PDA

View Full Version : Panda face? How

LotsaHugs
02-11-2011, 07:46 PM
How do I get a panda face on my bear? Do I buy it? If so where and how?

Philg
02-11-2011, 07:47 PM
The magic mirrors in the towns.

judgementbow
02-11-2011, 08:07 PM
go to balefort castle and walk straight ahead.

Cabero
02-11-2011, 09:23 PM
lol that's desperation made a forum account just to find the answer. Welcome to the forums by the way :) In the future you will look back and see you first post and go oh wow I was such a newb then lol

Kossi
02-11-2011, 09:25 PM
if you have 5p, go to a magic mirror and buy the panda face

Unruly
02-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Welcome! If you want a panda face, there are two locations you can go to get it. However, it requires 5 platinum. Platinum can be purchased in-game. The first location is in Forest Haven. It should be close-by to where you spawn. Just click on it and it will take you to the shop. Click the Panda face and Click buy. Ta-da! You are now a panda warrior from the far east! The second location is in Balefort. Just spawn there and walk straight ahead. Same methods as the first option.

KingFu
02-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the community!

The panda faces are available from the magic mirror, which are in Traders Haven (right in front of you when you spawn) or in Fort Blackstone (when you spawn, just head straight down to the end) Just click on the mirror and browse through the faces (different faces for each class). All faces are purchasable for 5 platinum, and will be kept on that player for as long as they are around:)

LotsaHugs
02-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Thank u all for the quick response! Now ill have the coolest bear ever :) I love this game!