PDA

View Full Version : As a user of breeze nerf it

Franocazzzo
12-02-2014, 12:21 AM
Hi Actaeus here :D. Im here to ask on the behave of all al players to nerf breeze a bit. As a user of this pet it has come to my concern that it is extremely op. I have tested this pet in vs with tanks, rogues and mages. I didnt loose a single time. I vsed sns users ans sam and singe users. Didnt loose. I vsed a tank won by 85% crazy huh? This is because.

One- the aa for breeze is a freeze the problem is it lasts 10 seconds. Op right? Especially fir high crit rogues can destroy a tank in seconds.

Two- passive has way to high chance of freezing if you time aa correctly and add to passive 15-18 second freeze. And im saying with 1 aa and passive freeze.

Extremely op overall right? Stats may deceive u about how good this pet is but it will destroy pvp permanently.

My suggestion :) a little nerf.

Lower aa freeze time to 5 seconds. Make the passive ability to have a little less stun chance. And finally add 10+ more primary to the 15 original primary stat.

I love this pet really but it will destroy pvp.

Please post ur comments to help thank you :D

CAK Vader
12-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Pls no nerf, Samael is outdated, make them buy something new pls! (This is a joke.)

SacredKnight
12-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Just take away its "locking" ability and call it a day :/

lethaljade
12-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Breeze is weak give it the ability to stun forever. Why not give it banish in pvp also and maybe burning damage that lasts forever at 1k damage a tick?

CAK Vader
12-02-2014, 08:01 AM
Breeze is weak give it the ability to stun forever. Why not give it banish in pvp also and maybe burning damage that lasts forever at 1k damage a tick?

Finally someone with even an ounce of intelligence! (Maybe more dexterity, but still, Inteligience.)

Jexetta
12-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Hi Actaeus here :D. Im here to ask on the behave of all al players to nerf breeze a bit. As a user of this pet it has come to my concern that it is extremely op. I have tested this pet in vs with tanks, rogues and mages. I didnt loose a single time. I vsed sns users ans sam and singe users. Didnt loose. I vsed a tank won by 85% crazy huh? This is because.

One- the aa for breeze is a freeze the problem is it lasts 10 seconds. Op right? Especially fir high crit rogues can destroy a tank in seconds.

Two- passive has way to high chance of freezing if you time aa correctly and add to passive 15-18 second freeze. And im saying with 1 aa and passive freeze.

Extremely op overall right? Stats may deceive u about how good this pet is but it will destroy pvp permanently.

My suggestion :) a little nerf.

Lower aa freeze time to 5 seconds. Make the passive ability to have a little less stun chance. And finally add 10+ more primary to the 15 original primary stat.

I love this pet really but it will destroy pvp.

Please post ur comments to help thank you :D

I find your being a breeze user questionable since you're suggesting they lower the AA down from 10 seconds to 5 seconds. Either your watch is going twice as fast as everyone else's or they already fixed it. The AA freeze time IS 5 seconds.

Arrowz
12-02-2014, 04:37 PM
I find your being a breeze user questionable since you're suggesting they lower the AA down from 10 seconds to 5 seconds. Either your watch is going twice as fast as everyone else's or they already fixed it. The AA freeze time IS 5 seconds.

He is a breeze user the only reason ive seen breeze in action is because of him so. I think what they need to do is simply add freeze immunity or nerf his passive so it doesnt freeze as often. Do this and it will be a great but more balanced pet.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 04:42 PM

It's longer than 5. It's more like 6-7 seconds.

ThekillerxD
12-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Destroy PVP? come on dude, sns users doesnt destroy pvp? At twink level, your just scared that a 2m pet can be so OP, 6-7 seconds stun is alright and the pet should stay how it is. If sns is like it is , breeze should stay how it is too, remove sns pools, and breeze stun will be removed too ;)

Zeus
12-02-2014, 06:08 PM
SnS doesn't destroy PvP...most users are smart enough to stay out of it or have a heal when crossing it. Personally, I stack my packs before I attempt to cross it. You should too.

Arrowz
12-02-2014, 08:35 PM
SnS doesn't destroy PvP...most users are smart enough to stay out of it or have a heal when crossing it. Personally, I stack my packs before I attempt to cross it. You should too.

Its really easy to stay out of pools when u get panicked 3 times in a row while stuck on top of them. No point arguing something when everybody except for those who have sns will disagree with you. Clearly you have a biased opinions because you are an sns owner

Zeus
12-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Its really easy to stay out of pools when u get panicked 3 times in a row while stuck on top of them. No point arguing something when everybody except for those who have sns will disagree with you. Clearly you have a biased opinions because you are an sns owner

No, because I make sure I have some sort of stun immunity before I cross the pools. It ensures I'll never be stunned over pools.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Franocazzzo
12-02-2014, 09:42 PM
I vs 15-16 won with all with breeze and they use sns, singe, sam and other pets.

Also no I counted the aa time it's 9 seconds actually. Also passive hurts a lot too. Today in vs I froze a rogue 3 times in a row in one vs. yes this pet is very destructive you would know if you actually had one. And I won't point names out I won
9-0 sns user yesterday. Today won with some awesome 16s. Yes this pets is op but get rid of auto aim and lower passive chance a bit and it will be fine.

andreim
12-03-2014, 07:55 AM
this breeze pet is too op. aa freezes, passive freezes. you literally are plain food for anyone who uses it. if you are a mage you can even fight naked and still win with the shield.
something should be done about this pet. it's not worth playing with it or against it. removes all the skills and fun from pvp

Arrowz
12-03-2014, 08:09 AM
No, because I make sure I have some sort of stun immunity before I cross the pools. It ensures I'll never be stunned over pools.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Im not talking about crossing the pools im talking about when u get panicked, sns AA is used and pools are right below you, then u get panicked again and maybe even a third time. You will take an absurd amount of dmg and there is 0 way to avoid it.

Jack O Reaper
12-03-2014, 08:58 AM
As a non-user of breeze pls dont nerf it :)

Franocazzzo
12-03-2014, 07:59 PM
this breeze pet is too op. aa freezes, passive freezes. you literally are plain food for anyone who uses it. if you are a mage you can even fight naked and still win with the shield.
something should be done about this pet. it's not worth playing with it or against it. removes all the skills and fun from pvp

Lmao do you know what your saying with a mage can win naked with just the shield? Hahaha

Zeus
12-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Im not talking about crossing the pools im talking about when u get panicked, sns AA is used and pools are right below you, then u get panicked again and maybe even a third time. You will take an absurd amount of dmg and there is 0 way to avoid it.

In this scenario, we dedicate the warriors to heal shield.

Instanthumor
12-03-2014, 11:10 PM

I don't disagree with Zeus, and I'm not an owner of sns

Arrowz
12-04-2014, 05:11 PM
In this scenario, we dedicate the warriors to heal shield.

Fair point