PDA

View Full Version : suggestion to completely change the market system

Fran Mac
12-02-2014, 05:09 PM
hi, im new to the game but from what i saw until now all the major trades are made outside the market system cause we pay a lot of gold to try to sell an item , and for people who can only play 30m to 1 hour a day is real hard to sell or buy something for the best price... so heres my suggestion and this works for other games... feel free to agree or disagree with the pack or with one specific but please explain why, the point is to make the market better for all and not for ourselves only.

1 - instead of paying to try to sell an item we should only pay a fee if the item is sold

2 - show the time for the auction to end

3 - allow to put a starting price and a buy now price

thx!

CAK Vader
12-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Yes please.

Spell
12-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Sounds good actually

Newcomx
12-03-2014, 01:11 AM
hi, im new to the game but from what i saw until now all the major trades are made outside the market system cause we pay a lot of gold to try to sell an item , and for people who can only play 30m to 1 hour a day is real hard to sell or buy something for the best price... so heres my suggestion and this works for other games... feel free to agree or disagree with the pack or with one specific but please explain why, the point is to make the market better for all and not for ourselves only.

1 - instead of paying to try to sell an item we should only pay a fee if the item is sold

2 - show the time for the auction to end

3 - allow to put a starting price and a buy now price

thx!

Like this idea...

Energizeric
12-03-2014, 02:31 AM
This will result in big price increases across the board for almost everything that is not common. Since there is no risk in listing an item and not having it sell, everyone with rare items is going to list their items very high.

The fee actually causes there to be a risk in listing pricey items for too high as you would lose out if it doesn't sell. What I thinks should be done is to keep the fee, but make there be a maximum fee of let's say 100k for listing any item. That way listing an item worth 5m is the same cost as listing an item worth 50m.

SacredKnight
12-03-2014, 02:34 AM
This will result in big price increases across the board for almost everything that is not common. Since there is no risk in listing an item and not having it sell, everyone with rare items is going to list their items very high.

The fee actually causes there to be a risk in listing pricey items for too high as you would lose out if it doesn't sell. What I thinks should be done is to keep the fee, but make there be a maximum fee of let's say 100k for listing any item. That way listing an item worth 5m is the same cost as listing an item worth 50m.

Also add that the Auction is the largest gold sink in AL.