PDA

View Full Version : 2014-12-01 Content Update (164730)

G-M
12-01-2014, 05:03 PM
2X Army Training Speed event has ended.

Drearivev
12-01-2014, 05:16 PM
2X Army Training Speed event has ended.

Aw :( I liked it for a week....

czbird
12-02-2014, 04:58 AM
How about not having the "dummy times" between events at all, and rotate the events in a way that when one terminates then another one is started?
Less work for you, devs (only one update weekly), and more fun for the players :-)

MDW
12-02-2014, 07:56 AM
Not clear enough bro.
Can you explain more

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Drearivev
12-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Not clear enough bro.
Can you explain more

He means once one update is finished, the next one starts. So like how the double training speed just ended, a new one (maybe 50% off walls or whatever) will start as that one ended, so we don't have to wait and they can just put automatic rotating (set a schedule) so they don't have to update the game :D

Just an example for anyone that still doesn't understand:
3 days 50% off walls
3 days double trophies
3 days 50% off War College upgrades
3 days instant armies

Throw a crystal sale in there somewhere and it's golden!

cocofur
12-02-2014, 05:37 PM
He means once one update is finished, the next one starts. So like how the double training speed just ended, a new one (maybe 50% off walls or whatever) will start as that one ended, so we don't have to wait and they can just put automatic rotating (set a schedule) so they don't have to update the game :D

3 days 50% off walls
3 days double trophies
3 days instant armies

I like the idea! I've been struggling trying to get enough resources to upgrade and to slowly gain trophies. The weekly specials really help out with those problems. In other news, I really enjoyed the 1/2 training time this past week and instant "special orders". It made the game much more playable for me.

MDW
12-03-2014, 04:59 AM

3 days 50% off walls
3 days double trophies
3 days instant armies

Yeah its great for all kind of players unless def winners dislike it

tomsawer
12-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Yeah its great for all kind of players unless def winners dislike it

The defense win payout needs to be removed from game when you put your resources in a corner to be taken that's not a defensive win. Just voicing my opinion I realize this probably won't be removed, even though the system was abused.

MDW
12-06-2014, 05:08 AM
The defense win payout needs to be removed from game when you put your resources in a corner to be taken that's not a defensive win. Just voicing my opinion I realize this probably won't be removed, even though the system was abused.

I've seen those guys. But why don't you think in this way.
We need some new leader boards
One for gem farming
One for darium.
When it comes to gems. Each person is given a kind gem, so gem farming should depend on the percentage of the pvp like for one star we get 150 gems for two star we get 300 and for three star victory maybe 700
So this gem farmimg and darium farmimg is also possible for trophy players too.
When it comes to defense wins
There are players who take all for categories
Ex- rimba ....
-Mikraf

They farm hard to be in top 100 and also get most of the bases upto 2 stars
And then put the storages out and secure the HQ. So they get in top 100 in 4 categories.
Isn't that amazing
Now farmers with hard working can show up in 4 categories
And with implementing new boards for gems and darium trophy players can get up in 3
So the game will get interested ,more competitive and fare for all
Thanks GM
Oh GM is on vacation

czbird
12-06-2014, 05:26 PM
The defence pay offs should be kept. But without a shield until a certain percentage of damage is done. I'd already said I did not want to discuss shield things until all the othe major issues are solved, but what the heck... Shield needs rebalancing. The idea is that, you only would gain a very short shield unless certain damage is done to your base. That would mean to disconnect shield times from the stars completely. Shield time would be based on the damage only, e.g.:
0-10% - 1 hr. shield
11-39% - 8 hrs.
40-75% - 12 hrs.
76-100% - 16 hrs.

With such a setup, the players would think twice about placing their HQ or storages in an easily accessible place, because it would not be enough to gain a long shield; the attacks would be much more often, making them losing a lot more trophies...

Another thing to add would be to allow buying a short-term shield (e.g. 2 hrs.) for let's say 10.000 oil, not for crystals.

And third issue is that, shields shall not cover you indefinitely - and yes, I'm well aware that I'm speaking against my own intentions here - it only should be allowd to be bought with some limitations, like:
- short-term shield - only once per day
- 1 day shield - only once per week
- 1 week shield - only once per month

This would completely change the basically frozen leaderborard as we see it now...

How does this sound to you?

MDW
12-07-2014, 06:38 AM
The defence pay offs should be kept. But without a shield until a certain percentage of damage is done. I'd already said I did not want to discuss shield things until all the othe major issues are solved, but what the heck... Shield needs rebalancing. The idea is that, you only would gain a very short shield unless certain damage is done to your base. That would mean to disconnect shield times from the stars completely. Shield time would be based on the damage only, e.g.:
0-10% - 1 hr. shield
11-39% - 8 hrs.
40-75% - 12 hrs.
76-100% - 16 hrs.

With such a setup, the players would think twice about placing their HQ or storages in an easily accessible place, because it would not be enough to gain a long shield; the attacks would be much more often, making them losing a lot more trophies...

Another thing to add would be to allow buying a short-term shield (e.g. 2 hrs.) for let's say 10.000 oil, not for crystals.

And third issue is that, shields shall not cover you indefinitely - and yes, I'm well aware that I'm speaking against my own intentions here - it only should be allowd to be bought with some limitations, like:

This would completely change the basically frozen leaderborard as we see it now...

Agree with shield limitation per week and per month. Sounds reasonable

And yeah percentage shield system is also better to be implemented

tomsawer
12-08-2014, 06:37 PM
0-10% - 1 hr. shield
11-39% - 8 hrs.
40-75% - 12 hrs.
76-100% - 16 hrs.

- short-term shield - only once per day

Perfect! The Shield times you have mentioned are exactly what we need.