PDA

View Full Version : 50 Hammer vs 55 Crafted Mace Stat Comparison

Ellyidol
02-11-2011, 08:30 PM
This is to show the difference between the level 50 Gurgox Hammer and a 55 Crafted Mace.

Mace is :

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/55MaceStats.png

Hammer is :

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo96/bryantioliu/50HammerStats.png

The Hammer is better than the crafted mace in almost every way.

What you gain from 50 Hammer to 55 Crafted Mace :

3 Str
1 Health
6 H/S
9 Armor

What you lose from 50 Hammer to 55 Crafted Mace :

8% Hit
3% Crit
1 M/S
Roughly 30 base damage.
21 DPS

The mace is way more tank than the Hammer, but thats a 50 Hammer. You don't really need tank stats with a hammer on anyway, as your goal for putting on a 2H is to do damage. It should at least compare or be better than the Hammer, IMO. :)

BTW, you lose 8 dodge and only gain about 10-20 damage from a 55 Pink Mace to a 55 Crafted Pink Mace, not worth it IMO.

Junside
02-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Wow... Rift prices going back up?

Ellyidol
02-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Wow... Rift prices going back up?

I don't know too. Its still quite early to actually invest or empty since Rift was also sort of like this last time, just armours though.

I'll try to put up a pic later to show the OL Rift vs all the other 55 helms, though I prefer my 55 helm, a lot prefer the OL Rift.

I'm thinking this will be fixed, isis/thoth/horus wasn't preferred over destiny/fate/fortune or the premium pinks when 50 came out. :)

Junside
02-11-2011, 08:43 PM
With the BS Dex equipment, nothing really seems effective other than dps. But of course, I haven't tried the pinks since I haven't gotten drops :D But I expect that if theyre just upgraded, it won't be much difference. Maybe a little better, or sacrificing one necessary stat for the other. Level 53 and I'm still wearing my Void

KingFu
02-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Hmm, I tested the mace for debuffs and nothing visible came up, and the crit stayed about the same, so I don't think it has a hidden debuff either. The hammer however has a stun proc, so it would make for a better tanking weapon as well IMO. Since stun comes very useful, versus 9 armor.

Ellyidol
02-11-2011, 08:59 PM
With the BS Dex equipment, nothing really seems effective other than dps. But of course, I haven't tried the pinks since I haven't gotten drops :D But I expect that if theyre just upgraded, it won't be much difference. Maybe a little better, or sacrificing one necessary stat for the other. Level 53 and I'm still wearing my Void

Yup, at the moment crafting only offers you the opposite or alternative stat, but I don't see the point since it takes so much more to craft vs just the normal pink.

Recipe, pink itself, ingredients.

Hmm, I tested the mace for debuffs and nothing visible came up, and the crit stayed about the same, so I don't think it has a hidden debuff either. The hammer however has a stun proc, so it would make for a better tanking weapon as well IMO. Since stun comes very useful, versus 9 armor.

Think so too, Mace just looks kinda awesome being huge :D

BeefyMeat
02-11-2011, 09:18 PM

level 51 pinks vs level 50 elite gear was a huge let down. Subpar defense, no mana regen. Yes, DPS and Crit skyrockets and when coupled with your skills, it makes you very dangerous. However, when you can take about 3 hits before you die it doesn't do any good to just unload on bigger enemies.

Kossi
02-11-2011, 09:23 PM
speed on both? it makes a big diff

FluffNStuff
02-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Can you test what damage is added to your skills with both, like what your stomp is listed at with mace vs hammer?

Ellyidol
02-11-2011, 09:27 PM
speed on both? it makes a big diff

Same speed, 1.4 on both.