PDA

View Full Version : The Arlors Aren't Back In Arlor

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 01:57 PM
If you've played on the test server you'll know already, but arlors HAVE NOT (Yes that says HAVE NOT) Returned. Instead winters fury has since no gave a crap about that LOL. I'm not gona go on a rant or anything but didn't STS promise arlors to return last years winter event? Also the ICE QUEEN set has returned.

Sorcerie
12-02-2014, 01:59 PM
No, the promised that Arlors would not return to preserve rarity

Visiting
12-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Sts is trolling us as always .-.

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 02:04 PM
No, the promised that Arlors would not return to preserve rarity
Link?

matanofx
12-02-2014, 02:06 PM
F to the YEAH!

Once super cool and rare vanities return (even if re-colored) they automatically stop being cool and obviously no longer rare

I used to show off my plucked grimm set but since the purple version came out i havent worn it once, for example.

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 02:08 PM
F to the YEAH!

Once super cool and rare vanities return (even if re-colored) they automatically stop being cool and obviously no longer rare

I used to show off my plucked grimm set but since the purple version came out i havent worn it once, for example.
I'd say purple looked cooler. New mummy wraps looked cooler, rogues new witch looks terrible.

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 02:10 PM
I just realised. there are NO NEW vanities. That's a massive disappointment.

Sorcerie
12-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Link?Apologies for no link, but I'm 100% certain that just before the winter event last year there was a great deal of talk about the arlor sets coming back and the STS team deciding not to have them return due to player backlash on preserving rarity.

octavos
12-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I just realised. there are NO NEW vanities. That's a massive disappointment.

so yea to a re-color..im down...*ducks for cover*

Pillowhead
12-02-2014, 02:16 PM
There is new vanities, they will announce it later this week.

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 02:20 PM
so yea to a re-color..im down...*ducks for cover*
I'm also down for a re-color! *ducks with you* quick go invisible...they won't see us

CAK Vader
12-02-2014, 02:26 PM
I'm also down for a re-color! *ducks with you* quick go invisible...they won't see us

*snipes from above* NO RECOLORS FOR YOU!

Raregem
12-02-2014, 02:26 PM

The new vanity appears to be leaderboard only. Soo.. the rest of use are out of luck.

Candylicks
12-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Thanks to the people who panicked and sold arlors cheap in cs, my Rogue snagged one for 2.4m. Lol...

ClumsyCactus
12-02-2014, 02:28 PM
So is there ANY discontinued vanities returning? Ice Queen is cool, since whatever, they are not that old or special...
...and btw, KILL THE RECLORINGS! #creativityPLEASE #nomorepumpkinsthough

Raregem
12-02-2014, 02:31 PM
So is there ANY discontinued vanities returning? Ice Queen is cool, since whatever, they are not that old or special...

IMO a recoloring would have been better than what we are given here. For people who weren't here last year then the rewards/vanities may seem like a plus but for those that were.. it's a bust. All the token rewards are from last year.

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 02:33 PM
There is a slight chance the current setup of vanities from the vendor were purposely put in place of the new vanities that will come up during the winter event in order to not spoil the surprise.

Peace out.

Valkiryas
12-02-2014, 02:34 PM
What?! Ice Queen Back!?!

That Vanity is terrible, is super cheap and again ..... OMG ..... I don;t will play winter too much then

cjswogkstkdg
12-02-2014, 02:36 PM
so.. no new vanities

so dissappointed

Raregem
12-02-2014, 02:37 PM
There is a slight chance the current setup of vanities from the vendor were purposely put in place of the new vanities that will come up during the winter event in order to not spoil the surprise.

Peace out.

I hope you're right!

octavos
12-02-2014, 02:37 PM

pic or it didn't happen..because atm....no one has said anything...no devs have posted anything.

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 02:39 PM
In my country we say dont bend your head before it gets broken.

If you don't want spoilers, then just wait for the event to go live :)

The real thing is still a yet to come imo.

Hamid Ahfir
12-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Im desappointed they dont come back the old arlor vanity .. plz winter fury n rage suh rly too much .. sts uk not a lot of ppl played
Arcane Legends when starting so they got old arlor sure.. but us ? The new player ? U give us for end game impossible stuff to get n recipe , bu cant give us a simple vanity ? Seriously .. im really desappointed about u ! Hope its only a troll

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 02:41 PM
The new vanity appears to be leaderboard only. Soo.. the rest of use are out of luck.
You shattered 99% of my hope. I forgot about LB vanity

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 02:43 PM
Im desappointed they dont come back the old arlor vanity .. plz winter fury n rage suh rly too much .. sts uk not a lot of ppl played
Arcane Legends when starting so they got old arlor sure.. but us ? The new player ? U give us for end game impossible stuff to get n recipe , bu cant give us a simple vanity ? Seriously .. im really desappointed about u ! Hope its only a troll
I'd rather give away everything I own that make a troll about vanities, I'm now that low.

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Winters rage
winters fury
ice queen

Kakashis
12-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Yay! Good thing I didn't panic sell. Sad to see green arlor hots going for 3-4m in cs

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 02:48 PM

Fury was from 2 years ago and you couldn't get it you should be happy it (seems) it's going to come back yet you aren't.
So what are you, titan and any other dumba that want old arlors back looking for?...others exclusivity?... or a chance to be granted vanities you couldn't have 2 years ago because it is sts fault you weren't playing their game yet?

If i wanted arlors as bad as you
im really desappointed about u
I would go buy it, if i dont have the gold i i would write arlors in my "to buy list" and make it a permanent goal.

Titanfall
12-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Fury was from 2 years ago and you couldn't get it you should be happy it (seems) it's going to come back yet you aren't.
So what are you, titan and any other dumba that want old arlors back looking for?...others exclusivity?... or a chance to be granted vanities you couldn't have 2 years ago because it is sts fault you weren't playing their game yet?

If i wanted arlors as bad as you
I would go buy it, if i dont have the gold i i would write arlors in my "to buy list" and make it a permanent goal.
So me wanting something makes ME a dumba? Lmao. I didn't see nothing in the ToS that says 'You must never ask for something discontinued, if you do your a dumb a' please show me :)
Oh and please dont bring fury into this. No one even ranted about that returning if they did it wouldn't be here.

Miamoure
12-03-2014, 09:20 PM
I want new color of arlors!!! For us newbies... we want to experience winter event with new arlors, recolor or the same color!... don't be selfish guys!..

Pillowhead
12-04-2014, 12:50 AM
There will be new vanities, not announced yet, lets see and wait, don't panic already.