PDA

View Full Version : Winter event lb reward are Vanities?

Hellcookie
12-02-2014, 02:59 PM
The 3 halloween lb vanities cost 30m together and many ppl, who ran for those vanities wasted more gold than its worth. Better u guys make a new arcane pet as reward...

Superduck
12-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Well, some people made gold back - as they sold it instantly people got like 25million - now it's like 10million a set lol

Madnex
12-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Less exclusive OP LB rewards means reasonable reward prices, meaning there's a logical limit to how much gold/plat the hardcore runners will spend. This means lower scores which conclusively, means more people can participate and shoot for an LB spot.

No more arcanes as rewards is a damn good step, at least IMO.

Heiress
12-02-2014, 04:27 PM
That makes it less of a true competition and more of a glamourised award ceremony for above-median spend. Guess it would benefit those who normally wouldn't win, esp since most of the competition would leave early or not attend. Maybe that's the idea.

Madnex
12-02-2014, 04:35 PM
That makes it less of a true competition and more of a glamourised award ceremony for above-median spend. Guess it would benefit those who normally wouldn't win, esp since most of the competition would leave early or not attend. Maybe that's the idea.
Tru that.

Titanium
12-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Add the vanity in a tradeable chest! Who wants to really use the vanity could open the chest and from that point is UNTRADEABLE !
It will worth the effort in the end.

CAK Vader
12-02-2014, 05:02 PM
Add the vanity in a tradeable chest! Who wants to really use the vanity could open the chest and from that point is UNTRADEABLE !
It will worth the effort in the end.

Yes please!

Appeltjes
12-02-2014, 06:17 PM
The halloween event gave out all 3 vanities to each class, now classes are restricted to their own vanity, this will keep up their rarity and their price.

Remiem
12-02-2014, 06:25 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the deal last time was that all leaderboard contenders got all three vanities...which meant that there was a huge surplus of each vanity in the market, resulting in lower prices. The deal this time around will be that the LB rewards are still vanities, but you will only receive the one for the class with which you placed. Example: If you are a rogue and you top the rogue leaderboards, you ONLY get the rogue vanity. This will cut down on the supply and ensure that the vanities stay exclusive and valuable.

Remiem
12-02-2014, 06:25 PM
The halloween event gave out all 3 vanities to each class, now classes are restricted to their own vanity, this will keep up their rarity and their price.

Beat me to it. :)

Zeus
12-02-2014, 06:29 PM
Beat me to it. :)

Oh, okay. I'm glad y'all did this! Bravo!

Hellcookie
12-02-2014, 06:31 PM
The vanities will cost 25-30m, so its the same like 3x 10m vanities like the halloween vanities....

kinzmet
12-02-2014, 11:21 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the deal last time was that all leaderboard contenders got all three vanities...which meant that there was a huge surplus of each vanity in the market, resulting in lower prices. The deal this time around will be that the LB rewards are still vanities, but you will only receive the one for the class with which you placed. Example: If you are a rogue and you top the rogue leaderboards, you ONLY get the rogue vanity. This will cut down on the supply and ensure that the vanities stay exclusive and valuable.

Thank goodness! I would hate it when there will be a Trophy pet again as LB prize.
The one-set-per-winner is a good move to limit the number of those vanities.

Instanthumor
12-03-2014, 12:32 AM

Any news on Whim bros?

tearacan
12-03-2014, 05:37 AM
The prize is fixed, the price to pay is yours to decide.
If the prize isn't worth your gold/plat, don't pay ;)

Axesam
12-03-2014, 11:59 AM

Deal made after lb run started (CMIIW), bcoz ppl made a thread with tons replied about that and sts (as always) hear n apply XD
Who ask for all class vanity? LB runner
Who complain about vanity price cheap now? LB runner

So better think twice before ask sts to do something, or u'll regret in d end

Volt
12-05-2014, 05:05 AM

Exclusivity isn't the only aspect of making an item worth a lot. That being said, please make them appealing to the eye. =(