PDA

View Full Version : Why not a mythic ring!?!?

Raregem
12-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Why do we need another set of Mythic Weapons? Halloween just ended a month ago. I understand y'all needing something to put in lockeds but if you guys can come up/reskin/restat three different sets of weapons in a 6 month period why don't we have a mythic ring yet? I am thankful for the new pendant it needed to be replaced. The blood ruby should have been next in line. Not another set of weapons.

It's just a tad bit frustrating.

Candylicks
12-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Yep yep.

I totally agree here, but what's done is done. New mythic weapons... again.

Mythic weapons are like legendary now.

debitmandiri
12-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Soon crash in market...

aarrgggggg
12-02-2014, 03:36 PM
There are currently more mythic weapons on the market then there are players who can afford mythic weapons....

The market is already oversaturated, if more weapons release....then what?

On the other side of the coin more mythic weapons will devalue them even further than they currently are

making them more attainable for more people.......rarity what a difficult thing 2 balance

Avaree
12-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Why do we need another set of Mythic Weapons? Halloween just ended a month ago. I understand y'all needing something to put in lockeds but if you guys can come up/reskin/restat three different sets of weapons in a 6 month period why don't we have a mythic ring yet? I am thankful for the new pendant it needed to be replaced. The blood ruby should have been next in line. Not another set of weapons.

+100

Zeus
12-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Selling:

- Full Para Mythic Bow
- 1 Para & +12 Dex Mythic Bow
- 3x Elo Super Shard Bow

T_T

Really...lol?

Hilyana
12-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Ikr. 3 sets of L.41 mythic weapons and still using that L.31 ring since 1,5 year... And except for warrior class, not any ring can replace it due to the huge hp loss. A new mythic ring would be appreciated, instead of focusing on useless reskins of mythic weapons............

mlb2005
12-02-2014, 04:01 PM
There are currently more mythic weapons on the market then there are players who can afford mythic weapons....

On the other side of the coin more mythic weapons will devalue them even further than they currently are

making them more attainable for more people.......rarity what a difficult thing 2 balance

I believe the problem is the "rarity". If you constantly put in new equipment with updates that can be farmed in elites the problem goes away. The new stuff will still be in the hands of the hardcore players first but their old gear goes on the market at a fair price for the weaker players. Everyone is making progress and feels good when they log off.

It needs to be a constant evolution where all players can make progress to be successful in the long term. Having 1% of the playerbase enjoying the finer things will only lead to unhappy players that find games where their time actually comes with a reward.

Maybe I just come from a different style of mmorpg and this mobile stuff just isn't what I am used to. It really is an awesome game but I think their locked crates having the goodies really puts a damper on the fun side of it. There's no reason to do elites except to get a pet that they made useless and to get legendary gear that they put a ridiculous amount of grind on it to craft it.

To sum it up stop worrying about people actually being able to aquire items and keep the game evolving with content to keep people playing and having fun. Dangling a carrot is a strange way to make a profit.

Anarchist
12-02-2014, 04:12 PM
I believe the problem is the "rarity". If you constantly put in new equipment with updates that can be farmed in elites the problem goes away. The new stuff will still be in the hands of the hardcore players first but their old gear goes on the market at a fair price for the weaker players. Everyone is making progress and feels good when they log off.

It needs to be a constant evolution where all players can make progress to be successful in the long term. Having 1% of the playerbase enjoying the finer things will only lead to unhappy players that find games where their time actually comes with a reward.

Maybe I just come from a different style of mmorpg and this mobile stuff just isn't what I am used to. It really is an awesome game but I think their locked crates having the goodies really puts a damper on the fun side of it. There's no reason to do elites except to get a pet that they made useless and to get legendary gear that they put a ridiculous amount of grind on it to craft it.

To sum it up stop worrying about people actually being able to aquire items and keep the game evolving with content to keep people playing and having fun. Dangling a carrot is a strange way to make a profit.

Pocket suffers. Thats the problem.

Appeltjes
12-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Selling:

- Full Para Mythic Bow
- 1 Para & +12 Dex Mythic Bow
- 3x Elo Super Shard Bow

T_T

Really...lol?

10k each they'll be outdated by 5 other weapons within the next 5 months :p

Kakashis
12-02-2014, 04:18 PM
what do these new mythic weapons look like?

Samaeldavisjr
12-02-2014, 04:31 PM
what do these new mythic weapons look like?

errr guessing reskinned versions of the glaive, bonesaw, kershal, daggers, blah, blah, blah, on, on , on, etc, ect, ect. zzzzzzzzzzz

Appeltjes
12-02-2014, 04:32 PM
errr reskinned versions of the glaive, bonesaw, kershal, daggers, etc, ect, ect. zzzzzzzzzzz

I've heard that it's elondrian reskinned not halloween mythics.

Samaeldavisjr
12-02-2014, 04:33 PM
great...reskinned Bullwark. Like re-wrapping a turd

Raregem
12-02-2014, 04:48 PM

mmaachilles211
12-02-2014, 05:36 PM

Bwahahaha

Ebezaanec
12-02-2014, 07:49 PM
I had an idea for a Rendtail's Dragonstone counterpart a few months back

Wait for it... Alargan's Dragonstone! A bit too late now though.

Shimada
12-03-2014, 12:33 AM

+1 for this. Mythic weapons are already hard to sold in CS because of lots of mythic weapons. We don't really need another mythic weapon/armour right now. Market is already falling apart there are several items in the CS that are not being sold for how many days!. Give us something like a new mythic ring. Replace the blood ruby is a wise decision. This is not a hard thing to do if you care about the gamers!..

Instanthumor
12-03-2014, 12:41 AM
I propose... Make new mythic weapons of arcane rarity in new locks (making them rarer). Mythic rings as prize to top 50 of each class, in addition to the vanities.

Zeus
12-03-2014, 12:44 AM
I propose... Make new mythic weapons of arcane rarity in new locks (making them rarer). Mythic rings as prize to top 50 of each class, in addition to the vanities.

Each class getting their mythic weapon would be cool!

Jirikjurasek
12-03-2014, 12:49 AM
New Bulwark?

SacredKnight
12-03-2014, 01:06 AM
New Bulwark?

Yup, if you saw Winter Event update there are SS of all the re skinned Mythics.

I agree, we need a new Mythic ring. TBH we need more pure Elite items, TBH found the Mythic Amulet not so pure elite TBH for obvious reasons.

Sdbigdaddy
12-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Everything is recoloring. The yeti is a recoloring of breezga. It even scratches its head like him. That sword and shield is a recoloring of bulwark, of course. It must be easier to just use the same structure and "color" it slightly different than creating a new one. The hood, cape, mask, etc... Are all recolored versions.

Why are gems/bones/electric sockets always sticking out on the right hand side of the warrior's shoulder? All recoloring. I have green arbors that I paid big gold to buy. It's never going to happen again because all you are paying for are recolorings!

Instanthumor
12-03-2014, 02:06 AM
New Bulwark?

To me.. That looks like a stick... And an oversized piece of cardboard....

Raregem
12-03-2014, 09:23 AM

The whole point of a mythic ring would be to even out the gap between arcane ring users. Giving out 150 total to the lb players (which most own an arcane ring) would make the mythic ring just as rare. It would defeat the purpose of coming out with a new ring all together.

They could have made a ring and put it in norm lockeds replacing the blood ruby. Then made the craftable chests have 2x odds for mythic still. People would have been opening norm and event lockeds in masses. The whole point of adding the weapons to the lockeds is so they make money, they would of made money here giving us something we NEEDED. I would have been opening lockeds until my plat ran dry. Now I have no desire to open anything.

mapenjay
12-03-2014, 09:52 AM
how’s the graphics team sam? wanna hire some good people?

Blissfulgod
12-03-2014, 10:33 AM

You countered your own objection.

aarrgggggg
12-03-2014, 05:01 PM
You countered your own objection.

I try to "walk a mile" in others shoes before i speak.
I try to see things in multiple perspectives so that i am better educated on things.

Theres 2 sides to every coin and thats exactly what i said......pros/cons

Instanthumor
12-04-2014, 12:06 AM
The whole point of a mythic ring would be to even out the gap between arcane ring users. Giving out 150 total to the lb players (which most own an arcane ring) would make the mythic ring just as rare. It would defeat the purpose of coming out with a new ring all together.

They could have made a ring and put it in norm lockeds replacing the blood ruby. Then made the craftable chests have 2x odds for mythic still. People would have been opening norm and event lockeds in masses. The whole point of adding the weapons to the lockeds is so they make money, they would of made money here giving us something we NEEDED. I would have been opening lockeds until my plat ran dry. Now I have no desire to open anything.

Make leaderboards top 100 so then there would be 300 rings released. IMO, 300 of these is way more than enough. Even 150 is plentiful realistically.