PDA

View Full Version : I got Jipped

Flagg76
02-11-2011, 08:36 PM
I was playing and was offered a trade by soulnetwork and he said he could Only gift his part of the trade so I sent he gold first then he just left I reported him so u can check his chat and see that h did pos for the trade I think u should have a better system for dealing with more then just chat and a system to look up other players I had to wait Round and find him to report I'm and that took time out of my day I don't care much for the gold it's the purpose of the fact people who s am should be punished to the extreme and deleted people like that is why here is doubt about the integrity of man I would really appreciate t if u do somthing or add measures to stop this in the future thank you for reading his was the only place I could think to post cause u have no spot to post for things like this

Phoenixking
02-11-2011, 08:38 PM
I was playing and was offered a trade by soulnetwork and he said he could Only gift his part of the trade so I sent he gold first then he just left I reported him so u can check his chat and see that h did pos for the trade I think u should have a better system fortepkrti g with more hen just chat and a system to look up other players I had to wait Round and find him to report I'm and that took time out of my day I don't care much for the gold it's he purpose of the fact people who s am should be punished to the extreme and deleted people like that is why here is doubt about the integrity of man I would really appreciate t if u do somthing or add measures to stop this in the future thank you for reading his was the only place I could think to post cUss u have no spot to post for things like this

You remind me of myself i can barely read your post

Zeus
02-11-2011, 08:38 PM
The developer's reserve the right to ban people who are jerks in the game. Although scamming is usually not covered in those terms. Somethings that might be though are... (Booting Potted Players, Booting people without Valid reasons, cursing at people, trolling, etc). Those are valid reasons in which I have seen people get banned for in the past. The only thing I'd say is to be more careful next time, and please try and include grammar and proper wording on your future posts, makes it a lot easier for me to read and offer input. Otherwise it is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics.

Flagg76
02-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Sorry I was typing fast and in anger

Zeus
02-11-2011, 08:39 PM

Phoenixking! I am so proud of you man! You have improved so much with the grammar in the posts :) I love it, and it makes it a ease to offer input and advice on your posts.

Lesrider
02-11-2011, 08:40 PM

Lol Phoenix. The fact that you realize that makes it all ok :)

Zeus
02-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Lol Phoenix. The fact that you realize that makes it all ok :)

Ya les, Ikr? I find it hilarious when people say they don't need grammar to write. If you look on my early on posts I was one of those people too, my posts were very non-grammatical and I would put no thought into the posts I created as well... It was pretty embarrassing now that I look back at it.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Ya I can barely read his post too...

but all in all, I get what he's trying to say. And let me tell you, it's your fault. Wanna know why? Well I can't tell you, because right now I have a huge essay that I have to work on! :P sorry, just ask someone else

Junside
02-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Shame you can't trust people these days. In the future, please don't trade through gifting. It's the worst move you can make in terms of "trading".

Zeus
02-11-2011, 08:48 PM
Shame you can't trust people these days. In the future, please don't trade through gifting. It's the worst move you can make in terms of "trading".

You can always trust me though :). In short though if you have to gift to trade/transfer and whatnot... Generally only trust long time forum members as they will typically not scam you, since they do not wish to be banned, have a good heart, and do not want to ruin their reputation.

Lesrider
02-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Ya les, Ikr? I find it hilarious when people say they don't need grammar to write. If you look on my early on posts I was one of those people too, my posts were very non-grammatical and I would put no thought into the posts I created as well... It was pretty embarrassing now that I look back at it.

Yeah, someone on here, I don't remember who, said grammar isn't necessary on a game forum. So I stopped trying to decipher his posts. As long as you acknowledge it and are trying to improve, I'll forgive it.
As an English major, grammatical errors drive me crazy. It took me a really long time to accept the r u c 2 4 crap. I still don't like it, but I can overlook it.
But if someone's not going to put any effort into making their words readable, then I don't need to put any effort into reading it.

Anyway, back to the topic -- if you gift someone something, you can't really complain that they took your stuff. The game has secure trade to prevent these types of things. If someone says theirs doesn't work, they're lying. Take it as a lesson learned. Don't let it happen to you again.

Junside
02-11-2011, 08:51 PM
You can always trust me though :). In short though if you have to gift to trade/transfer and whatnot... Generally only trust long time forum members as they will typically not scam you, since they do not wish to be banned, have a good heart, and do not want to ruin their reputation.

Yep, Parth is the most trustworthy person I can think of. I gave him my full Death set since I figured he could sell it better than I could, and faster too.

In Parth we trust! He's like PL's Harvey Dent

Lesrider
02-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Whoa... It quoted Phoenix but put range's name at the top. How did that happen?

Zeus
02-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Yep, Parth is the most trustworthy person I can think of. I gave him my full Death set since I figured he could sell it better than I could, and faster too.

In Parth we trust! He's like PL's Harvey Dent

Doesn't Harvey Dent turn bad though? Lol :p

@Lesrider, I believe that was Jownz, if memory serves me correctly.

Back to topic: Now a days with the community getting larger, it is hard to find people to whom you could trust like that.

Junside
02-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Doesn't Harvey Dent turn bad though? Lol :p

@Lesrider, I believe that was Jownz, if memory serves me correctly.

Back to topic: Now a days with the community getting larger, it is hard to find people to whom you could trust like that.

Yep, and therefore he becomes Two-Face :) But I didn't say you were Two-Face.

Kossi
02-11-2011, 09:34 PM
i stopped reading 12 letters in.

use spaces bro.

Cascade
02-11-2011, 09:43 PM
This has been used been used before...Good example of why we need to use grammar

Lets go eat grandma
Let's go eat grandma

Kossi
02-11-2011, 09:46 PM
This has been used been used before...Good example of why we need to use grammar

Lets go eat grandma
Let's go eat grandma

lol i used that like 3 months ago..i think a new forum member sigged it lol.

Kossi
02-11-2011, 09:47 PM

Lets go eat grandma
Let's go eat grandma
actually it's:

lets eat grandma.
let's eat, grandma.

giayuan
02-11-2011, 09:51 PM

Lets go eat grandma
Let's go eat grandma

LOOL thats funny ;D
problem is, this is not likely to happen, as there arent multiple things in PL thats like that. Idk if you get what im saying, but in PL, when someone talks about one thing, there isnt another so similar like the grandma thing.

KingFu
02-11-2011, 09:58 PM
There is nothing wrong with the trading system. All you can do is take it as a lesson, and learn for next time. Devs rarely ban people for scamming unless they tricked the system. Although they can ban anyone for nearly anything, they don't usually just because of trickery, or reports for that would be flooding in more so than they are now.