirlzap
10-11-2011, 07:47 PM
How Can I become a guardian of Alterra im very helpful in the gamee
You're not the only one that helpful.
There are others who are way more helpful and yet are not Guardians.
Sorry, and asking for it won't get you it.

RedRyder
10-12-2011, 08:06 AM
thanks to whoever left me the negative feedback on a post i made 8 months ago <3

Ellyidol
10-12-2011, 08:14 AM
thanks to whoever left me the negative feedback on a post i made 8 months ago <3

He'll probably read this in 8 months, judging from how slow he seems to be.

Fao
10-15-2011, 10:18 AM
thx for the help!!!

enchantereess
10-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Any other ways of being able to help in pl

NECROREAPER
10-17-2011, 01:07 AM
Tons

Mageprodigy
10-30-2011, 05:34 AM
gj all! hope i ever become one !

Dalinuel
10-31-2011, 05:46 PM
Nice

ThePvpTwink
10-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Congrats! Good luck!

Jugernugett
11-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Wow, list is gettin way bigger! Grats everyone!!!!:) nice yanis for all pinks!!:D

Skyxxxblue
11-08-2011, 04:20 AM
Congratulations guys!I wish to become like you all!

Reborned
11-19-2011, 11:59 PM
Hey is there still a chance that i can join, im fairly active and i have been helping new players become better at pvp for a long time now. I have been late on this news coz i havent checked the fourms for a while, because i for got my old fourms acc name, my other accs are iirebornedii irebi, im not exsactly sure how to post to get in

RedRyder
11-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Just do good without expecting any kind of reward :) become well known and a respected member of the PL community.
Either way, being a guardian is overrated anyway ;)

jennytito06
11-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Gratz to y'all , I'm hoping to make next g.o.a look out for me gaoeter

faot
11-22-2011, 01:05 PM
how do u even get a shield and is it vanity

Fao
11-24-2011, 09:20 PM
Y'all all deserve it! Especially u Yanis u have made the biggest difference of all! I hope to become one in some o the upcoming lists! I love to help others and I also love You STS!

Pwnage502
11-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Congrats to Yanis for that ultra rare shield! /envy

Fao
11-26-2011, 07:46 PM
What does the ultra rare shield look like??????

Skeletonlord
11-27-2011, 01:34 AM

It is in the first post as a picture. Look there and you should see it somewhere there. It is red with a crown inside it

KingFu
11-27-2011, 01:41 AM

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/e323b3d6.jpg

JaytB
11-27-2011, 01:42 AM

Like this...

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/c4a185fa.jpg

:D

Edit: Ninja'd by Mystic :/

Zojak
12-04-2011, 04:42 AM
No new guards lately...Bet they'll be releasing 2-3 more soon, Can't wait to see who they pick! =]

Swimmingstar
12-04-2011, 03:30 PM

Same as guardian shield but with blue backround and the letters PL in gold.

Try this link:

http://appstorehq-production.s3.amazonaws.com/pocketlegendsforipad-3dmmo--iphone-191586.185x185.1270261562.87352.jpg

Redbridge
12-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Most vanities are listed on Yanis' Vanity Items list - see http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32551-Vanity-Items-with-Pictures

The Pocket Legends Shield looks like this.....

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc365/clarkedigital/Pocket%20Legends/forums/03079bd4.jpg

Cytokinesis
12-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Most vanities are listed on Yanis' Vanity Items list - see http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32551-Vanity-Items-with-Pictures

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc365/clarkedigital/Pocket%20Legends/forums/03079bd4.jpg
what's the Spooky Shield? lol

Mothwing
12-12-2011, 09:31 PM
what's the Spooky Shield? lol

I think its the halloween shield with the 3d pumpkin but im not sure

EDIT: Nope nvm thats the Flaming Pumpkin Shield (duh)

EDIT2:3641

found it after a little help from the search bar :)

Swimmingstar
12-12-2011, 09:45 PM

Yep that's it. I could've just got it from a thread on forums though, also. Didn't think of it at that time.

Cytokinesis
12-13-2011, 05:02 PM
I think its the halloween shield with the 3d pumpkin but im not sure

EDIT: Nope nvm thats the Flaming Pumpkin Shield (duh)

EDIT2:3641

found it after a little help from the search bar :)
:rolleyes: ty :P

Hardcoure
12-30-2011, 08:51 AM
Will there be an annual announcement with additions? I don't know much about this program, so if anyone would elaborate on it a little more that would be very helpful. :)

Silentarrow
12-30-2011, 08:55 AM
Will there be an annual announcement with additions? I don't know much about this program, so if anyone would elaborate on it a little more that would be very helpful. :)

There will probably be an announcement in a couple of weeks or so, since no one has been chosen for a couple of months.

What do you want to know? Cassaric explained everything in the OP :).

Jugernugett
01-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Wow, list is gettin way bigger! Grats everyone!!!!:) nice yanis for all pinks!!:DList got way bigger today XD

LordFauzi
01-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Hello i'm a gamer as a skaumalith at pocket legends... Nice to meet u all :-D

Hardcoure
01-09-2012, 01:44 AM
There will probably be an announcement in a couple of weeks or so, since no one has been chosen for a couple of months.

What do you want to know? Cassaric explained everything in the OP :).

Basically, I was just wondering how often new Guardians were announced and how it is one gets noticed in game/on forums. However, after looking through forums, I see there are threads announcing new Guardians.... >_> I know it says to help in forums, but any chance to help more in game than forums and be noticed?

Mothwing
01-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Basically, I was just wondering how often new Guardians were announced and how it is one gets noticed in game/on forums. However, after looking through forums, I see there are threads announcing new Guardians.... >_> I know it says to help in forums, but any chance to help more in game than forums and be noticed?

On forums guardians get a special title and emblem. In game they get a vanity shield called the community shield.

To get recognized in game more than forums depends on (as much as i hate to say it) who youre around. If a popular forumser sees you doing good then he'll reccomend you on forums.

Hardcoure
01-09-2012, 10:29 PM
On forums guardians get a special title and emblem. In game they get a vanity shield called the community shield.

To get recognized in game more than forums depends on (as much as i hate to say it) who youre around. If a popular forumser sees you doing good then he'll reccomend you on forums.

I knew the first part of your reply for certain. Although the second part I was hoping wouldn't be true. Well, thanks for the info!

Also, we're friends in game! Haha, I still just love your name! :)

Mothwing
01-09-2012, 10:57 PM
I knew the first part of your reply for certain. Although the second part I was hoping wouldn't be true. Well, thanks for the info!

Also, we're friends in game! Haha, I still just love your name! :)

Yea i wish it wasnt that way either :(

And yep!! Haha i just met u recently :) thanks so much haha

killerzone
01-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Good job guys! Great effort:)

JTZ
01-25-2012, 02:30 AM
Is STS still doing goa? Because i barely ever see goa's walking around! :P

Ebalere
01-25-2012, 02:50 AM
Is STS still doing goa? Because i barely ever see goa's walking around! :P

I have about 5 on my friendslist that are on daily. They just don't walk around, usually pvp, merchanting, or farming. And what would you do if you did see them? They're just normal players anyway..

Darkfader
01-25-2012, 07:16 AM
I have about 5 on my friendslist that are on daily. They just don't walk around, usually pvp, merchanting, or farming. And what would you do if you did see them? They're just normal players anyway..

Very true, and to be honest it sometimes gets bit annoying answer to pm "nice shield" "where to get shield?" "goa!!!". I think those pms are reason mostly goas won't use shield. You might seen many but not recognized them as goa. My shield is only on use at voodoo and there you see me daily at pvp. Also farming daily on my endgame bird.

Sahandlali1
01-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Well done all you people. Especially yanis because I always see him when I go ona thread. I'm gonna try and bod my best to get in that guild.

Twinklaser
01-26-2012, 01:20 AM
One question.If the people who has the shields become inactive, is it removed?

Sryyoulose
01-26-2012, 01:39 AM
Wow just wow... All these people mentioned all deserve it GOOD JOB!!! I want to give a shout out to PL for choosing legit people who deserve it!

Mothwing
01-26-2012, 02:01 AM
One question.If the people who has the shields become inactive, is it removed?

Nope. Its only removed if a GoA does something offense and has to step down from the Guardians.

Junyoung Yuu
01-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Congratz!

Twinklaser
01-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Swimmingstar should be up there...

Hellfire
01-29-2012, 06:05 PM
time to work my way up

Tootthefruiet
02-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Congrats!:fox:

Kiwihawk
02-02-2012, 09:48 PM
wow well done

elianel
02-05-2012, 11:45 AM
the next guardian Alterra thejokerlol yeah thank you thank you lol

Matutd
02-07-2012, 04:46 PM
I think some new GoAs should be picked now. There's plenty deserving people, swimmingstar is one, and there's plenty more

AbsolutePally
02-07-2012, 07:57 PM
I dont think people who boost their own rep bar and simply post a lot should get it. especially those without in depth knowledge of the game.

Inflammed
02-07-2012, 07:59 PM
-.-

I don't understand, how will you guys know how people have been helping the community?

I have been helping out friends with lvling, lending a little gold to people who need it

I don't understand how u guys find out how people have been helping the community :)

I wish I would have gotten one of those shields :(

I hope you guys don't take this the wrong way, I was just wondering :)

StompArtist
02-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Nope. Its only removed if a GoA does something offense and has to step down from the Guardians.

STS can remove or add GoA at any time for any reason. There are no specific guidelines.

AbsolutePally
02-07-2012, 08:07 PM
-.-

I don't understand, how will you guys know how people have been helping the community?

I have been helping out friends with lvling, lending a little gold to people who need it

I don't understand how u guys find out how people have been helping the community :)

I wish I would have gotten one of those shields :(

I hope you guys don't take this the wrong way, I was just wondering :)

Wow I hear a lot "I, I, Is"
Helping friends and guildmates is not the community. That is just a side effect of you playing this game.

People who do a lot here on forums, answer peoples questions, organize a lot of events, put a lot of time into constests/tournaments, help the devs, are relied upon by others and valued by devs and players. Someone whos input is considered to be highly regarded. People who have direclty influenced the game in a positive way and have stood out. Done extraordinary things.
Helps someone new kind of like an aoa, the ones asking where to find a quest or complete it. Helps strangers with builds, gear, combos, skills. Gives and goes out of their way to walk someone through a dungeon of boss, answers questions accurately.

topskillz
02-07-2012, 08:13 PM
The questions probably been brought up already...but im to lazy to read through the posts haha. But anyways why have there not been any new guardians?

Mothwing
02-07-2012, 08:53 PM
STS is busy working on the DL production.

NECROREAPER
02-08-2012, 01:10 AM
I do agree that we're a bit overdue for new GOA.

To compare what one can/is doing now compared to the things that past GOA have done is an unfair comparison IMO.

Inflammed
02-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Wow I hear a lot "I, I, Is"
Helping friends and guildmates is not the community. That is just a side effect of you playing this game.

People who do a lot here on forums, answer peoples questions, organize a lot of events, put a lot of time into constests/tournaments, help the devs, are relied upon by others and valued by devs and players. Someone whos input is considered to be highly regarded. People who have direclty influenced the game in a positive way and have stood out. Done extraordinary things.
Helps someone new kind of like an aoa, the ones asking where to find a quest or complete it. Helps strangers with builds, gear, combos, skills. Gives and goes out of their way to walk someone through a dungeon of boss, answers questions accurately.

Lol on the I's comment :D

And thanks :)

Darkfader
02-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Imo we won't need new guardians now. First we need something what goa is for and then new guardians.

octavos
02-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Imo we won't need new guardians now. First we need something what goa is for and then new guardians.
These ppl are special (GOA's) they know there stuff. Leveling, PvP, Written Guides, Video Guides, Helping, Reporting, Missions, Forums, wow this list can go on....It differently takes a special person to be one :p
Glad most of you are very active :D

AbsolutePally
02-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Hey! I just read the preferred requiments to be a GOA. Can I apply?
Or write my resume lol.

NECROREAPER
02-11-2012, 04:23 PM
There is no application process for the Guardian program, you have to be chosen by the devs after showing exemplary performance in game and on forums as well as showing a devote dedication to the game and community.

AbsolutePally
02-11-2012, 10:46 PM
There is no application process for the Guardian program, you have to be chosen by the devs after showing exemplary performance in game and on forums as well as showing a devote dedication to the game and community.

Done and done!

Appleisaac
02-11-2012, 11:15 PM
I really think that swimmingstar deserves this title :)

NECROREAPER
02-11-2012, 11:53 PM
I really think that swimmingstar deserves this title :)

There are a few that do, and a lot that think they do. That's the difference between a guardian and someone who wants to be recognized for their efforts.

Wthlite
02-12-2012, 02:40 AM
I want to become a GoA, mostly for the sheild, but ive also been looking to become more active in the PL community:P

NECROREAPER
02-12-2012, 02:52 AM
I want to become a GoA, mostly for the sheild, but ive also been looking to become more active in the PL community:P

I can guarantee you you won't get it then. None of the GOA asked for a shield, it was merely a thanks from STS after the EXTREME amounts of effort they've put into making the community and game a better place.

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 06:22 PM
I agree 100% Necro. And its funny, the GoA program was hardly known until more were inducted. Then the shields got out and it became obvious, people are at it for the item and title.

All the guardians became one without any reward in mind, that's why they're such great people.

Swimmingstar
02-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Thou shall not ask for a lovely shield
Thou shall not beg
Thou shall be nice
Thou shall be helpful
Thou shall not be greedy
Thou shall be grateful
Thou shall not think of anyone/anything as "noob"
Thou shall not argue immensely
Thou shall not be afraid to ask questions
Thou shall be benevolent (charitable)
Thou shall not be afraid to speak of their opinion (not always)
Thou shall not brag
Thou shall not be impatient with others
Thou shall not show-off
Thou shall not do for fame
Thou shall not do for shield
Thou shall do for friendliness

Mothwing
02-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Thou shall not ask for a lovely shield
Thou shall not beg
Thou shall be nice
Thou shall be helpful
Thou shall not be greedy
Thou shall be grateful
Thou shall not think of anyone/anything as "noob"
Thou shall not argue immensely
Thou shall not be afraid to ask questions
Thou shall be benevolent (charitable)
Thou shall not be afraid to speak of their opinion (not always)
Thou shall not brag
Thou shall not be impatient with others
Thou shall not show-off
Thou shall not do for fame
Thou shall not do for shield
Thou shall do for friendliness

Lol'd at this part.

JNass
02-17-2012, 02:12 AM
i would really like to apply to be a member of AOA i have been playing PL for a long time and i have the ability to help inform people who need it assistance

Darkfader
02-17-2012, 02:21 AM
i would really like to apply to be a member of AOA i have been playing PL for a long time and i have the ability to help inform people who need it assistance

Hey nass, this is GOA thread not AOA.
If you looking forward for AOA you better check to here --> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?77-AoA-Applications

ryanbemani1
02-18-2012, 08:26 AM
Hello there! I'm ryanfafj and I play PL. I was wondering if I could become a gaurdian of alterra! I've always helped low levels level up and gave them gold to get head start with!

NECROREAPER
02-18-2012, 01:15 PM
-___-

Swimmingstar
02-18-2012, 01:19 PM
-___-

There will always be askers.

Mothwing
02-18-2012, 01:21 PM
There will always be askers.

Good thing you don't have to :)

Elitelink
02-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I believe I have qualified for the status of guardian becaus ei try to help all whom I come in contact with. Leveling those that are lower, rmaking sure people are staying clean, warning them and reporting only when necesarry. All for both guild and non guild members. I do everything I can and would love to be considered for Guardian status.

Elitelink

Mothwing
02-22-2012, 12:05 AM
I believe I have qualified for the status of guardian becaus ei try to help all whom I come in contact with. Leveling those that are lower, rmaking sure people are staying clean, warning them and reporting only when necesarry. All for both guild and non guild members. I do everything I can and would love to be considered for Guardian status.

Elitelink

Ok, everyone. Please please PLEASE stop asking to become a guardian. If anything it will make your chances worse. It only shows that you're in it for the item and title, not the true value. This was meant for players whom go out of their way to help others and give positive feedback. GoA is not an application. So please, stop applying.

Nick41324
02-22-2012, 12:47 AM
I can guarantee you you won't get it then. None of the GOA asked for a shield, it was merely a thanks from STS after the EXTREME amounts of effort they've put into making the community and game a better place.
None asked to be a GOA..

Mothwing
02-22-2012, 01:03 AM
None asked to be a GOA..

Might wanna check like...every page.

NECROREAPER
02-22-2012, 04:47 AM
I think Nick is saying none of the GOA asked to be GOA when they received the title, unless he does in fact mean that no one in this thread asked to become GOA, in which case that is utterly false.

Mothwing
02-22-2012, 10:10 AM
Yep, sorry. Misunderstood.

Appleisaac
02-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Do you think we could get a title change on this thread? Its called "become a guardian of alterra and earn a community shield". The title makes it sound like they are accepting new members all the time. I think that the title is what is causing new people to think this is an application process such as AoA.

Matutd
02-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Do you think we could get a title change on this thread? Its called "become a guardian of alterra and earn a community shield". The title makes it sound like they are accepting new members all the time. I think that the title is what is causing new people to think this is an application process such as AoA.

Change it to EARN the title of 'guardian of alterra' and receive a community shield xD

Appleisaac
02-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Or maybe just something like "guardians of alterra, superheroes of alterra" or something that dosent have anything to do with suggesting that the reader could become one. :) if it does suggest we get all those "GoA applications" up there ^

Elitelink
02-23-2012, 12:36 PM
That sounds like a good idea to change the title thread or something to that extent because I was truly misinformed thus my "somewhat application" to receive a GOA shield. I apologize for thus doing so.

Sahandlali1
02-27-2012, 01:19 PM
well done guys................ i wish i could be a part of that guild to

Sahandlali1
02-27-2012, 01:20 PM
-___________nice___- nice

NECROREAPER
02-27-2012, 02:02 PM
well done guys................ i wish i could be a part of that guild to

Not a guild

Appleisaac
02-27-2012, 04:48 PM
Not a guild

you get the point XD

magicfanjordan
03-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Im a guardian I got the shield, helmet, and body

Mothwing
03-04-2012, 09:00 PM

Please read the post again. This is not a guardian...those are veteran rewards called Centurion.

Okaceuzi
03-15-2012, 12:00 PM
Wow! Congratz:-)! By te way: what is the mission if GOA? Its just like the same of AOA no?

Deatharcherr
03-15-2012, 12:27 PM
i want to be a aoa or goa too :D.my terrain would be the germans :D Because there are many new people and people that do things which are against the rules

sry for my bad english :D

Mothwing
03-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Wow! Congratz:-)! By te way: what is the mission if GOA? Its just like the same of AOA no?

There is no mission of a GOA. It is simply a way of STS saying thank you to players who have distinguished themselves as helpful people. Next time read the post :)

~Epic~
03-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Alright cool. :excitement:

theryanluu
03-15-2012, 06:16 PM
ty ill help the noobies ;)

Late
03-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Congrats to all they deserve it

fuzzylazer
03-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Anyone know when will the next Guardians of Alterra be picked?

Cahaun
03-22-2012, 06:24 AM

Please read the post again. This is not a guardian...those are veteran rewards called Centurion.
The lol's I get when I visit these threads like this :p

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 06:41 PM
The lol's I get when I visit these threads like this :p

Same with me...Theres a full in-depth post by the devs but nobody bothers to read it, so we still get complaints and applications.

Swimmingstar
03-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Same with me...Theres a full in-depth post by the devs but nobody bothers to read it, so we still get complaints and applications.

No one bothers to read any of these posts in this thread. Everyone says you earn it, you don't apply, etc, but then the next poster says. "I am very helpful I want to be a guardian"

Doesn't really make sense but... I predict the next person that posts will want to be a guardian.

Appleisaac
03-23-2012, 04:18 PM
I predict the next person that posts will want to be a guardian.

HA your wrong.

Late
03-23-2012, 04:32 PM
its true :D

Cahaun
03-23-2012, 05:02 PM
Hehe

Elyseon
03-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Being a guardian would be annoying, u'd get so many forumers begging for recomendatins and annoying comments from noobs about your shield...
Being normal is much more relaxed

Id be cool if they didnt add any more GoAs

Mothwing
03-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Being a guardian would be annoying, u'd get so many forumers begging for recomendatins and annoying comments from noobs about your shield...

That's why pretty much all the guardians don't wear their shields. It's the same thing with your ambassador hat so to speak.

I'm pretty sure GoA is over, unless they're nominating 5 or 6 more after the release of DL, but i highly doubt that.

twinkhelper
04-04-2012, 10:30 PM
congrats guys i hope to get one soon:cheerful::cheerful:

Sinestro
04-08-2012, 04:37 PM
I want in badly I do all the requirments guess im invisable which would be a good attribute lol

Sinestro
04-08-2012, 04:40 PM
what else do I got to do to get noticed? I swear Ive been a good boy lol

Lowlyspy
04-08-2012, 04:45 PM

Too true, which is why I don't buy stuff like the rabbit ears, fame gets annoying. There are a few oldies that really deserve the recognition though.

Elyseon
04-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Yeh it should have been a one time thing, cuz then u get all the people who join just for that, then they strangely vanish from forums. And although most of the time its pretty obvious when some one is being a forum tryhard, some people are more smooth about it. I say end the program and change this thread to 'Thank you to the Guardians of Alterra'
The forum legends on that list were not working for a shield they did that work for fun and to help others, i think it would clean a lot of todays trash off the forums if this was done.

Appleisaac
04-08-2012, 08:16 PM
what else do I got to do to get noticed? I swear Ive been a good boy lol

GoA is really a forum thingy ^_^. Look at the people who have gotten it. A few examples like woundedeagle and necroreaper. Guys who have really contributed to the forums. Don't try to become GoA. It's nearly impossible ;). Just enjoy the game, and make lots of friends :D.

EDIT: you might also want to take into account that no GoAs have been added in quite a while. I'm almost possitive that sts has given up on the program for reasons stated by ely up there ;).

Dreuefesie
04-08-2012, 08:42 PM
keep up the good work !! :)

Appleisaac
04-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Maybe if the developers locked this thread... :P

NECROREAPER
04-09-2012, 01:20 PM
GoA is really a forum thingy ^_^. Look at the people who have gotten it. A few examples like woundedeagle and necroreaper. Guys who have really contributed to the forums. Don't try to become GoA. It's nearly impossible ;). Just enjoy the game, and make lots of friends :D.

EDIT: you might also want to take into account that no GoAs have been added in quite a while. I'm almost possitive that sts has given up on the program for reasons stated by ely up there ;).

I'm not GOA :victorious:

Swimmingstar
04-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Maybe if the developers locked this thread... :P

And delete all the posts in it...

Cake
04-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Can I become a guardian?

Appleisaac
04-09-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm not GOA :victorious:

Rotfl! Wow I thought u were :) when I joined you were one of the members who I usually got info from and looked up to as community leaders. ^_^ most of them are goa so I must have assumed u are too ^_^

sach1
04-12-2012, 06:56 PM
great job guys

sach1
04-13-2012, 07:25 PM
you really earned it

starfletcher
04-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Congratulations

starfletcher
04-18-2012, 10:44 AM
You earned it all of you

Sluntz
04-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Congrats! Especially you Yanis!!! :)

RedYoshii
04-26-2012, 04:47 PM
I like this program.

iBLaCKOuTzxX
04-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Great job Alterra people!

Sluntz
04-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Couldn't agree more RedRyder.

LadyAnee
04-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Nice

miso
05-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Congratulations! :) and how can i join? im lv65 bear DEX, STR add me "Anaminus" i really want to join :) im playing everyday ;) Thanks

Appleisaac
05-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Congratulations! :) and how can i join? im lv65 bear DEX, STR add me "Anaminus" i really want to join :) im playing everyday ;) Thanks

*facepalm*
Oh well... This thread really deserves to be locked or something!
Miso, the GoA program is for people who have contributed MASSIVELY to the forums. It isn't something you can sign up for (especially when this is your first post). Besides all that, no GoAs have been added in a looooonnnng time. STS has pretty much abandoned the program (except for a few rumors I've heard from a few players -.-)

NECROREAPER
05-05-2012, 11:00 PM
*facepalm*
Oh well... This thread really deserves to be locked or something!
Miso, the GoA program is for people who have contributed MASSIVELY to the forums. It isn't something you can sign up for (especially when this is your first post). Besides all that, no GoAs have been added in a looooonnnng time. STS has pretty much abandoned the program (except for a few rumors I've heard from a few players -.-)

It's not just on forums, it's in game and outside it as well.

Also, the program is not abandoned. That's all I'll say.

Appleisaac
05-05-2012, 11:09 PM
It's not just on forums, it's in game and outside it as well.

Also, the program is not abandoned. That's all I'll say.

I've heard rumors... Tell me they aren't true :(

Cytokinesis
05-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Obviously they aren't...the Devs would've announced it.

NECROREAPER
05-06-2012, 12:18 AM
There's certain things they don't say in public

Sinestro
05-15-2012, 02:25 AM
are you guys still hiring? lol since Alterra is getting bigger were gonna need more defenders! lol

Swimmingstar
05-15-2012, 03:18 PM
Half of these post are asking if they can be GoAs...

Otukura
05-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Half of these post are asking if they can be GoAs...

Can I be GoA?

Swimmingstar
05-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Spacetime Studios is proud to unveil a special Pocket Legends community program: the Guardians of Alterra.

What are they? Simply put, Guardians of Alterra are players of Pocket Legends and contributing members of the community that have distinguished themselves as a valuable player to both Spacetime Studios and to other Pocket Legends players.

How are Guardians distinguished from other players? We have designed a very unique and special shield for Guardians. Players wearing the shield below have distinguished themselves in the world of Alterra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxAqKSwc1Bk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxAqKSwc1Bk

How do I become a Guardian of Alterra? Guardians are selected by the staff of Spacetime Studios and have generally contributed to the play community in some or all of the following ways:

• Providing useful and constructive feedback to both players and Spacetime Studios developers.

• Helping to keep the game forums clean and friendly by reporting inappropriate posts and attempting to diffuse arguments or flame wars.

• Fostering community development through player run events, good will, etc.

• Being visible, helpful, and constructive.

The following individuals are Guardians of Alterra. In the future, we will announce more as this will be an ongoing program.

(In no particular order)

Yanisa (Yanis on forums)
Kalielle
Orei
Physiologic
Royce
Arterra
Snakespeare
Fluffnstuff
Kingrichie
Chadm
Wrap
DanielRH
RedRyder
Mysticaldream
Ellyidol
Apollo
CowboyJim
DawnInfinity
Redbridge
Ayrilana
Petrichor
WoundedEagle
YouGotTrolled
Otukura
ChuckNorris
JaytB
CrimsonTider
Conradin
Navygreen
Darkfader

Congratulations!!

And a VERY Special thanks to Yanis, who will also receive the ultra-rare and coveted Shield of Legends for his tireless work in cataloging every Pink item in the game (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?16-Trader-s-Market).

---------------------------

Also note, there is a sister program for Community Members who distinguish themselves in Star Legends, The Star Guard. For more information about the Star Guard, please see this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37440

*Please note, we reserve the right to remove the status and Community Shield at our discretion if a player commits actions not in keeping with the spirit of the program or in contravention of our terms of use.

@Otukura Congratulations automatic GoA for you.

Darkfader
05-17-2012, 04:42 AM
Omg I want to be one too kthx

fuzzylazer
05-17-2012, 06:22 AM
Omg I want to be one too kthx
Lol, if the devs allow you to have 2 GoA's, can you give me one? :D

CowboyJim
05-18-2012, 09:39 AM
It is definitely an honor to be selected as GOA. As you can tell from my post count, it is not mainly about the forums. Being in game and helping people, making friends, sharing wealth and knowledge and making the community a better place by helping to settle arguments, etc........these count for a lot. Newer players don't know me as I don't play as much as I did in the beginning....but I joined PL in June 2010 and have been in game through all the changes and retools and balances, etc that have gone on.....in the early days, while we were at cap waiting for new content, we made up games in the game to have fun and pass the time....we played tag (before you could see friends colored icon on the screen), we had Pappy races,etc. and kept the atmosphere of the game as positive and enjoyable as possible.....I also spent a lot of time in the chatbox having fun and sometimes actually helping people.....if you do enough good in the world you will eventually be recognized for it.....unless, of course, that is the only reason you are doing good.....just remember to have fun and help everyone and don't worry about awards/rewards....helping the community is a reward in itself.

xxxxtwinkxxxx
05-20-2012, 04:54 AM
I must be i playing around 4 hour a day.In game my name is xxxxtwinkxxxx ;):ghost:

Gioraveva
05-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Wow guys congrats, Im trying my best to be the best player possible. If you have any tips or comments on how to improve my game play it would be greatly appreciated. Add Gioraveva my level 66 encantress and ill get back to you as quiclky as I can! :D

Gioraveva
05-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Wow congrats guys! If any of you would like to help me become awesome like you just add my 66 Encantress Gioraveva

Coke
05-21-2012, 07:35 AM
Wow this thread is pretty old! :D

Elixirgod
05-24-2012, 06:20 PM
@Otukura Congratulations automatic GoA for you.

I agree!

Petrichor
05-26-2012, 05:43 PM
i nominate cowboyjim!!!!

kaiserbear
05-26-2012, 06:33 PM
gz to all who earnd this shield :)

Otukura
05-26-2012, 07:27 PM
David for GoA!!

Elixirgod
05-26-2012, 10:08 PM
Congrats guys!

qwertgn
05-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Gratz

starfletcher
06-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Congratz guys hope to become one soon

FluffNStuff
06-05-2012, 10:23 AM
i nominate cowboyjim!!!!

I also nominate cowboyjim!

And Petrichor!

CrimsonTider
06-05-2012, 10:34 AM
It is definitely an honor to be selected as GOA. As you can tell from my post count, it is not mainly about the forums. Being in game and helping people, making friends, sharing wealth and knowledge and making the community a better place by helping to settle arguments, etc........these count for a lot. Newer players don't know me as I don't play as much as I did in the beginning....but I joined PL in June 2010 and have been in game through all the changes and retools and balances, etc that have gone on.....in the early days, while we were at cap waiting for new content, we made up games in the game to have fun and pass the time....we played tag (before you could see friends colored icon on the screen), we had Pappy races,etc. and kept the atmosphere of the game as positive and enjoyable as possible.....I also spent a lot of time in the chatbox having fun and sometimes actually helping people.....if you do enough good in the world you will eventually be recognized for it.....unless, of course, that is the only reason you are doing good.....just remember to have fun and help everyone and don't worry about awards/rewards....helping the community is a reward in itself.

One of the best!

I also ask for a recount on that Otu guy (hope he doesn't read this thread often.) :p