PDA

View Full Version : Why Breeze Shouldn't get Nerfed

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 01:22 AM
Breeze doesnt deserve to get nerfed. It is technically a pet that EVERYONE can achieve if they try hard enough. In the words of Remiem "we wanted tombs to be a grind". Know what that means? Something that will make you actually play the game instead of just sit around doing nothing. If any of you are thinking of saying i dont want it getting nerfed because i have it you are dead wrong. I dont have it. Yet. But im having FUN farming tombs with my friends trying to accomplish my goal to get one. Long story short. Go get a guarenteed loot you can use to buy an awesome pet. Spacetime studios. We all have likes and dislikes about the game. Alot of people complain. But majority of those people complaining are still playing. Ya'll are doing an awesome job with the game. Thank you for what is my biggest pass-time.

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 01:42 AM
You don't understand. The pet undermines pvp playability. Same goes for sns.

They should both be fixed.

Stelo
12-02-2014, 01:44 AM
this is somewhat legit, BUT the thing about it is everybody in pvp sooner or later will use breeze. i don't even play pvp, but i can tell something that has a serious advantage like this WILL be abused. they'll be freezing each other all over the place. i get where you're coming from about people always making topics about nerfing, but it's for the benefit of everybody.

Valkiryas
12-02-2014, 01:44 AM
I agreed 90%, Frozen should be less often and this is a great alternative against Samael

Come on! Samael has been rocked from 3 seasons!

I still can't buy samael :/, Frozen it's my only option against SnS and Samael and all the others OP Pets!

Also I guess the frozen can be avoided with razor shield and Jugger

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 01:47 AM
Ok. Ill be fine with a miniature nerf. Like reduce freeze time and MAYBE ditch the autotarget. But if they nerf it to much it will be just like crawly all over again which will make farming for it completely and utterly useless.

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 01:48 AM
I agreed 90%, Frozen should be less often and this is a great alternative against Samael

I still can't buy samael :/, Frozen it's my only option against SnS and Samael and all the others OP Pets!

The freeze is too often and too long while Razor sheild duration is too short to be a good counter.

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 01:48 AM
And sns doesnt make pvp unplayable. It is actually very easy to avoid the purple pools. Just have to pay attention

Zeus
12-02-2014, 01:49 AM
The nerf shouldn't make the pet useless because then it will kill elite tomb farming. However, it does need to get rid of auto target (freeze 100% chance can remain). And perhaps, slightly reduce the freeze on passive chance.

Please, STG, do not mess this up. There is a middle ground. Players are tired of the company going to the extremes with nerfing. Thanks!

SacredKnight
12-02-2014, 01:51 AM
Agree, no extreme nerfing. Just remove Auto targeting and then your work STS will be done ;)

Zeus
12-02-2014, 01:53 AM
Agree, no extreme nerfing. Just remove Auto targeting and then your work STS will be done ;)

Don't forget about lowering passive freeze rate!

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 01:54 AM
And maybe duration of the freeze by a few seconds. But beyond that. No

Zeus
12-02-2014, 01:57 AM
And maybe duration of the freeze by a few seconds. But beyond that. No

Pick one or the other IMO. Lower passive freeze rate or lower freeze duration.

Arturohoward
12-02-2014, 01:59 AM
Ok let's say a warrior can avoid the freeze while jugg is on, a rogue with razor's shield for short period of time (enought to kill a sorcerer) and what about the sorcerer... how is our class supposed to survive? Or avoid being Frozen?
Even the Frost bolt of Sorcerer Can't Freeze enemyes on pvp...

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 02:03 AM
We never said anything about the stun immunity.

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 02:04 AM
By the way. "Frozen".

Franocazzzo
12-02-2014, 02:10 AM
Very good suggestion zeus just get rid of auto lock and will be fine

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 02:11 AM
And sns doesnt make pvp unplayable. It is actually very easy to avoid the purple pools. Just have to pay attention

Secret ninja substition skills.

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 02:12 AM
Secret ninja substition skills. no. You literally. Walk out of the purple. Thats all there is too it.

Arturohoward
12-02-2014, 02:22 AM
By the way. "Frozen".

Ok, I edited xD

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 02:25 AM
no. You literally. Walk out of the purple. Thats all there is too it.

Clash:
If a pool lands on you and its highly possible it does in ctf corridors( a good sns user pops the AA in the corridors) during a clash you are dead.

1VS1:
The pool heal guarantees semi invulnerability. All damage you take is instantly recovered.

Heal:
Heals better than war horn of renew.

Damage:
Deals more damage than a rogue. 1/3 pool properly placed plus user damage is guaranteed death.

In a long term fight agaisnt a sns user ergo any fight that isn't rogue vs rogue the winner is the player with sns.

I don't know if you clash but this my first hand experience and notice i left out stun panic and snare which are all highly possible during a clash .

Though the devs said they would do anything to sns they DID try fixing the damage output though the attempt was ridiculously ineffective.

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Ok, I edited xD lol sorry im ocd about certain things lol

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 02:30 AM
Clash:
If a pool lands on you and its highly possible it does in ctf corridors( a good sns user pops the AA in the corridors) during a clash you are dead.

1VS1:
The pool heal guarantees semi invulnerability. All damage you take is instantly recovered.

Heal:
Heals better than war horn of renew.

Damage:
Deals more damage than a rogue. 1/3 pool properly placed plus user damage is guaranteed death.

In a long term fight agaisnt a sns user ergo any fight that isn't rogue vs rogue the winner is the player with sns.

Just because you are in tight corridors does not mean that the pools dont spread out. In 1v1 yes it heals BUT it does not give immunity. it never has. Yes before the nerf it healed a considerable amount but it no longer does. And if you think one pool guarentees your death. Than you need to consider some new gear. Even my level 15 twink rogue does not get dropped fast by sns death pools.

Serancha
12-02-2014, 02:30 AM
I agree. I'm tired of everything being compared to Sam like he's supposed to stay the best permenantly.

It's a pet that came out in season 4 and the calendar is now well over a year later. It should NOT be the best pet still (and exclusive limited access pets do not count). It's as bad as keeping mythic armor, helm, ring and amulet best until now. Like what's the point?

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 02:31 AM
And by the way. Sns users die all the time. The pet isnt an instant invulnerability pet.

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 02:36 AM
AND sns is supposed to be strong. Again. It was a leaderboard pet for a reason. What would have been the point in getting a pet that wasnt strong when you spend alot of time and money farming the event to be on the leaderboard

gumball3000
12-02-2014, 03:45 AM
Dont nerf it, i had enough of sns opness. Also i think not many ppl even tried the pet yet So i wouldnt listen to just a bunch of people who encountered him. I still encounter more sns in pvp than breeze.

XfrostfireX
12-02-2014, 03:49 AM
Honestly. If it were my call. I would ditch all nerfs done in the last two seasons. And tell people learn to adapt. It would make the game fun. Thats for sure

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 04:01 AM
Just because you are in tight corridors does not mean that the pools dont spread out. In 1v1 yes it heals BUT it does not give immunity. it never has. Yes before the nerf it healed a considerable amount but it no longer does. And if you think one pool guarentees your death. Than you need to consider some new gear. Even my level 15 twink rogue does not get dropped fast by sns death pools.

sorry then you are too OP for us noobs

Ps: you don't even know how the pet in question works.

Raselph
12-02-2014, 04:09 AM
Pick one or the other IMO. Lower passive freeze rate or lower freeze duration.

Don't forget about lowering passive freeze rate!

The nerf shouldn't make the pet useless because then it will kill elite tomb farming. However, it does need to get rid of auto target (freeze 100% chance can remain). And perhaps, slightly reduce the freeze on passive chance.

Please, STG, do not mess this up. There is a middle ground. Players are tired of the company going to the extremes with nerfing. Thanks!
Requesting extrA time to stay in karma....

famousfame
12-02-2014, 04:24 AM
Sns needs nerf plain and simple back to original release. No idea why devs not doing so.

"Winter is Coming" :O

Instanthumor
12-02-2014, 04:47 AM
Ok let's say a warrior can avoid the freeze while jugg is on, a rogue with razor's shield for short period of time (enought to kill a sorcerer) and what about the sorcerer... how is our class supposed to survive? Or avoid being Frozen?
Even the Frost bolt of Sorcerer Can't Freeze enemyes on pvp...

Have you ever wondered... What if sts decides not to buff mages, but nerf all movement impair immunities from rogues and warriors.... Boy, that would cause an uproar.

Raselph
12-02-2014, 06:03 AM
have you ever wondered... What if sts decides not to buff mages, but nerf all movement impair immunities from rogues and warriors.... Boy, that would cause an uproar.

"war of classes"

Alhuntrazeck
12-02-2014, 06:44 AM
A 6+ second stun should NEVER be allowed into PvP. What you said was correct - since its farmable sooner or later every PvP player would get one. Then what would PvP be like? Freezes all around; where is the fun?

Idc if the freeze stays the same amount of time but FFS ADD FREEZE IMMUNITY. THEN maybe ice can be allowed to freeze in PvP (for about 3 secs, say) since it would not be OP.

Burstnuke
12-02-2014, 07:12 AM
Im so sick and tired of people crying about breeze freezing and mages not having freeze and rogues having less damage etc. Etc. Breeze doesnt deserve to get nerfed. It is technically a pet that EVERYONE can achieve if they try hard enough. So if your sick of getting frozen by it in pvp get one of your own and quit crying about it. In the words of Remiem "we wanted tombs to be a grind". Know what that means? Something that will make you actually play the game instead of just sit around doing nothing. So quit crying about stuff just so it gets nerfed just because you are too lazy to go get one of your own. And if any of you are thinking of saying i dont want it getting nerfed because i have it you are dead wrong. I dont have it. Yet. But im having FUN farming tombs with my friends trying to accomplish my goal to get one. Long story short. Quit being lazy and go get a guarenteed loot you can use to buy an awesome pet. Spacetime studios. We all have likes and dislikes about the game. Alot of people complain. But majority of those people complaining are still playing. Ya'll are doing an awesome job with the game. Thank you for what is my biggest pass-time.

I stopped reading when i kept seeing cry. It isn't crying* its called feedback lol... Atleast make a constructive post.

Bunny♥
12-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Auto target makes this pet unique, I would not support taking this out from its AA but I would go for nerfing the freeze rate on passive and maybe lower the freeze by 2sec or what. Auto target would be the reason why players will buy breeze, make this pet useful by not taking it out from him.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Auto target makes this pet unique, I would not support taking this out from its AA but I would go for nerfing the freeze rate on passive and maybe lower the freeze by 2sec or what. Auto target would be the reason why players will buy breeze, make this pet useful by not taking it out from him.

S&S didn't have auto target and people still bought. Pools are effective in CTF, with or without auto target.

twoxc
12-02-2014, 12:51 PM
I don't care what they do do this pet or that pet. just effing buff my nekro lol. damn it.

mlb2005
12-02-2014, 01:11 PM
Is this pet going to replace sam and the sam owners who have the advantage right now upset about it? Seems a lot like the nekro ordeal where the holy ones didn't want anyone having something as good as them. Just wondering if that's what's going on here.

zerofort
12-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Ff11 had ninja substition that's why any tank class had ninja sub class loved it:)

zerofort
12-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Zeus that's why most people use sns in CTF breeze will do well in a open area like tdm and all can have if they work hard unlike most arcane pets

Zeus
12-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Zeus that's why most people use sns in CTF breeze will do well in a open area like tdm and all can have if they work hard unlike most arcane pets

SnS can be avoided...even in CTF. You can even walk through the pools safely with an HoR shield. There are counters for SnS. However, there is no counter for Breeze. Freezing over and over for 20 seconds is just ridiculous. I was able to kill people when I wore no helm and armor last night just because of this pet. Isn't that ridiculous?

Ipoopsy
12-02-2014, 01:53 PM
You guys are are such whiners...Learn to adapt. Buy or use Misty!!
Life is full of surprises and learn to deal with it.

Ipoopsy
12-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Comments like this show people's understanding of game mechanics.

Misty will not help in this situation. Why don't you buy Misty and understand the mechanics behind Misty...please? If you don't get it, I'll explain it to you.

I have it already

Xorrior
12-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Hmmmm....a pet that threatens Samael superiority in pvp (and accessible to all) and now NERF threads. Nekro de ja vu!

Appeltjes
12-02-2014, 04:13 PM
I have it already

Misty removes the stun or whatever is affecting you and after that you immediately can be stunned (etc.) again, with misty's long cooldown the pet is totally useless, the only class that has a small chance of surviving are warriors that use ironbite and jug.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 04:14 PM
I have it already

Then you do not understand how the pet functions.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Misty removes the stun or whatever is affecting you and after that you immediately can be stunned (etc.) again, with misty's long cooldown the pet is totally useless, the only class that has a small chance of surviving are warriors that use ironbite and jug.

Yes, because upon removing the stun - misty also resets the stun immunity countdown so you can be stunned immediately after. Any self respecting PvPer will immediately stun a misty user after the misty user has used AA. The only thing misty is good at is lowering your stats so your mana and hp regenerates at a faster rate when in non-combat mode.

Appeltjes
12-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Yes, because upon removing the stun - misty also resets the stun immunity countdown so you can be stunned immediately after. Any self respecting PvPer will immediately stun a misty user after the misty user has used AA. The only think misty is good at is lowering your stats so your mana and hp regenerates at a faster rate when in non combat mode.

This.

I was to lazy to write it in the full lines :p ty Zeus:).

Zeus
12-02-2014, 04:19 PM
This.

I was to lazy to write it in the full lines :p ty Zeus:).

No problem!

When I see a Misty user, I just chuckle because, all the user is asking for is: "Please stun me again, I graciously reset my stun timer for you!". They're really the most generous people in PvP! :D

Appeltjes
12-02-2014, 04:22 PM
No problem!

When I see a Misty user, I just chuckle because, all the user is asking for is: "Please stun me again, I graciously reset my stun timer for you!". They're really the most generous people in PvP! :D

I just don't do pvp :p but misty isn't worth using looking at the happines bonus, with breeze not getting nerfed (hoping on that) if I would do pvp I would run with ironbite.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 04:23 PM
I just don't do pvp :p but misty isn't worth using looking at the happines bonus, with breeze not getting nerfed (hoping on that) if I would do pvp I would run with ironbite.

Ironbite's AA functions in the same way Misty's does, lol. It also resets stun immunity. :/

Appeltjes
12-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Ironbite's AA functions in the same way Misty's does, lol. It also resets stun immunity. :/

Oh lol well then I would just try and ss away xD

utpal
12-02-2014, 09:25 PM
sts can giv a BAN hammer on Breeze pet on pvp maps lol

Franocazzzo
12-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Both pets are fine breeze is even better then sns at this point. Since you don't have sns your most likely just trying to get it nerves till the point it doesn't hurt. Find a way to kill sns users and you will be fine there is always a way.

Zeus
12-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Sns is fine stop being a whiner and deal with him. There are 75 sns out there your not going to encounter him in every pvp room you enter. He was needed already so stop whining like a girl about it being op. It's not.

39 SnS :3

Franocazzzo
12-02-2014, 09:56 PM
at 41 :P srry forgot to add lvl where sns is at.

Covert
12-02-2014, 09:57 PM
When I want my pets to kill for me I just play pokemon :-)

Bunny♥
12-03-2014, 01:46 AM
S&S didn't have auto target and people still bought. Pools are effective in CTF, with or without auto target.

oh come on Parthy, sns is too OP - stats and those Godly pools, made players want to have it. Also, its an arcane exclusive pet (collectors and rich players grabs them) it gives better stat than breeze, sns doesnt need to have auto target but I think breeze does, in return, lower boost stat. Imo, lower the chance of freezing and its freezing time, its not necessary to remove the auto target or if it will remove it will be just same as slag and other stun / terrify pets and it will just end up nothing.

p.s: i dont own 1 and i dont farm in tombs to buy 1 for me to own or sell, its something that I find interesting and good, it should not be removed and the good thing is, its not on an arcane pet.

XfrostfireX
12-03-2014, 03:38 AM
It really irritates me when people are afraid of change. How do you expect the game to continue being fun if everytime something new comes out it gets nerfed because it is better than something in previous years. Thats the point. To keep the game moving.

zerofort
12-03-2014, 03:50 AM
IDC if it gets needed or not but sts did go a little far with this pet PvP in this game is already a mess might as well kill it. Still pve so what ever

Xorrior
12-03-2014, 03:53 AM
It really irritates me when people are afraid of change. How do you expect the game to continue being fun if everytime something new comes out it gets nerfed because it is better than something in previous years. Thats the point. To keep the game moving.

What I've noticed on forum is that when something competes with the elitist gear or pet it's ...too OP.....NERF it. Also when these very people loot something rare like the imbued armour, they will HINT at STS to NOT change the drop rate, cos they have it and they don't want others to own it. That's all I have say on the matter.

I personally hope they never NERF Breeze just to annoy these nerfmongers. They complain about...what if 4 breeze pets in pvp, but they are most likely the same people who have used 4 Sams for the last 3 seasons in pvp.

It's not all about pvp there is a pve element to the game and maybe this pet would allows us to deal with elite mobs better. Nerfing it would probably make it useless in pve.

Look at the sad case of Nekro, people spent real money looting the fossil from chests, and then spent time and effort into crafting it via a quest, then nerfmongers started complaining that this NEW arcane pet is better than all previous, and guess what.....it got nerfed so badly, it's now a pathetic excuse for an arcane pet.

Just my 2 cents here.....When you make a very long winded quest with extremely rare drops and where it also costs us real money, the thing needs to be OP. I don't want to spend my money and you the devs get bullied into nerfing the damn thing.

epicrrr
12-03-2014, 04:01 AM
STS should toughen their stance on decisions theyve made, so they should really form up a dedicated team testing out all new contents. A dedicated team as in people affiliated with STS as so the nature of their results are available to them first hand not from players who sometimes are bias and sometimes add personal sentiments for the item.

Alhuntrazeck
12-03-2014, 09:51 AM
It's not that its just OP - which is fine! I never could in a million years afford Samael and I'm not going to try so this pet is everything I wanted! BUT.

There's OP, and then there's crazy-out-of-this-world-too-good-to-be-true. A pet that stuns you for SIX TO SEVEN SECONDS WITH NO IMMUNITY? Seriously? NO other pet can compete with this. Some changes have to be made.

That being said, pls pls pls don't go overboard with the nerf...

killarrow
12-03-2014, 11:23 AM

Freeze does work on a war with active Jugger. Not sure about the razor though.

UndeadJudge
12-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Lol

"Pls buff bulwark it sucks" then..

"Nerf bulwark it's too op" now..

"Buff bulwark it sucks again"

"Nerf singe it's stats are too op" then..

"Pls buff singe it's useless" now..

"Nerf singe hp gain it's too much for twinks"

"Nerf Nekro it's stats are too op" after nerf..

"Nekro is useless pls buff"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seoratrek
12-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone,

I've sent a note to the devs to see what insight they can bring about this new pet.

CAK Vader
12-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Hey everyone,

I've sent a note to the devs to see what insight they can bring about this new pet.

Please don't nerf it -.- gosh the other pets have been out for far too long. There should however be a way to counter this, let's just say maybe heal skill for any class has a 25% Melt.

Kriticality
12-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Most of whats being said in the don't nerf category in this thread would probably be more well received if it were a new mythic/arcane pet. It seems to clearly be a mistake unless devs wanted a legendary pet to be better than all mythic/arcane pets for PVP. People keep bringing up sam, but it seems this pet is more useful than ALL other pets in PVP as of today. If breeze doesn't get nerfed then make him mythic/arcane and make it 2K fragments as the first farmable mythic/arcane pet. I do suppose it's too late for that though as people already own them. I think it will probably be nerfed for PVP like it or not. New Legendary Pet should not be the best pet for PVP. It should be better than the last legendary pets. On par with early mythic pets, and not of arcane value. For those arguing that sam and sns have ruled, the appropriate solution would seem to be release a better mythic and preferably arcane pet. Make breeze competitive but not on par with arcane pets.

Instanthumor
12-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Please don't nerf it -.- gosh the other pets have been out for far too long. There should however be a way to counter this, let's just say maybe heal skill for any class has a 25% Melt.

If it were to be OP, they would've made it of arcane rarity, or even higher. As a legendary pet, I don't think it fits its title.

SacredKnight
12-04-2014, 12:54 AM
You know what would be good right now? A Scorch buff.

Haligali
12-04-2014, 07:01 AM
Lol

"Pls buff bulwark it sucks" then..

"Nerf bulwark it's too op" now..

"Buff bulwark it sucks again"

"Nerf singe it's stats are too op" then..

"Pls buff singe it's useless" now..

"Nerf singe hp gain it's too much for twinks"

"Nerf Nekro it's stats are too op" after nerf..

"Nekro is useless pls buff"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its because they cant find a good balance, even its too op, or useless.

kinzmet
12-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone,

Oh gosh, looks like the nerfmongers won this round.

famousfame
12-04-2014, 08:53 AM
I agree keep pet as it is, kinda fun to be frozen, pet is easily obtainable via cs or fragments and makes PvP crazy

kinzmet
12-04-2014, 09:28 AM
I agree keep pet as it is, kinda fun to be frozen, pet is easily obtainable via cs or fragments and makes PvP crazy

Yup yup :D

Winter is comming! :)

Higuani
12-04-2014, 01:41 PM
That pet is out of control atm. EVERYONE is buyin it..

I saw it for the first time in action in twinks.
We made a little guildfight between 2 guilds and the lvl15s team used 1 breeze vs full 17 team without breeze.

Guess what happens 17 team got totally destroyed by this pet. It don't freeze 1 player it freezes up to 3 players and sometimes it lasts for 8 seconds. Thats just crazyyy lol

I rather like a mage to freeze me, than a pet who does 90% of the job in pvp

Bunny♥
12-04-2014, 01:58 PM

We made a little guildfight between 2 guilds and the lvl15s team used 1 breeze vs full 17 team without breeze.

Guess what happens 17 team got totally destroyed by this pet. It don't freeze 1 player it freezes up to 3 players and sometimes it lasts for 8 seconds. Thats just crazyyy lol

theres tricks on how to avoid getting freezed if you are not the one who is targeted by the pet. If they know it, it wont be that struggle for the lvl 17 team.

Higuani
12-04-2014, 02:00 PM
How you wanna avoid the crystal? if you are all grouped in a clash you can't even see it..

Remiem
12-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Here's the latest update on Breeze from STS Design: Breeze's AA's will remain the same, but will now be subject to freeze/stun immunity in PvP. Not necessarily a nerf, but just setting it to perform as intended. I hope this helps. This update will go in with our next content push some time next week.

Jexetta
12-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Remiem. Most people have not commented on this, but the AA states that the blue circle is supposed to give a damage buff to your party / self. It does not.

Volt
12-05-2014, 04:34 AM
I've clashed with it and there are many strategies to get around this using two warriors+. Honestly I'm having fun with this new pet, my stats are horrible but it feels like I moved my Sam from my 41 to my 15.

SNS drops 6(7,8?!?not sure) pools which scatter. Of course they won't autotarget. The freeze is only one pool which is avoidable if not being targeted by it. Even then, if you move past a wall or corner while it uses the AA you will only get the initial 1 second freeze and the freeze pool will appear on the opposite side of the wall preventing the main freeze.

I'm pretty sure breeze was intended to be op as how it is. It is very useful and brings in something new into the game. The design of the pool is exactly the same as the sns pools apart from the color, ice crystal, and size of it. I'm sure it was intended to be a "brother" of the sns type pet when it comes to the AA.

Poison, heal, and freeze pools are currently out (not sure if more with the new pets). I find this to be very unique and fun and I expect to see more in the near future (movement reduction/ debuff removal/ teleportation :p etc.). new aspects of the game starting to show and is honestly making this game fun and interesting. People that complain about a nerf tend to be people that don't want something new to overpower their gear/pet. Also they won't do anything about this except complain for some nerf which will keep the game static. There is always a way to counter something in this game, just have to go out and find out yourself. Just the way every player had to go out and earn deaths to earn their place in pvp.

About the nerfs

1. The auto target shouldn't be affected. I'd be more scared of a randomized drop pool in the direction of the target. There are many reasons behind this and I'm sure many of you will realize this. So I will keep quiet on this subject.

2. The freeze time seems overpowering in a 1v1 situation, but in a clash there are countless strategies to get around this. I don't think the freeze time should be reduced, but instead reduce the # of frozen people. 2 max. Possibly have the freeze pool dissappear when a second player gets frozen.

3. The only real nerf I expect to see has to do with the passive. The frequency is above the charts and can be timed to give a long lasting freeze with the AA effect. The passive should be less frequent and should fall under the stun immunity system with the AA and passive themselves. The freeze itself is already being ignored by a target that has recently been stunned by something else. Only step needed is to have the AA get ignored if the target was recently frozen by the passive and vice versa. As I've heard this is already being applied.

My thoughts didn't change much after I got the pet. Having a team that has the pet and knows what they are doing when the pet is around is all you need to counter it. As far as Jugg and razor go, I remember being immune to the freeze when I used Jugg. I am just not sure if I wasn't frozen because:

1. I avoided it

Or

2. Jugg prevented it

I haven't really tested Jugg so I probably have no place to talk about this.

+1 to the pet

Soundlesskill
12-05-2014, 12:25 PM
You don't understand. The pet undermines pvp playability. Same goes for sns.

They should both be fixed.

They didn't nerf SnS sadly, even tho it's an LB pet that's actually supposed to be OP. Therefore they shouldn't nerf Breeze either.

Franocazzzo
12-05-2014, 05:56 PM

Hehe that was prob me trix, reg, ipercy and repeat hehe I was the one with the breeze and no fraline 17s alone here are easy as a 15 :P and true we had 2 sns 1 breeze 1 hj and an abad :D

kinzmet
12-05-2014, 07:21 PM
Here's the latest update on Breeze from STS Design: Breeze's AA's will remain the same, but will now be subject to freeze/stun immunity in PvP. Not necessarily a nerf, but just setting it to perform as intended. I hope this helps. This update will go in with our next content push some time next week.

So in the end, it becomes another crawly?
Its hard enough to farm for it. Breeze is to-good-to-be-true so when the "top-players" says they don't want it that way STS will change it for them. When the poor finaly had something to farm for to compete with samael, that will be taken away because top-players says its OP.

epicrrr
12-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Its a good drive for elite farmers getting breeze, and lets see how its stun/immunity will play out. If its still OP then hello 5 breeze team!

fajaratulnaj
12-07-2014, 12:18 PM
please sts nerfed breeze.pvp clash not balanced