PDA

View Full Version : Thanks raregem

regizakirs.rs
12-02-2014, 03:42 PM
I was scrolling through the forums a couple of days ago and I saw a topic that said when you were new. And at this particular time I was honestly thinking about leaving the AL community for good. I clicked on the topic and I started reading some of the post and it made me change my mind. I want to say thanks raregem

: pop holding it down:[emoji12]

Raregem
12-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Aw, I am so glad you found it helpful and it encouraged you to stay! It's hard being new in any game that has been around for awhile. When I started playing AL I got some of those "noob" comments and I always threw back a "You were new once too :)" and would end it at that. So any time someone gives you a hard time you can lol bc we all made the same mistakes.

Overall I think we have a great community that is willing to help and teach so don't let the few get you down!

regizakirs.rs
12-02-2014, 03:59 PM
I had a long list of great people to help me along the way I can't even list them all. But I will say that Haifer, xaifer, Vaifer has taught me so much. Guild "into the pit" and Elite Runners and on and on. Thanks to you all!!

: pop holding it down :